Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukant VermaYour feedback matters!
Hi I've been experiencing pain in the gums and in my teeth (1) when I eat or drink cold items (2)when some thing gets stuck in gums (3)when I eat sweet(4)when I chew hard stuff. I'm 54 years and never I had those problems earlier.Please suggest remedy ?
I am tasting metallic taste in my mouth and I feel as if I cannot taste the full flavor of food these days. Is this a serious condition? Please help!
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.
I do flossing and mouthwash daily once and brushing twice. Please let me know if this figure is enough for my teeth to last longer without any problem and what time is best to do flossing and mouthwash if I do them only once daily. Thank you.
Hello sir! I am 23 years old and I am suffering from Painless mucosal degeneration problem. Now my mucosa layer of my oral have got degenerated and I checked up many time from doctors. But they only suggested me vitamins tablets but still it do not have cured. It is painless patches in my mouth. Some time small blister occur in my mouth. What I do and which type of check up can cured my problem. please suggest me which type of blood test I do.
I brush twice times daily but still there is plaque on my teeth. How to clean ig properly so that it looks purely white?
I have some sort wounds in under lips. I thought may be it would be a mouth cancer? Please help me to know about mouth cancer and their symptoms?
I am having difficulty in taking cold things from right side of my bellow tooths. I am 68 yrs man. Advise. Thanks.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.