Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for ATHARVA SPECIALITY CLINICYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
So many doctors I consulted, but herdiet planning was the best. Both Anupam Dandgavhal and staff were very helpful. I read about him on one of the social media platform. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The guidance Anupam Dandgavhal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Anupam Dandgavhal and the dietplanning treatment I didn't lose hope.
I was suffering swelling , hormonal imbalance and obesity problem. I consult Dr.Anupam Dandgavhal and from 2 months I am talking his Medicines now I am actually feeling much much better and because of his treatment I recovered my health and feeling physically and emotionally strong and stress free. Thank you...........
dr Anupam Dandgavhal is a really good doctor . Doctor gave me a treatment for Back pain. he explained good. He made me very comfortable during his consulting time . Good .very satiusfied. he can be consulted at ATHARVA SPECIALITY CLINIC in Jalgaon.
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are inspiring, very helpful, caring and professional. That was a very quick professional advice instilling confidence in me. I plan to consult him through text messages paying the requisite fees.
Hello dr. Anupam is very efficient. He has capacity of pin point diagnosis. Also the treatment modalities are very nice.
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful, professional and inspiring. Very good and inspiring
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal to be very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal to be very helpful. Thanking you sir
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are knowledgeable. I will try to do these things
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thnks doctor
Dr. Anupam Dandgavhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Hai sir I'm suffering from hairfall and I have lose hair and I'm already consulted V care and taken treatment but I don't have any result .House to reduced hairfall. Incase of future I have to take hair replantation treatment .Plz give your best advice I'm I'm 23 years old.
I think in the bottom of my throat something is situated because I am feeling difficulty to press air through my bottom of throat. I have also jaw problem, tightness in facial muscle neck pain, back pain etc. Is this swallowing problem or breathing problem? Please tell me what should I do best for myself?
I have many problems like I can't concentrate on things. I can't concentrate on my work. I also masturbated a lot from a very long time now my here are getting grey, I also worried about my health, like lot of masturbation will effect my fertility power or reproduction power please guide me regarding this. I also have some skin problems like rashes when I itch some where.
Having gas and constipation problem for last 6 years and sometimes acidity also. Age 28 Male Weight is increasing year by year and abdomen size too even though food habits are good. Am a vegetarian with no alcohol and no smoking habits.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.