Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Duggal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev DuggalYour feedback matters!
I have some boils of skin. In my body. Small. Its not hurting. But still I wanna know what is this. And solution and any advice about it.
Hlo. Sir I want to know I have a prblm acne prblm in my face since last 2 year please give me a solution for remove marks of pimple .
1. Comb & brush the coat regularly to keep it free from allergens and any other skin unfriendly substances.
2. Always use quality dog soap or shampoo to bathe the animal. Do not use any human products in this regard.
3. Give a good plane of nutrition fortified well with adequate animal protein, essential vitamins, micronutrients, omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids etc.
4. When you are not bathing your animal, sponge its body coat with moisturising & cleansing agent containing moistened wipes which also supply few hypoallergenic ingredients to maintain a healthy glossy soft texture of coat.
5. Any onset of allergic manifestation you must handle at the very beginning by contacting with your vet as this may aggravate the condition and may produce a complicated state of skin problem. Allergy is the most difficult and challengeable factor responsible for an acute state in skin affections of almost all types.
6. Now a days, plenty of advanced therapeutic as well as preventive medications (external, internal etc.) as well as many diagnostic aids are available to treat skin diseases. So do not wait or make delay or do not consult any non-professional person regarding the treatment of skin diseases of your dog which may make skin health of your dog further worse. Always consult a specialist veterinarian.
7. Be careful about ticks, lice, flea & mites infestations on your dog. Contact your vet early.
How ro remove nose black heads. I try many thinks like lemon or backing powder. Tell me please any solution.
I have dandruff in my hair from many years, what can I do to remove it, and ya I have already used head & shoulder but it is not going. Please help me out.
I am losing hair in age of 20. Give some advice. Also should I do running n gym everyday. For fat loss.
I am losing my hair and I have tried many shampoos but no change in condition please suggest me something for this problem.
Mam recently I had chickenpox around 2 months back because of that I got holes on my face an some marks to of it. So I want to make my face clear glowing and something for holes on my face please suggest me something.
My 3 years old daughter is having pimples on her face, mostly on the nose. She is having prickly heat. What is the remedy? Please suggest.
For some people, the simple act of walking can be very uncomfortable. This is because they may be suffering from a heel spur. Heel spurs are calcium deposits that cause a bony protrusion on the underside of the heel bone. Heel spurs themselves may be painless but walking or jogging can make the person like a knife or pin is sticking into his or her sole. This may also be felt while standing up after being seated for a long time. Heel spurs do not heal on resting and usually need medical attention. Some ways of treating a heel spur are-
Stretching Exercises: Heel spur exercises help strengthen the tissue in the heel and increases the fascia and Achilles tendon flexibility. This, in turn, helps reduce the pain and prevents a recurrence of the condition. Try standing with both feet apart and flex your knees while squatting. Keep your heels on the ground for as long as possible.
Wearing The Right Shoes: Wearing shoes that do not fit well is one of the leading causes for heel spurs. When buying shoes look for a firm heel counter, a ¾-1 1/2 inch heel, a long vamp, semi-rigid or rigid shank and a toe box that is wide enough to accommodate your toes without pinching them.
Taping or Strapping to Rest Stressed Muscles and Tendons: Taping or strapping your foot tightly can help protect the fascia and allow the spur to heal. It also rests the muscles and tendons and distributes the pressure being put on them.
Shoe Inserts or Orthotic Devices: Using an insole can help cushion the heel and reduce the pain of a heel spur. It also reduces the impact felt while walking or standing.
Physical Therapy: Physiotherapy for heel spurs aims at strengthening the foot and calf muscles. Your doctor will try and gradually increase the possible range of motion and restore muscle control in the foot arch. You will also be taught how to improve your running and landing techniques.
Medication: Over the counter medication like ibuprofen may help temporarily ease the pain caused by heel spurs. In some cases, corticosteroid injections may also be prescribed to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Surgery: If there is no improvement in a heel spur within 9 to 12 months, surgery may be considered to remove the spur or release the plantar fascia. However, this is rare and most heel spurs do not need surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.