Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jalgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Chaudhari
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
My distinct eye sight is week so I use spectacles. But. When I remove my specs. Nd stretch my both eyes muscles with hand I regain my vision power while stretching my eye muscle. I am confused. What is this. Can I regain my eye vision. Completely aftr proper care.
I have itchiness in my eyes since last 20-25 days, m 23 years old man, with no past history of any eye disorder. Tell me what should I do.
Hi All, My Grand Mother expired due to infection on lungs. Before few days of it one eye becomes red and pus and blood came out from eye. Used anti biotic tablets and gentamycin eye drops along with multi vitamin tablets. Her eye infection reduced. From next day she becomes very weak and oxygen levels decreased to 36. We admitted her in hospital and provided oxygen and oxygen level increased to 95 to 107. Doctor first suggested for ventilation, as levels increased he said no need to put her in ventilation, we just provide the oxygen. After half an hour levels got reduced to 90 to 80 to 70 and doctor said we go for ventilation. But her pulse rate is decreased and ECG also flat and she is expired. Kindly let me know how the infection attach to body (lungs, blood) and is the infection on eyes causes to infection on lungs also or Infection on lungs causes to infection on eyes.
Sir, I am studying B. E. ECE in ssm college of engineering. In class room the letters will not clearly all the words in darkness. It will affect my studies. Then I what Wii do?
Hi Sir, I am 17 years old and my eyes are too red and they are itching too and sometimes they become dark red I had shown it to doctors but no change what should I do?
Your eyes are one of the most significant of all the sense organs since it allows you to see things around you. It is essential to take good care of your eyes. But, many lack an awareness on ocular care. Read on to know a few lifestyle habits that will help in maintaining a good ocular hygiene thus ensuring normal vision.
Ensure your ocular hygiene with these healthy lifestyle habits
- Balanced diet: Eating right and maintaining a healthy diet does not just go for your overall health but your eye health as well. While carrots are good for your health, eating fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables offer the minerals and nutrients necessary for maintaining healthy eyesight. Dark leafy vegetables such as spinach or kale are especially good for eye health. Moreover, eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as tuna or salmon is very beneficial for maintaining proper eyesight.
- Right body weight: Body weight is indirectly related to eye health. An individual must maintain proper body weight since being overweight leads to health problems like diabetes and blood pressure. A person with diabetes is at risk of deteriorating eye sight caused by diabetic eye disease or glaucoma. If you have problems with weight maintenance, consult a health expert and seek professional guidance.
- Ocular hygiene: Maintaining ocular hygiene has become very important these days. Due to the level of pollution and germs around us, certain preventive measures need to be taken to prevent eye infections. People who play sports or perform other physical activities should wear protective eyewear. Wear safety goggles while swimming and make sure you wear polycarbonate eye gear if you play sports such as squash. These lenses are 10 times stronger than usual plastic and are available in protective eyewear stores as well as sporting goods stores.
- Quit smoking: Never take up smoking and if you already have then you better quit it as soon as possible. Just like for the rest of your body, smoking is very harmful to your eyesight as well. Research has proven that smoking causes severe macular degeneration, cataract and optic nerve damage in aging people. Over time, this can lead to permanent blindness.
- Protect your eyes: Sunglasses are not just meant for style, they also protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. While purchasing sunglasses, make sure the ones you purchase block out 99-100% UV-A and UV-B rays. Moreover, it is vital to give your eyes rest. If you work on the computer or watch TV, it is advised to look away from the screen for around 20 seconds in every 20 minute time interval. It is vital to get sufficient sleep as well.
Most of these tips may sound simple, but they are highly effective and can help avoid eye problems completely. And don’t forget to get your routine eye check-up done as well. All that is required is to incorporate these basic lifestyle changes to protect the amazing part of your body, your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.