Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jalgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Chaudhari
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
It's about 5 years I have been suffering from myopia, food habits are both veg and non-vegetarian. My right eye have a power of 2d and left eye with 1d. Can myopia be completely cured.
Hi Please suggest me best eye drops for eye infection due to heavy dust now im using I boric eye drops but no use.
Protecting your eyes starts with the food on your plate. Nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E might help ward off age-related vision problems such as macular degeneration and cataracts, studies show. Regularly eating these foods can help lead to good eye health:
Green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and collards
Salmon, tuna, and other oily fish
Eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources
Oranges and other citrus fruits or juices
I am having problem in my eyes, both of my eyes shed tears if I'm doing work on computer although there is no vision problem, do I need to worry.
I have a problem in my stomach and im not able to see properly by my eyes so pls try to sort out it.
I am 63 year old. I developed a boil on the lower eye brow of right eye towards the temple. There is swelling and pain. What shall I do?
I have red eyes. My pupil is red from outside and it pains. Irritation and watery eyes now I have. What should I do?
My age was 22. I was working in India post as postal assistant. My problem is I was felling tensed about the things. For example on seeing my grand mother (90) I was scaring about her death. So on. And many negative thoughts are coming. Please Tell me how I can control my self. Normally I was very good, but at these things I was struggling.
Dear sir my age is 23 but my eye sides is very weak I m having 3.5 no lenses. So what can I do for reducing or maintain such no.
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.