Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Umang MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I have completed my ear hole by doing micro surgery and this operation is successful in2011. And doctor said dnt enter water in your ear. But in case water is dropped into ear. The ear just like infection.in every time I am fear that may be water is dropped in my ear when I was bathing. But today some water dropped into my ear .and I have filing ear pain and my mouth side was pain .please tell me the solution.in previous time doctor give me tablet laveta A and LBC drop. What precautions do I take.
Daughter has wax. When we cleaned with the ENT, she got infected. We have been dressing her ears for the last 4 days. Still she is complaining about pain. What should we do?
I am suffering from sinusitis I have to take levocitrizen everyday from last 4 years how to get rid off this. Once my doctor gave me Nucort its helps me for 1 year but again situation is same.
My grandfather is suffering from nose bleeding problem since 2 months so what is the home curatio for this.
I am allergic to cold wind, changing weather, it gives me acute pain in head. My pain increases with any king of sharp smell or very loud sound. I have seen a new development of pain multiplies with the hangover since mornings if I drink much in the night. I had even sinusitis surgery 10 year back to get rid of the pain but no result. Please help.
Are you feeling irritated because of snoring problem? Do you want to stop snoring? The problem of snoring is very common and it happens because their airway is in a place so as to do not permit finest air flow. Snoring is source by the lessening of the muscles in your flexible palate (top of your mouth,) throat and tongue. The tissues in your throat can obtain so calm so as to the partly chunk your airway plus shake as air rush past.
How to Stop Snoring
Remember that, if airways are narrower, there is more intense vibration plus the louder the snore. So, in this write up I have given you the best tips to stop snoring.
Best Tips to Stop Snoring:
There are many natural ways that help to stop the problem of snoring and best of them are as follows;
1. Throat Exercises:
Frequently pronounce certain vowel sounds plus curling the tongue in exact ways can support muscles in the upper respiratory tract also thus decrease snoring.
Put the tip of your tongue at the back your top front teeth. Glide your tongue backwards for 3 minutes a day.
Perform each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out noisy for 3 minutes a few times a day.
By mouth open, shift jaw to the right plus hold for 30 seconds. Replicate on left side.
Seal your mouth and squeeze your lips. Grasp for 30 seconds.
2. Drop Weight:
If you gain weight in the region of your neck, it presses the internal diameter of the throat, building it extra likely to collapse throughout sleep, activate snoring.
The additional that blocks your throat the extra air is episodic as it flow over; make the vibrations which effect in the sound of snoring.
3. Alter Your Sleep Position:
Laying on your back make the foundation of your tongue as well as soft palate fall down to the back wall of your throat, cause a vibrating sound throughout sleep.
Resting on your side might help to stop this. A whole pillow that supports your complete body offers an easy fix. It allows you to keep sleeping on your side plus can create a dramatic disparity.
4. Adjust your Pillows:
Elevating your head can help open up airways and make breathing easier-but if your head is too high, your airways can get constricted and they arises snore.
If you have a pillow that is too thick, or you sleep on multiple pillows, try adjusting the height. Not too fluffy and not too flat is important when it comes to what you rest your head on.
Finding a pillow that keeps your head and neck in a proper position is worth taking the time to do to help you breathe right.
5. Sleeping Position:
Resting on your side is a successful method to stop snoring logically. Doing so can assist to stop the relaxation the tongue as of relaxing to the back wall of the throat.
Extra sleeping positions for example sleeping on your stomach otherwise propping-up your head can set strain on your neck ensuing in neck pain.
6. Nasal Clogging:
Clear nasal passages via a Neti pot, an over-the-counter saline spray otherwise a humidifier.
Nasal decongestants are one more option as they get better breathing plus permit you to breathe extra easily both throughout the day and whereas sleeping.
7. Keep away from Alcohol:
Alcohol plus sedatives decrease the resting tone of the muscles in the rear of your throat; make it more likely you’ll snore.
8. Stay Hydrated:
Once body are dehydrated our nasal secretion turn into thick, from time to time making breathing extra difficult all through the day plus this can cause snoring at night.
Dr Neha Mehta
When I hear loud sound I experience a huge pain in my left side ear the pain remains for nearly two hours how can get rid of this pain please help me.
From the last one week I suffered with mouth ulcers on tongue, teeth edges and entire mouth. Due to fever. Unable to take any solid/liquid food from 5 days. Using lot of tabs, gels, mouth wash etc. Even having throat paining. Pls suggest me.
As you can see from my details of weight and height given I am underweight and I want to know the cure for it. A diet will be helpful. Also an important point that I have problem of tonsils and cough (weak immune system) Thanks in advance for yhe help.
I have fever with cold and throat infection. And body pains for last 3 days. I was suffering from tonsils from childhood. Please suggest some good medicine.
Sir. I am a patient of sinusitis and asthmatic bronchitis and I take montair lc tablet from previous 2 years and I also take treatment of homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine but it does not get any relief from disease so. Sir, what I have to do for my treatment.
Sir maire kaan ka parda fata hua h or 1 saal pehle mujhe pta chala pr mujhe operation nhi karwana h pls mujhe bataeye ki agar m operation nhi karau to koi problem to nhi hogi na.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.