Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jalaun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male person. Got married in dec 2013. I have no satisfaction in sex. Can I take viagra? which dose?
I am 26 year old male and my weight is 70 kgs. And I would like to go for surgical procedure to increase my penis length and girth. Please suggest me top good doctors where I can consult and get treated. Please help sir .
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated for the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Hello Doctor I am a 22 year old female and I had a very bad cold that lasted for about 5-6 days and my voice was badly affected. For two days my voice was very hoarse but woth time its condition had improved. However I am not able to sing like I could as my voice keeps breaking off at higher notes. It is weak and keeps cracking at some places. It's been two weeks post my sickness (the cold) and this problem persists. Kindly inform me if this is a serious issue.
Hi I seriously very problem with my area where I will wear my under ware. That place have been damaged very hardly with deep cuts and with damaged skin I don' t know why but seriously it is very pain full. Is there any ointment or any other procedure for restoring my damaged cells. Thank you in advance
I am 24year old and I am married 4years back. We started planning for a baby since 1 year. My cycles are very regular. But later I was diagnosed that I have right sided polycystic ovary. But this time my follicle dint get rupture after attaining size of 26mm×14 even after taking inj. Hcg 5000IU? I am tensed like what I can do further is this a worse condition of mine? Need solution.
Dear sir I face the problem about skin allergy for whole body for last 6 month, so please give me consultation about this problem.
1 year back I have suffered from fever, joint pain, pain in chest bones, skin rashes dryness, tiredness, yellow eyes, swallowing in face, eyelids. My blood count test is normal, in my LFT test my bilirubin level was 3.3. I have taken medicine from 1 year. Still it is decreasing and increases when I do not take tablets. Please advice perfect remedy.
Sir, The patient is complaining of pain in the lower part of her back (both sides, more on the left side). Upper surfaces of the feet and those of the palms are slightly swollen. No fever.
Can cinnamon helps to reduce blood sugar level? If yes, pse tell me how to take cinnamon and what its dose. Thank you.
Hello doctor my self ravi gupta I am 40 year old man I have suffering from sugar problem last five months what should I do please tell me.
I used to masturbate daily first after I was facing various problem such as urine issue my all reports kub ultrasound ecg blood test urine routine blood sugar came normal. But my nervous system affected due to this I am having muscle twitching, muscle weakness, lower back soreness, sensation like pins and tingling in body and on siting on hard surface for long time I feel like something pins from anus to urethra. I am having a good urine flow. First I used to sleep in sufficient amount. But now my amount of sleep is lessen down. What is the solution?
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old male and having itching problem from last 6 months on my face and upper body, sometimes its started with red patches, red spots, swell skin with burning sensation and itching. Now I am using msd elcon cream which is helping at same time but it is not getting sort it out, on daily basis I have to use this cream please suggest permanent solution and having dry acne prone skin so I am using cetaphil cream but I think cetaphil is increasing my allergy issue so please suggest some good moisturizer which I can use permanently without any side effect or further issues.
I can retract my foreskin fully without pain in erected and non erected state both but my head of penis bend downward. I want to confirm if I have frenulum breve or not please help.
I am a student. I study through mobile and laptop. My exams are near but for last some day I am unable to concentrate and having some kind of headache. It seems like nothing is going in my mind and I also feel drowsy all the day. I spend almost all the day on mobile and laptop. I also got my eyes checked but they are good.
Dear sexologist. My girlfriend said to me. She never do sex before. She is 21 age now. She is till virgin now. If we use condom. How many years she avoid pregnancy without any medicine. She fear that if we did sex use with condom but also she may also pregnant within 6 months. Can she told right. How I will understand her. Guide me. She also fear to inside finger in vagina also. How I tell her.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.