Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jalgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
During exam time, I can't see clear! Now I am 18 years old and don't want to wear specks! What should I do?
I am using spectacles but I want to avoid because I don't like and I am 19 year old guy when I can remove them.
Sir my eyes seems red all the time infact when I wake up in the morning the redness is there, this problem is continue from last 5 years due to this my eyes are getting weak day by day and I forced to use specs having power -1 in both eyes. I went AIIMS to concert ophthalmologist but I think there were day scholars who was doing there research on patient and says that "aapki aankh me toh koi problem nhi hai rhne do red ise kya dikkat h" suggest me what should I do.
I wear spectacles, no diseases, only vision problem. How can I get my vision back to normal or at least stop from increasing problem?
I am sufferer of hypermetropia. What guidelines should I follow to improve my vision as well as my eye sight?
Dear Dr. I want to purchase a sunglass for my eyes. I travel a lot on byke and car in summer and hot weather 35-40 degree heat. I'm confused by different types of sunglasses qualities. Please suggest me the best sunglass for me.
I use phones longer time sometime I am not able to see clear things I have red eyed too what should I do?
My mom is bcums red sumtyms dat is one eye d side portion bcums red wats d reason behind dat sum says its cx of high BP.
Hello Anyone please suggest me any kind of eye drops or capsules/ vitamins for following signs/symptoms below 1. Halos around lights 2. Star brushing (glare) 3. Light sensitivity in sunlight conditions im suffering from this after getting an eye infection conjunctivitis (red eye) please help.
My wife is to undergo cataract operation. She is advised to stop taking CLOPITAB A75. Is it ok. She does not have any major heart problem. She had pulmonary Edima about 6 years back. Since then she is taking CLOPITAB
I have been getting irritated With my eyes since 4days please give me a Ayurveda information for this problem.
This is the worst time of the year, for your eyes. Pollution from firecrackers, smog due to weather change and generally ever increasing vehicular pollution adds up to be the worst for your eye health.
Protect your eyesight and take care of your eyes by following these simple daily eye care tips.
1. Eat Well: Protect your eyes from within. Eat for good vision. Eat foods that have various nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids, zinc and lutein, vitamins A, C and E to keep eye problems at bay. Green leafy vegetables, salmon and other oily fishes, eggs and nuts, orange and citrus fruits are great for eyesight.
2. Quit Smoking: For better eye-care leave smoking. This simple activity can make you likelier to get optic nerve damage, macular degeneration and cataracts.
3. Have eye-care routine: Most of us don’t have an eye care routine, which is essential for keeping them fit. So, develop a good eye-care routine. In this routine, practice eye exercises, focusing eyes on a point far away to promote muscle development. Clean eyes everyday with fresh, clean water to reduce eye mites and other problems.
4. Wear Sunglasses: Wearing sunglasses on a regular basis will protect eyes from UV rays and ensure protection. This will help in reducing the chances of getting cataracts and developing macular degeneration.
5. Use Safety Wear: It is important that you regularly wear safety wear problems. For instance, for sports, wear eye protection products, sports goggles or protective face masks.
6. Look away from computer: A lot of us use computers too much for work and recreation. Now is the time to look away from it. Staring at the computer for long can cause eyestrain and blurry vision, trouble focusing at a distance and result in dry eyes as well as neck and shoulder pain with headaches. So, take regular breaks from that computer.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello Doctor, My Ms. Is suffering from dry eye since 2013. Due to medical reaction and she is still having dry eye. So, I hope you will suggest proper treatment. Thanks.
Dear sir if I have RD in my one eye for 10 Years and can not see with it. Is there any chance my good eye will have rd in future due to effected eye.
I am suffering frm headache daily. I have gone thru check my eyesight. They gave me spectacle s inspite I am suffering frm headache. I do not know the reason.
There are a number of eye conditions that make the use of glasses and eye lenses mandatory for a more comfortable life where your vision is as normal as is medically possible. Poor eyesight and conditions like inward eyelids and others can lead to the prescription of contact lenses and glasses. Contact lenses are delicate optical tools that glide easily over your eyes and need a lot of care. One should also know how to wear them properly. If one does not wear and care for the contact lenses properly, it may lead to a variety of complications.
Read on to know how you can take better care of your contact lenses:
- Cleanliness: To begin with, keeping the lenses clean is of utmost importance. Since these lenses will go on to the eye and remain there for most part of the day, it is imperative that they should be clean so that no dirt comes to settle on the eye to cause complications and even possible infections in the long run. While the disposable soft contact lenses do not need a whole lot of care as they can be disposed as and when the wearer needs a new pair, the soft lenses are the ones that need regular care so as to avoid vision affecting problems in the long run.
- Clean Hands: Before you handle the contact lenses, you must wash and clean your hands thoroughly with a non cosmetic soap that is free of additives like fragrances and artificial perfumes, oils and other lotions. These may get transferred to the lens which will leave you with blurry vision. Dry your hands properly using a lint free towel.
- Makeup: If you have to wear makeup, we would suggest doing so after you have safely installed the contact lenses in your eyes. Also, you must remember to remove your lenses before you begin the makeup removal procedure. This is to be done so that you do not get any makeup on to the delicate surface of the lens.
- Disinfecting Solution: When you buy your contact lenses, you will also get a disinfecting solution as well as a set of instructions for taking care of your lenses. So ensure that you use the correct disinfecting solution, eye drops as well as the prescribed enzymatic cleaners to keep your lenses clean and free of germs with a light rubbing action. Let the lenses stand in this solution at night too so that the germs cannot travel to the surface.
Never use tap water or your mouth to clean these lenses as the microorganisms found even in distilled water can latch on to the surface.