Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhpal SinghYour feedback matters!
Suffering from ulcerative colitis on wysolone 25mg flucating high sugar and bp. Plsease suggest the right diet.
Sir Goodmorning . I am 41 year old i have sugar taking tablet minimum sugar is normal. But what i want with out helopthy medicine if it possible to control sugar level.If i take the homiopathy medicine curable100% ?
I am 22 years old male. I eat viagra 100mg tablet before doing sex. Is this good or bad for me, Which tablet to eat better sex.
Today when I was attending a lecture my heart beat increased suddenly and I encountered a little suffocation, but my class-mate were normal, what was it?
Hi doctor from last 4 year I have diabetes patient. When I have check my blood only some time see my diabetes After eat anything have seen more than 120 also my body getting low Weight. I don't have any medicine now but already I started controlling my food from last years. Every morning I have started exercise also so kindly help me how I can be better in my life.
My wife is suffering fromAuto Immune disease called Idiopathic perpera plus she has diabetic plus she says she has CRP high? Is it too risky for her kidneys to take a lot of medicines.
Hello doctor I am 58 year old man I have low blood pressure problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hi sir I am 22 year old boy sir I suffered some pain around my right kidney. It happening irregular suggest me what can I do.
Mujhe 2 problem rehti he sar subha subha headache or pure din gas trouble mein kya karu koi medicine bataye .
Sleep on your back
Sleeping on your back is the best position to let your entire spine rest comfortably. If you prefer to sleep on your side or on your stomach, make sure your pillow is not too high around 4 to 6 inches thick. This will prevent your head and neck from turning unnaturally to either side.
Position your computer screen at eye level
Sit comfortably in your office chair in front of your computer and close your eyes. When you open them, your gaze should be directly in the middle of your computer screen. If it is not, use books or other items to adjust the screen height.
Do not allow your head to drift forward over your shoulders. And don't forget to take frequent breaks get up and move around at least every 30 minutes.
I have headache problem since last 15 years. Take perception from many specialist doctors But still problem is same.
He told me about his sexual problem. He has small penis due to this his wife is not getting the pleasure. So can you tell me how can he increase his penis length?
For the past 8 months I am suffering from constipation along with itching at the outer periphery of my anus. Kindly suggest any possible treatment.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.