Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sud AnilYour feedback matters!
my son is 3 years old. He had dry cough. We gave his ascoril D. He just had vomit. Please suggest what we could give or wait for morning.
She is 9 months old and she is suffering from cold, cough, running nose and during sleep she can't breathe because of nose blocking. I have consulted the Dr. and he gave Allegra and Ascroli. After the week she is now again suffering from same issues. Could you please help me. And let me. Knw.what can I do to make. Her Well.
My 4 year old son is having recurring fever of 102 from yesterday ,he has cold, cough and sometimes complain of stomach ache, now after he got up from sleep he got his eyes red too. Doctor prescribed taximo and calpol, sinarest.sometimes says as vomiting feeling. What should be done next.
My daughter is 4 yrs old and has weight 13 kg consistently for past 1. 5 yrs. Also she is frequently ill by day to day cold, fever and vomiting. We have been taking every care regarding hygeine. Also she suffered from chicken pox 20 days back followed by post viral fever. Her cough also is frequent. In past 4 months she has been infected by sometimes bacterial infection, diarrhea, viral fever resulted of lymph nodes at sides of neck, still in small amt visible. Please advice some kind of medicine/immune system strengthening tonic for her
Hello doctor! My 2 months old baby is diagnosed with heart hole of size 2. 5 and 4. 5, do these holes close by itself? Please suggest what next.
Hi doctors. My son is now 5 years old. And he is suffering from skin problem from the age of his 10months. Ulcer type occers on his skin and he itched it. And blood comesout from there (mostly at legs and hands. Doctors says its a tropical ezeima. Please do help.
My son, 5 years old, is suffering from recurring cough n cold. After every 2-3 months the symptoms repeats. Starting with running nose, it turns in dry cough, chest congestion n vomiting tendency. Please advise.
I have a baby son with 1 year 4 month of age. Now i am 4 month pregnant. Is there any problem to breast feeding to my son.
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My baby boy has 3 months old. he is crying very loudly before passing urine. Please advice what should I do for his relief. I contact with kids specialist but not satisfied with treatment.
My son is 9 months old. Main janna chahti hun k jaise bache sote hue neend mein smile kr te hain ya phr rote hain waise mera beta nhi hasta na rota h main bht rare dekga h k wo smile kr ra h 2 se 3 baar sirf jab wo 3 4 month ka tha to wo bht smile krta tha or rota b tha neend mein pr ab nhi krta. To kya ye koi problem h is se mere bete ko koi msla to nhi ho sakta.
I am blessed with a girl baby on 26.10.2016. While going to pediatrician on 2.11.2016 for general check up. He found that the baby eyes appears yellow. He advised us to take jaundice test. Test result exhibits that the baby has jaundice and the reading is 18 mg/dl. Baby is kept under blue ray light and she has no fever. Please give some suggestions. We are worrying about our baby health condition.
My 4 year old Son is suffering from ITP from Dec'15. He has a plate count of around 35000. He has been on prednisolone dosage tapering from 20 mg to 2.5 mg per day till 10th Jun'16. Now he is taking only Azoran 50 mg daily. He does not have any bleeding symptoms, only some bruises.
When 2 month baby have duodenal abstraction is this natural or cause of any effect of medicine. Mother have infected hbsag positive.
My daughter is 4 years old & her stomach pains since 3-4 months. Doctor prescribed Carmicide, Cyclopam and Junior Lancet. ultrasound shows mesenteric lymphadenitis, 5 mm. Is this enough?
Asthma is a respiratory disease that takes place with a variety of symptoms including breathlessness, wheezing and coughing. It usually occurs when the airways get obstructed, which in turn leads to inflammation of the tubes. So how can you recognise the signs and symptoms of asthma? Here is a list of ways!
- Risk Identification: It has been observed by doctors and medical science that there is no specific reason for the onset of this ailment. It can be caused due to genetic as well as environmental factors. So, in order to recognise the symptoms, you will first of all have to take stock of both these factors. Find out if you have any blood relatives who have suffered from this ailment and try to find out how it started and at what age, so that you can watch out for the same warning signs. Also, if you are more prone than others when it comes to allergic conditions like rhinitis and atopic dermatitis, then you are at risk. Other risk factors also include living in a high pollution zone, as well as being overweight, smoking, working within close range of exhaust fumes and other chemicals, and other such factors.
- Symptom Identification: To be able to identify whether or not you are at risk, you must identify the potential symptoms including persistent shortness of breath, which may strike regularly. Also, another symptom is not being able to sleep comfortably due to excessive coughing and breath shortness as well as shallow breathing and wheezing. You may also experience some amount of chest tightening or constriction. These symptoms will usually get worse if you happen to be suffering from the flu or a cold.
- Respiratory Health: If you are suspecting the onset of this disease, it would be a good idea to watch your respiratory health by observing the rise and fall of your breath when you are doing energy consuming and strenuous activities like exercising or other such tasks. Sports induced asthma is an actual condition that can get worse when your lungs are faced with cold and dry air. Also, if you are facing exhaust fumes and chemicals as a part of your job, then you are at risk of occupational asthma, in which case you should watch your respiratory health very closely. These symptoms can also get worse when you are around animals and pets due to the allergens that may trigger wheezing and coughing. A lung function test can be conducted by the pulmonologist in case you are suffering from any of these symptoms and conditions on a persistence and prolonged basis.
Knowing and reporting your symptoms to the doctor is important for getting timely treatment.