Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema DuttYour feedback matters!
I am having bad breath and bleeding guts so I want to dentist after checking and taking xray of my teeth she told pustules under my gums so it is to curtain open the gums and clean it and then only the bad breathing and gums bleeding will stop every morning my mouth bleeds and bad breathing occurs but I am feared that one surgery done by opening the gums whether it will come back to normal position so need your advice.
I have a sensitive teeth problem. When drinking or eating food this is problem pain in the tooth. How to remove this problem tell me please.
4 year ago I have a RCT treatment. Very thing is fine but now pain start in that teeth when I chew any thing.
A new teeth is growing at the lower left end of the mouth. I am 27 years. At this age a new teeth can grow? What is the reason? It is v. Paining. Recommend some pain killers. How many days needed to grow the teeth fully?
About my teeth. I already filled my on teeth but now I have problem on muscles. Pain and swelling. M using oil, salt and turmeric.
I am having swelled gums in lower left 3rd molar region since morning. I feel heavy weighted mandible. But I can chew food properly. There is slight pain and I'm getting headache. Swelling is mostly on buccal side of mandible. I want to know the best treatment for this problem.
I do get mouth ulcer due to that I am not able to eat and my skin is also getting dull. Please help.
I have a great pain in my teeth. Sometimes it comes and after it became normal. Is there any suggestion to stop that immediate pain in my teeth?
My tooth had broken few years back. I consult a dentist and he said that I have to get operation for root canal. Is the operation can get me normal? 8.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.
Hiii am kaushal 23 year old. I have a skin prob like my face and hole body going to red when I scratch any where. And also my face have many pimple. I suffer form last 2 year for this prob. Currently also I face some new prob also in my face. In my face now have some small Small many in hole face prickly heat rush. Its to much. I do not understand what I do. And one more prob about my mouth. Am regularly doing tooth brush and clean my mouth very well but I do not now how to came smell in my mouth every time. Its create to much prob for me. please give me solution.
I have daily headaches that last all day long. I've been treated for TMJ, migraines, eyesight, etc. I've had MRIs and CT scans, but nothing. please help me. I am fed up from this.
I have yellowishness on my teeth because of fluoride and I have cleaned it once but did not get the whiteness and again my teeth are getting yellow, what should I do for clear whitening?
Often regarded as less painful and much milder than more serious diseases like periodontal disease, Gingivitis involves the inflammation, redness, irritation and swelling of your gums. People who suffer from Gingivitis are normally unaware of it because of its mild nature, but it might turn out to be serious in some cases and can lead to periodontitis and tooth loss.
Signs and symptoms
Since Gingivitis is seldom harmful, people who suffer from it are, in most cases, hardly aware of having it. Nevertheless, here are a few signs and symptoms which may indicate that you have Gingivitis:
1. Tender, puffy gums
2. Gums easily bleed whenever you brush or floss your teeth
3. Swollen gums
4. Change in color from a healthy pink to a dusky red
5. Receding gums
6. Bad breath
Gingivitis is most commonly caused by bad oral hygiene and maintenance. Bad oral hygiene usually supports the formation of plaque and tartar. Because plaque forms and re-forms quickly, it requires daily removal. If you don't give your teeth the attention it needs, plaque can further result in the formation of tartar, which is a heavier and denser substance than plaque and acts as a protective barrier for bacteria. It is even more difficult to remove it and you may require dental cleaning.
The main aim of treatment is to reverse the symptoms of Gingivitis and to prevent further development of the disease into more serious dental issues and diseases.
Professional treatment of Gingivitis includes:
1. Initial evaluation and assessment
2. Thorough cleaning with the help of professional dental tools and instruments
3. Instructions on effective flossing and brushing techniques at home
4. Regular cleaning and professional checkups
5. Fixing of crowns and other dental restorations to help prevent the growth of plaque and tartar
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.