Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam DandgavhalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The laser hair treatment was increasing day by day. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and Anupam Dandgavhal still takes my call in case of any emergency. The facilities available in the ATHARVA SPECIALITY CLINIC are very nice. Whatever tests the Anupam Dandgavhal prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Anupam Dandgavhal. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing noperiods treatment was very relaxing. Never thought I will suffer from something like this. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He ensures that she listens to his patients. I remember, I read an article of Dr Anupam in the paper and made contact. he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly.
Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Anupam Dandgavhal has treated my completely. I was diagnosed with hair fall. The atmosphere in the ATHARVA SPECIALITY CLINIC is always so positive and full of life. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. The entire ATHARVA SPECIALITY CLINIC is very nicely designed. Also the doctor is very sweet , he treated me very patiently and helped resolve my hairfall problem.
So many doctors I consulted, but herdiet planning was the best. Both Anupam Dandgavhal and staff were very helpful. I read about him on one of the social media platform. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The guidance Anupam Dandgavhal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Anupam Dandgavhal and the dietplanning treatment I didn't lose hope.
I was sufferingf rom Male sexual problem for which I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Anupam. l am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it.
I was suffering swelling , hormonal imbalance and obesity problem. I consult Dr.Anupam Dandgavhal and from 2 months I am talking his Medicines now I am actually feeling much much better and because of his treatment I recovered my health and feeling physically and emotionally strong and stress free. Thank you...........
I searched Dr Anupam online and saw his reviews. I consulted him for pain in my hand. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The treatment he gave was quite beneficial. I am happy that I chose to consult him. He is quite knowledgeable doctor in the field of ayurveda.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Dandgavhal has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. With the help of his treatment for leg pain I am feeling so great. I was having leg pain. he is a very nice doctor.
dr Anupam Dandgavhal is a really good doctor . Doctor gave me a treatment for Back pain. he explained good. He made me very comfortable during his consulting time . Good .very satiusfied. he can be consulted at ATHARVA SPECIALITY CLINIC in Jalgaon.
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are inspiring, very helpful, caring and professional. That was a very quick professional advice instilling confidence in me. I plan to consult him through text messages paying the requisite fees.
Hello dr. Anupam is very efficient. He has capacity of pin point diagnosis. Also the treatment modalities are very nice.
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful, professional and inspiring. Very good and inspiring
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal to be very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor
Doctor is very friendly.so I confidently say my problem.he help me,so thank u verymuch sir ji,
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal to be very helpful. Thanking you sir
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are knowledgeable. I will try to do these things
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thnks doctor
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore. The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
1. Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
2. Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
3. Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hai sir I'm suffering from hairfall and I have lose hair and I'm already consulted V care and taken treatment but I don't have any result .House to reduced hairfall. Incase of future I have to take hair replantation treatment .Plz give your best advice I'm I'm 23 years old.
I think in the bottom of my throat something is situated because I am feeling difficulty to press air through my bottom of throat. I have also jaw problem, tightness in facial muscle neck pain, back pain etc. Is this swallowing problem or breathing problem? Please tell me what should I do best for myself?
I have many problems like I can't concentrate on things. I can't concentrate on my work. I also masturbated a lot from a very long time now my here are getting grey, I also worried about my health, like lot of masturbation will effect my fertility power or reproduction power please guide me regarding this. I also have some skin problems like rashes when I itch some where.
Having gas and constipation problem for last 6 years and sometimes acidity also. Age 28 Male Weight is increasing year by year and abdomen size too even though food habits are good. Am a vegetarian with no alcohol and no smoking habits.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.