Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mittal  - Nephrologist, Jalandhar

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mittal


Nephrologist, Jalandhar

29 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mittal MBBS Nephrologist, Jalandhar
29 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mittal
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mittal is one of the best Nephrologists in Jalandhar Kunj, Jalandhar. He has been a practicing Nephrologist for 28 years. He has completed MBBS. You can visit him at National Kidney Hosp. in Jalandhar Kunj, Jalandhar. Don?t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mittal on has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Nephrologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College - 1988
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

National Kidney Hosp.

National Kidney Hosp., I/S Mangat Hospital, Civil LinesJalandhar Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mittal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My 20 year old daughter was found to have high BP for the past 5 months since April 2016 - 140/100 I checked her previous records and found BP to be normal (120/70) till Feb 2016. Already checked 24 hour urine test, scan and echo - all normal. So it has been diagnosed as primary and doctor wants to start calcium blocker. But I am concerned about the root cause due to such a young age. Please advise.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Don't worry Tell her Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery in relaxed mind Do meditation regularly Do pranayam and yoga daily After 15 days of following above points, check her blood pressure again, send me report on Lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My gall bladder was removed in 2010. Now a stone 3.2mm has entered the bile duct and I had to go for ercp. Why the stone did't pass to stomach. When the gall bladder has been removed, from where this stone have come up. Can it happen again. What is the treatment that stone does not come again.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear patient, greetings from lybrate! the stone would have possibly migrated from the gallbladder to the common bile duct. The gall bladder was removed but because of the size the stone could not pass all the way to the duodenum and has stuck in there. Hence ercp is the only way out for this. This is a very common occurrence and not to worry. If sphincterotomy is done with ercp then it will not happened again. I hope this helps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is3.10 yr old. He is having hydronephrosis by birth. He got cystoscopy. Further how we should take care of treatment/

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Tumkur
You must find out the cause for obstruction and you must know the functional capacity of kidneys with thorough investigations and then treat accordingly. You must show to a good urologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, My age is 24 year old. 13/02/2016 I have a problem urine is not proper come I have check my kidney both but no problem in kidney. Urine come feel very pain and urine color is drak yellow. please Dr. suggest me.

General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid spicy food in your diet and also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet and eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am shiv ram verma. And I have 24 year old man from mahoba district. I have infected urinary stone since 2014. The stone size is 15mm. Give me a strong suggestion how can I remove it.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello. If a kidney stone is too big to be passed naturally (6-7mm in diameter or larger), you may need to have treatment to remove it another way. This could include: extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) ureteroscopy percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) open surgery Consult a specialist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 75 years old. At times when I feel like passing Urine, my urethra becomes like a small balloon.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Take sabal serrulata 30 2 doses and then start taking cosmos 30 2 doses in a day for a week and then revert me back for follow-up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have kidney cyst on right side. And my right side back. And leg pains what to do?

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB
Urologist, Bangalore
Kidney cyst generally are silent and dont need any treatment at all. There are certain less common varieties of kidney cysts which needs follow-up and rarely surgery. Hence we need to see what variety of cyst you are having.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, I feel something is leaking from my pennis, only if I walk or involve in some activities, normal when sitting idle, also some white spots appeared on my pennis foreskin outside on shaft portion, 2 white round spot, also my urine sometimes is very much cloudy.

Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS)
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Avoid watching around girls. Also avoid watching nude pics or videos. Do medication atleast 10 minutes morning and evening. And if you have any more issues after this treatment please welcome for consultation and keep your health stronger and live long life like our ancestors. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am shaikh I am having problem of stone in my urine bladder and burning urine from Las two years I am taking syrup stone16 I am 27 year old and married and no child What I do for that without operation.

General Physician, Mumbai
Drink plenty of water and if burning sensation is present than we have to start with antibiotics and review every three months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bleeding occurs only through urine. Darkness covered the eye. Enable to speak anything. right side kidney is very painful.

MD, Fellowship in Intergrative Medicine, MBBS
Integrated Medicine Specialist, Kochi
Go to a MD Physician .He will get your urine checked as well as some blood tests and an Ultrasound as for the other symptoms detailed history taking needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am Age 28 year. Had urethral stricture of around 1.5 cm at number region. Went through endoscopic dilation. But still afraid of recurrence. I want knw is there any permanent solution in ayurveda.

Felllow in Endourology, MCh Urology, MRCS, MS, MBBS
Hi lybrate-user, the permanent treatment for a recurring stricture is buccal mucosa urethroplasty, i. E. Taking inner lining of mouth and creating a new inner lining for urethra. Wish you good health
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old and I have a problem that I have to urinate every 1 to 2 hrs for past 4 months nd also I feel an irritation after urinating. Also having erectile dysfunction what to do? Please guide me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Kindly suggest a solution for uncontrollable urination. Some times they wet bed and difficult to hold urine in winters n rainy seasons. Is it any severe problem. There is no other disease or medication right now. please do advice any medicines for it.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear urgency may be due to many causes like infection, stone, outflow obstruction, anal fissure due to constipation. To come to conclusion you need to undergo investigationb like urine test and usg (kub)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 yrs old female I have constipation problem and urine infection problem what can I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, I am giving you some tips to prevent constipation: 1. take 6-8 glass of water in a day 2.Regular Physical activity Keeping mobile and active will greatly reduce your risk of getting constipation. Ideally do at least 150 minutes of physical activity every week. 3.You should have about 30 g of fibre a day. You can increase your fibre intake by eating more: I am giving you list of some fibre containing food fruit vegetables wholegrain rice whole wheat pasta wholemeal bread seeds oats 4.Toilet habits Never ignore the urge to go to the toilet
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 63 yrs old having problem with urine difficult to control at times.Suspect some problem with bladder please advice.

General Physician, Panipat
To rule our prostate problem you need internal examination ultrasound urine routine / culture exam blood test for psa ie prostate specific antigen.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 34 years. I have flank discomfort, relief when passing urine so urgency of urination. If I wait discomfort so high. Affecting sex. It is from 2 years.

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
Get urine complete examination and urine culture sensitivity done get ultrasound whole abdomen done. Take tablet norflox400 twice daily for 3 days and tablet urimax three times for 5 days. Come back with reports if found abnormal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am cigrate addicted and I want to quit it but I need a cigrate to go toilet, if I don't have it I don't feel my motion and its continues to 2 or 3 days. So please suggest me some treatment so that I can quit it. I took only 2 cigrate in a day its my problem.

General Physician, Chennai
Two cigarettes are fine but dont get habituated & big glass of warm water early in the morning for your constipation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed