Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
Hi any permanent solution have for pcod problems. How many days use medicine for it ? will it cure completely ?.
Hi Me and my wife decided to go for a child. But we both don't know at what day after menstrual cycle we go for sex so to my wife get pregnant. Can you please suggest me the best days when we will sex together to get my wife pregnant?
My wife is 8th month pregnant. And tom is karvachoth fast. should she keep the fast or not. And what about mehandi. Can she apply mehandi on her hands?
I have 2 question 1 is that I am doing breastfeeding and my baby is 6 month should I take Iron and Calcium and how long it take and second one is that my milk production is low what to do to increase it can I take asparagus for it.
I am married 2 months ago. Currently I am taking Triquilar tabs to avoid pregnancy and today is my 4th tablet. Today my husband ejaculated inside me. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Should I take I-pill to avoid pregnancy? We already consulted with doctor and she told me to take Triquilar. Please help me doctor. Thanks a lot.
Sir, actually I have a question to ask, I am a married guy, and I don't want any child right now but after 4 or 5 years I need a baby, everyone telling me that if we don't give birth a baby within 1 year, then it will effect on my wife pregnancy later. Sir will you just provide us your useful view on it.
It's happened 4 years before my sister's classmate. She is sexual relationship with her elder brother and 2 of his classmates, it is happened nearly 8 to 10 months without her interest. Now she is engaged. She is afraid about her past. Whether she can made normal sexual relationship with her husband?
Sir I love to eat my wife's sperm and I love to kissing vagina. I want to know a wife can produce sperm or not. If I drink my wife's sperm it can be dangerous or good for my health.
I am 48 yrs fat lady, no period last 1 year with sevista. 1 yr back d & c done HPR -Hyperplasia simple. USG showed bulky uterus. Now a days back USG shows Endimetrial thickness 21 mm wirh subserosa fibroid of size 66x 50 mm. On treatment for hypothyroidism which is not controlled. Suggest line of treatment.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.