Doctor in Dr. Jain Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jain ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was in so much pain due to my gastric problem.. With the help of his treatment for gastric problem I am feeling so great. I am so much benefitted with his gastric problem treatment , that i am perfectly fine now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating..The overall atmosphere in the dr Jain Clinic is very soothing. I was quite impressed with Rajesh Jain concept of holistic healing. The dr Jain Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be very helpful. Thank you so much for your advice.I am taking karela capsules( twice daily),folic acid,d3must(weekly),and omega 3 thrice a day.I go for walk daily.I do kapalbhati and ujjayi pranayam daily.I am following a very healthy diet.I have quit dairy and white rice completely.I have flaxseeds,sesame seeds,sunflower seeds,almpnds and walnuts daily.I take vegetable juice daily.
I have had this hyperthyroidism from quite some time. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hyperthyroidism, but my Rajesh Jain was able to handle it. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. With the help of his treatment for hyperthyroidism I am feeling so great.
From quite some time i was suffering from pain,due to HIV Aids. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, but Dr Rajesh Jain was able to handle it. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. During the complete hiv counselling program he always supported and motivated me. All the staff members were very helpful. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be very helpful, well-reasoned and caring. Sir, my RA factor is almost 29. Could it be lessen with yoga ? Docs initially feel parmarsal pain and ant like bite on fingers and burning thumb on top is coz of b12, but d insuffiency but mine is not too low and I eat good than many. Is it RA troubling me ? One doc said neuropathy...is neuropathy curable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be very helpful, helped me improve my health, saved my life and knowledgeable. Thanks docter for ur help..will take medocation as prescribed abd consult you after a week..i thought i may have to undergo some tests to confirm, you made it easy by prescribing medicines..many thanks to you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be very helpful. How its occur small amount of chronic thick residual right pleural effusion with multiple internal shaft and significant surrounding pleural thickening How to reduced the problem What we have to eat Veg or non veg Outside foods What we have to ignore it not to do.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be very helpful, caring and practical. Very instant and direct helpful suggestion. I will try it for sure. But it could be better if explained more clearly and seprately between the names of medicines and other treatment as its hard to differentiate.
Dr. Rajesh Jain provides answers that are helped me improve my health, very helpful, nurturing, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Yes i totally found my answer thanks alot Dr.Rajesh jain.i found ur answer is veryhelp full as well as helping me to improve my friend health.Once again thats a lot.
Dr Rajesh jain is a well known General physician in Jalgaon. I visited him for severe cough cold issue. The doctor asked to get certain blood tests done which was beneficial for finding out the root cause of an issue. I thank him for providing me the bset suggestions and a suitable prescription.
Dr. Rajesh Jain provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. Very happy with this answer .as many doctors are not prescribing any Medicine when asked for first time. That is so mean.they only ask to consult and then they will prescribe.thanks to this doctor
S K Dhawan
Dr. Rajesh Jain provides answers that are very helpful, caring, professional, helped me improve my health and knowledgeable. I am highly thankful to dr Rajesh Jain.Now my mother is comfortably sleeping at night and so are all of us .God bless him with grand success.He is a noble soul
I was shocked when i came to know i was suffering from allergic rhintis after i got it diagnosed after seeing some symptoms. I very very scared and panicked but my doctor, dr Rajesh Jain helped me heal completley. The staff at his clinic, dr Jain Clinic in jalgaon is very efficient too.
Harshal Suresh Somwanshi
Dr. Jain is like family to us. My entire family is taking treatment from him from last 2 yrs. He comfort his patients very nicely. You can always take suggestions from him for any medical queries like surgery or which specialist to visit. He will recommend you best possible solution.
During the complete rhinitis treatment program, Dr Rajesh always supported and motivated me. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. It was so quite pleasant in the Dr Jain Clinic. The facilities available in the Dr Jain Clinic are very nice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be knowledgeable, very helpful, caring and helped me improve my health. Thanks for ur advice. ! It was very useful n understanding. But were will i purchase these medicines in Bangalore .. can u pls help me doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, practical and professional. In the present age of no one comes forward to do any thing without any thing in return, I found this Doctor Garu an exception. May GOD bless him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be helped me improve my health, very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and caring. am so glad to share my problems with lybrate team with as my family, am always thanking you for lybrate team,
Dr. Rajesh Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Normal 90 . But less than 80 , it is less functioning of Kidney respectively . But , if it is more than 90 , there is no comment on it . Please advise . Otherwise noted your advise . Thanks .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Jain to be very helpful. It is better than previous. But sometimes in a day i am getting pain while i am sitting for a long time only in day time not in the night. I am taking your given medicine.
My face is damaged with pimples after one month the pimples are gone but dark spots remained soo what I do for going of dark spots.
My nose in one side at a time is blocking for 2 years. I am taking laevocetrize but same problem doesn't solved. What should I do?
I had unprotected sex on 23rd dec. My period ends on 4th dec it's 31st dec now and I'm one day late. Am I pregnant? Or I'm just late cause I'm stressing. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant?
Sir I was having practice of masturbation, now I am trying to leave this but when I discontinue masturbation my penis automatically gets discharge after 2 days. And also the foreskin is unable to take its original position, it remains back, any solution to prevent foreskin from going back. Some times I feel pain in my testicle nerves also.
I suddenly developed pain attacks on the left side of my stomach since last night. Also having dysentery like situation. Took two pantocid DSR and one Norflox. Please advise.
I am 21 years old l doesn't proper erections some times my penis size is over 6 inches but some times it just over 5 why it's happening and how to maintain stable erections.
While how well the flu vaccine works can vary, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a yearly flu vaccination as the first and most important step in protecting against flu and its potentially serious complications. Millions of people have safely received flu vaccines for decades. Flu vaccination can reduce flu illnesses, doctors' visits, and missed work and school due to flu, as well as prevent flu-related hospitalizations.
A flu vaccination does not guarantee protection against the flu. Some people who get vaccinated might still get sick. However, people who get a flu vaccine are less likely to get sick with flu or hospitalized from flu than someone who does not get vaccinated.
Why do I need to get vaccinated every year?
New flu vaccines are released every year to keep up with rapidly adapting flu viruses. Because flu viruses evolve so quickly, last year's vaccine may not protect you from this year's viruses.
After vaccination, your immune system produces antibodies that will protect you from the vaccine viruses. In general, though, antibody levels start to decline over time — another reason to get a flu shot every year.
Flu vaccines bring down the risks of suffering from flu. However, its effectiveness is based on different factors.
Age: Usually, the flu vaccine happens to work the best for healthy adults. However, these vaccines cannot work as well with children, especially infants (below the age of 2-3 years). Nevertheless, the efficacy improves with age. Since older people are more prone to contracting the flu virus, it is essential that they get themselves vaccinated. Even if the vaccine is not able to ward off the flu entirely, it can still help reduce the risks to some extent.
General Health: Vaccine spurs immunity into action. It helps your body in identifying and fighting the virus. The efficacy of the flu vaccine solely depends on the capability of your body’s immunity system and how well it responds to the virus. Chronic illnesses weaken your body’s defense mechanism and with a poor immunity system, the vaccine may not work properly.
The time of the vaccination: For optimal protection, it is advised to go for the vaccination every year right before the ‘flu’ season starts. This is because after the flu season gets done with, old vaccines may not work as effectively.
The flu vaccine needs to be updated every season to guard you against the kind of flu dominant in that particular year. Getting yourself vaccinated is also not a guaranteed foolproof protection, however, it does render partial immunity and helps reduce the severity of the symptoms. However, it should be noted that flu vaccine cannot shield one from cold viruses.
Following a healthy lifestyle that is armed with a well-regulated diet is the most important aspect of combating your cardio-vascular disease. If you think that it is going to be very difficult to achieve, then you will be happy to know that the reality is quite the opposite. You can achieve your goals by following short and simple steps that would help you to reap long-term benefits for protecting your cardio-vascular health.
- Try to use the calories consumed: It is very important to know how many calories you are consuming in a span of 24 hours. The calorie and nutritional information given on the food levels are normally based on the 2000 calorie diet. But it is crucial to know that your individual calorie requirement is dependent on numerous factors, including your age, gender as well as level of physical activities. When you are aiming to restrict your weight gain, it is recommended not to eat more than you can use up in a day along with increasing the intensity and amount of physical activity so that it matches the amount of physical activity. You must try to incorporate either 75 minutes of hard training or 150 minutes of moderate exercise in a span of seven days in order to boost healthy weight loss.
- Consume a wide array of nutritious items from all food groups: Though you may believe that you are eating a sufficient amount of foods, your body may not be receiving an optimum amount of nutrients it needs for proper functioning. Foods that are considered rich in nutrients must contain sufficient amounts of protein, minerals, whole grains and other variants of nutrients with low calorie content. These foods not only aid in reduction of weight but also trigger lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Eat right: You must aim to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet besides whole grains, dairy products with low fat contents, legumes and nuts. It is important to stay away from red meat, trans fat, artificially sweetened beverages and sodium. Experts also suggest consuming less of food that has poor nutrient content in order to protect your heart.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: Simply exercising and eating a healthy diet is important, but you should not eliminate the adverse effects of smoking and alcohol consumption, which not only cast an impact on the health of your heart but also cause a variety of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. The medications and remedial measures vary greatly among individuals and thus, it is crucial to speak with a doctor for receiving personalized treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Please suggest mai aap ne penis ko kaise increase karu. Mera penis ka size hai 4 inch Me 7 inch karna chta hu Mera age 22 years hai. Please suggest.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles, and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Sleep has two component: REM sleep and non-REM sleep. Both are required insufficient duration for proper effective sleep. Most effective and healthy sleep time is between 10PM - 3 AM. Going early to bed and rising early helps you maintain a healthy body and mind. Otherwise, there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep.
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of having a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven't eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Increase the risk of hypertension: There is Blood pressure drop in deep sleep which is required for maintaining normal blood pressure. Patients who are hypertensive and not able to sleep properly will have more chances of having increased blood pressure despite taking medicines.
- Results in Poor Memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your Heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%. It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!