Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sukhjeet Kaur
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I missed my periods this month. Actually last month 28th was my ovulation date. I did a home pregnancy test 3 days ago bt got it negative. What should I do next to make sure whether I am pregnant or not?
The key to healthy, lasting weight loss is finding a balance between diet and exercise. A healthy diet provides your body with plenty of nutrients and protein, and limits sugar, fat, and cholesterol. It will give you the necessary fuel to maintain a regular and comprehensive exercise regimen for total fitness. Here are some tips for how to balance diet and exercise.
Enlist the help of professionals.
A nutritionist can design a diet plan that meets your health needs. A personal trainer will keep you motivated and help you exercise all parts of your body.
- A nutritionist will consider any pre-existing health conditions, your age and weight when designing a diet plan for you. He can also teach you what foods to avoid and how to limit sugar, fat and cholesterol.
- Personal trainers are available at most public gyms and can design a regular exercise program that includes equal amounts of cardiovascular and aerobic exercise. A trainer will also provide encouragement and help you avoid cheating or shortening workouts.
Follow the USDA guidelines for a balanced diet.
- While your specific dietary needs may vary, the USDA Food Pyramid is the best guide for consuming the recommended daily amounts of whole grains, proteins, dairy, fruit and vegetables. Create your diet around these guidelines and try to consume at least the minimum number of daily servings. It's important to reduce calories in small, gradual amounts in several areas of your diet instead of cutting one food group out completely. This gradual change will keep your metabolism active and keep your energy level up for daily exercise.
Eat several small meals throughout the day.
Also, schedule meals before and after a workout.
- Eating 5 or 6 small meals through the day instead of a few large ones will keep your metabolism stimulated throughout the day and help you lose weight. A meal high in carbohydrates just before a workout will give you energy when you exercise, while foods high in protein will help rejuvenate you afterward.
To treat frozen shoulder:-
2. Start regular exercise
3. Don't lift heavy thing
4. Check your bp and sugar
5. Reduce your weight
6. Do hot fermentation twice a day
7. Take calcium vitamin d 3 and other supplement advice by your Dr.
I am 29 year. I have no child. My marriage was 2009. My piriod date was last 16 june. This month my tommy is biggar from last week. And white water comes. Should this is pregnancy simtoms? can I test before 16 th?
I'm 17 and had dry humping with my boyfriend. I was in my jeans and undies but he wasn't wearing anything and my periods is 6 days late which usually it is not. He is sure that he did not ejaculated on me. I want to confirm whether I'm not pregnant because late periods is troubling me or is it because of stress and nothing like that. Help me.
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.
Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old. I've been married a year ago. I didn't get my periods yet. I had unprotected intercourse and taken unwanted 72 pill within 24 hours. I usually have 21 day cycle. But its crossed 7 days now. Is there chances of pregnancy? Even after taking the pills? What shall I do now? I am not planning for pregnancy now. So please suggest how to over come this. And please let me know when to have intercourse for not getting conceive. Thanks,
Miscarriages are quite common these days. Couples who experience miscarriage have to go through an emotional trauma. They feel frustrated because of doubts and many unanswered questions along with the emotional trauma they face. While some women feel that they are a failure after experiencing a miscarriage, some others feel extremely guilty about it. Therefore, it is very important for couples to know about miscarriage.
Here are the six most frequently asked questions about miscarriage that you must know:
How common is it for a miscarriage to happen?
This is definitely one of the most asked questions about miscarriage. According to most doctors, miscarriage is quite common. Unfortunately, one in four pregnancies can end in miscarriage. Therefore, everyone knows someone who has suffered a miscarriage.
What can be the symptoms of miscarriage?
This is the 2nd most common question asked about miscarriage. The symptoms of miscarriage vary from person to person. For most women, the symptoms noticed are bleeding and pain. As the pregnancy advances, more pain and more bleeding are noticed. The pains are similar to extremely bad menstrual cramps. However, doctors also agree that if a woman experiences some bleeding, it doesn’t always imply that a miscarriage can happen.
What are the causes of miscarriage?
A woman’s age is linked to miscarriage. If a woman is over 35, the risk of miscarriage rises. This is because cells do not divide properly as women age. The DNA of a man can also play a role in miscarriage.
How do doctors treat miscarriage?
About 75 % of miscarriages occur after the embryo gets embedded into the uterus. No treatment is required for this kind of miscarriage. Most miscarriages happen during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. These miscarriages can be resolved through medication or surgery. The miscarriages that occur after the 12 weeks can be extremely traumatic for women.
What is the biggest misconception of miscarriage?
The most common misconception of miscarriage is that it can happen due to activities like exercise and sex.
What can be done to prevent a miscarriage?
People often ask this question to their doctors. Although there is no particular way to prevent a miscarriage, people should maintain a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy. Obesity, smoking and drug use can enhance the risk of miscarriage, and hence they should be avoided.
Aforementioned are the six most asked questions about miscarriage. You should always talk to your doctor, if you face any complications or problems during pregnancy. It is important to clear your doubts about miscarriage. You should also try your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!