Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
My wife, aged 62 years, has some sort of burning sensation in her vagina, which increases at night, specially after urinating. This problem is continuing for the last three-four years with varying degree of intensity. About three years ago, she underwent a minor operation for this problem, after which she got some relief for about six months. But this problem was not completely solved.
Hello doctor. The question is about my wife. She have very long irregular periods since age of 9. And now it has become a big problem. She have a irregularity of evry second month. Moreover whenever the periods are about to come. A very severe pain starts and it continues till the periods end. The flow of periods is also very high. I think she have a problem in her pregnancy due to it coz we have tried but she do not get pregnant. Please help us out. Thank you
How to fit my self. Its so difficult in these periods. There is a harmless things in our surrounding.
I am diagnosed pcos. I had a little amount of men's every month even till January. But recently in March and April my vaginal whitish discharge turned light brownish or pale yellow on my those dates.
I'm 25 years old female got married in 2014 and I have vaginal pain and white discharge for the past four months. The pain is increasing day after day. Now the discharge color is changed to red and I found blood presence in that discharge.
For the growth and development of children, they need an essential nutrient Iron. It helps in the transfer of oxygen from lungs to the body's tissues. Red blood cells contain iron in the hemoglobin. The hemoglobin carries oxygen in the blood to the different parts of the body. Iron has an important role to play in the development of brain and generating energy in a child's body. The lack of sufficient iron in the child's body can lead to anemia, which is a nutritional deficient illness and will require medical attention. When a child suffers from anemia, the lack of oxygen makes a child weak and sick.
There are certain symptoms of Iron deficiency in a child's body. These are:
- Infections and weak immune system can make a child suffer from frequent infections.
- Lethargy and fatigue is another common symptom of an iron deficient body. Due to deficiency of Iron it is difficult for the body to transport oxygen to cells in the body and hence it unable to generate enough energy levels.
- Breathlessness and increased sweating can be a sign that your child may be suffering from iron deficiency.
- Pica Children suffering from iron deficiency may find a special taste for non-food substances like chalk, dirt and clay.
- Lack of iron in the body hampers the physical growth of a child.
The deficiency of iron in children can be diagnosed through blood tests. Your doctor may recommend supplementing iron content orally or through multivitamin medicines. But the deficiency of Iron in a child's body should be taken care of with absolute urgency.
Proper steps should be taken to prevent the deficiency of Iron in children. Those notable precautions are mentioned below:
- Balanced diet: A well balanced diet is always recommended. For older children (within 9-12 years of age), red meat, chicken and fish would suffice as good sources of iron.
- Oral iron supplements: Oral iron supplements would be required for children with low weight at birth and who have a deficiency of iron in their daily diet.
- Vitamin C: Foods such as strawberries, tomatoes and potatoes help in providing the sufficient iron content when included in daily diets, thus reducing the chances of anemia.
And that precum I think just touched outside the vagina as I didn't penetrated inside her thn? Will that precum can cause a major effect? Though she had got periods after I had asked the last question. Still can UT effect later on?
I and my gf want to do oral sex. What precautions should we take to avoid pregnancy. Pls say in detail.
I got married in 2009, but didn't conceive upto now, hsg test is normal, I am having cyst but it is removed by injection. All reports are normal now medicine are going on but no result is coming, I am so much frustrated wht to do I am not understanding.
I am 22 years old female. I have been noticing from last 3 months that I am having less bleeding during my periods. Earlier I used to have 6 days period but now it last only for 3-4 days from last 3 months. Can you please tell me all the possible reasons and their consequences in future? For your information I took contraceptive pills 3 times and after that also an abortion pill once at the age of 20. But I have not taken any pills from last 1 and half years. Does taking pills in past is the reason?
Maine copper T lgaya tha vo Maine June 1st week me nikale but muje may se period nahi aya to Maine prega news se bhe cheek kiya to negative hai or white pani bhi jada jata hai to es problem ka solution bataiye pls.
I am 32 week pregnant. My scan Dr. noted that my uterus status is an unicornuate uterus. So my Dr. suggested take bed rest. They give tablet for this. The tablet is duvadilan 10 mg. Is it ok for this? Is unicornuate uterus serious in my pregnancy state? Bed rest means?
My wife 27 years recently had a abortion on dt 21.05.17. Today she is saying that during bathroom small patches of blood oozing out and slight pain in lower abdomen. Is it normal since she has a abortion? Pls suggest.
I am 24 years old female I got married 1 year ago I recently consulted doctor regarding not getting pregnancy under the suggestion from my parents doctor told that there is no need of using tablets and she had given me to use vito dha tablets whether it is necessary for me if yes why if not why tell me detailed answer regarding this one. If there is any problem for me if I use that tablet and she had given me syrup named EVECare syrup to take 6spoons daily for 1 month is it necessary why if not why tell me answer in detail please.
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.
My wife is suffering with gas problem. In her last sonogram fibroid found in uterus. Doctor asking it's nothing to worry. She was on medication, but problem starts again, when she completed. Sometimes before, someone (who was performing reiki) told that it's intestine problem. My wife has abnormal period & heavy bleeding history, before marriage. She is overweight & under treatment at anjali mukerjee weight loss programmer.. Please guide.
The results of the study highlighted the importance of identifying the links between specific antidepressants and birth defects as opposed to associating risk with classes of drugs said the authors. They also acknowledged that the birth defects could be linked to factors other than maternal antidepressant use such as underlying medical conditions.