Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta GoyalYour feedback matters!
Suffering from cough and dust allergy sneezing and body pains esnophilia background using aerocort rotacaps, now body pains heavily pl prescription tablets thanks feverish thanks.
Sir/mam, i am a 17 years old girl looking my +2 exams ahead. But its hard for me to sit still and study for more then 1 hour either due to stomach or back pain or due to feeling sleepy.I had my 1st period when i was of 14. Since then it's never been regular.And when ever it occurs there is a heavy flow each time. I had consulted may doctors and every time they prescribe me with contraceptive medicines like yasmin, novelon, etc etc and i had it all.But still it doesnot work. No actually it worked for that instant only but then when i discontinued if as per doctors advice, the problem started again. Recently not more then a half and year i came to know from my ultrasound reports that i have PCO i.E poly cystic ovary.My present problem is stomach ace and back pain.When i asked about it to my doctor he pescribed me with Cyclonorm-N & Cyclonorm -p.I had it past 2 week but still no result is to be seen please help me. Its my bord exam amd m unable to prepare for it due to stomach pain and back ace. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.
I'm suffering from body pains I was unable to walk for a long distance how can I reduce my body pains.
I have pain in whole body over two days. What should I do? May I take any painkiller, please give me positive response.
I have a severe headache and body pain. I have taken combiflam but no positive results are there. How can I avoid this?
MY MOTHER IS NOW 55. SINCE 2011 SHE IS A PATIENT OF LIVER PSYROSIS. FROM THEN SHE IS TAKING A LOT OF MEDICINES DAILY. WITHOUT TAKING MEDICINES SHE CAN NOT STAY A SINGLE DAY WELL. BUT THE MEDICINES ARE OF HUGE PRICE & MAY BE OF MANY SIDE EFFECTS. HER STAMINA & IMMUNITY IS GETTING LOW. SHE HAS ALSO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE & THYROID PROBLEM. THE MEDICINES SHE TAKES DAILY ARE: 1) LIVOPILL-DS (1+1 tab), 2) COMPLETE-TD (1+1 tab), 3) NEOPRIDE TOTAL (1 tab), 4) OLMIN-20-H (1 tab), 5) NEOPEPTINE (before lunch & dinner), 6) THYRONORM-50 mcg (1 tab). SHE BECOMES WEEK DAY BY DAY & VARIOUS TYPES OF PROBLEMS LIKE SKIN PROBLEM, LOSS-APPETITE, LOTS OF PAIN HERE & THERE OVER THE BODY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
Treating leg pain at home
You can usually treat leg pain at home if it's due to cramps or a minor injury. Try the following home treatments when your leg pain is from muscle cramps, fatigue, or overuse:
- Rest your leg as much as possible, and elevate your leg with pillows.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, to help ease discomfort as your leg heals.
- Wear compression socks or stockings with support.
- Apply ice
Apply ice to the affected area of your leg at least four times per day. You can do this even more frequently in the first few days after the pain appears. You can leave the ice on for as long as 15 minutes at a time.
Take a warm bath and stretch
Take a warm bath, and then gently stretch your muscles. If you have pain in the lower part of your leg, try pointing and straightening your toes when sitting or standing. If you have pain in the upper part of your leg, try to bend over and touch your toes. You can do this while sitting on the ground or standing up. Ease into each stretch, holding each position for five to 10 seconds. Stop stretching if your pain gets worse.
Preventing leg pain
You should always take time to stretch your muscles before and after exercising to prevent leg pain due to physical activity. It's also helpful to eat foods that are high in potassium, such as bananas and chicken, to help prevent injuries of the leg muscles and tendons.
You can help prevent medical conditions that may cause nerve damage in the legs by doing the following:
- Exercise for 30 minutes per day, five days per week.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
- Monitor your cholesterol and blood pressure, and take steps to keep them under control.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to one drink per day if you're a woman or two drinks per day if you're a man.
- Talk to your doctor about other ways to prevent the specific cause of your leg pain.
My mother is suffering from hand-pain (right-hand. Wen she consulted a doctor. He said their is gap between bones. The doctor advised to take treatment for a week but of no use. What she have to do now?
My pain appears from right side of my forehead and it go through chicks to chin, nerve swell inside mouth of right and left chicks and the pain also go through back side of neck. Please diagnosed my problem?
For last 1 year I doing training in hotel, and in the middle of it I find my whole body paining any thing, and I cannot sleep at night, tell me what should I do?
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.