Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vibha Chitkara
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha ChitkaraYour feedback matters!
Mam I'm a allopathy Doctor. I have sebaceous cyst in the chest region. That got infected so I did incision and drainage but recurrence will there. I should not get recurrence. If any treatment is there in Siddha/ayurveda/unani means suggest Me please.
Diagnosed with Herpes on the left forehead and left eye. Its paining seamlessly. Please suggest the possible precaution to taken care off? Thanks.
My wife for the past 3 months she had 45 day long cycle. This month currently she is on her 40th day. We started having sex from day 6onwards and continued every alternative day till 32nd day. Today morning we tested hcg test which results in negative. What should we do now. Please help.
I HAD SEX WITH MY GF ON 23 OF THIS MONTH AND I GAVE HER OPTIONAL 72 PILL AFTER HAVING SEX AND HER PERIOD DATE IS FEB 10. CAN IT LEAD PREGNANCY? WE BOTH ARENOT MARRIED CAN WE CONSULT DOCTOR ARE NOT. ANY LEGAL PROBLEM ARISES? HELP ME. AND I HEAD mifepristone 600 mG AND misoprostol 400 micro grams TABLET FOR SELF AB0RSTION.
1. It helps to reduce gastric problems
2. And helps to clean the bowels
3. And benefits a bright full day
Im 21 years old I have 3 months of old daughter I don't want to get pregnant next 3 years what shall I do for tht I hve two avoid sex or wat.
Hello Doctor, My 18 years old daughter is suffering from poly-cystic Ovaries so one doctor prescribed her Ginette35. At the same time she is suffering from concentration problem so another doctor prescribed her brain tablets. My question is that If she take both medicine together, will it be dangerous? Will taking Bramhi tablets and ginette35 together create bad impact? Doctor please help. Thank you.
It has been observed that many patients while asking a suitable solution for their problem don't present it in the way it should be. It can be incomplete history of their illness/ problem or wrongly framed questions. What happens?
1) You dont get the right answers.
2) You get confused when you get multiple diagnosis and quadruple treatment options.
3) You doubt about our abilities and instead of considering our efforts to answer your incomplete questions, you make a move of down voting us.
How to overcome this to take the best from lybrate -
1) Since you are not providing a clinical picture/ a radiograph of your problem, it is difficult to put in words exactly how it looks. So you can briefly tell us about duration since it was first observed, site, size, shape, color, hard or soft consistency and associated pain, discharge, swelling and/or fever.
In case of oral problems you must add about your tobacco associated habit if any, alcoholism and other medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid related etc.
2) Once we get your exact problem, your chances of getting the right answers from the experts in the particular field increases many folds.
3) It will avoid the differences in opinions among different specialists.
4) Almost always you will be confident about your real visits to a doctor.