Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi SethYour feedback matters!
Want to know the cost of root canaling and crown treatment per teeth and times it takes to complete the process.
At the age of 23 or 24 for girl the teeth straightening (Braces) is possible? It is effective or the teeth will be straight after completing treatment? How many months needed to complete treatment? What will be cost approximately?
I am 23 years guy and I have a yellowing teeth without consuming smoke and tobacco. I think its natural please help.
I don't know Why but when I woke up in morning my mouth stinks very badly. I brush regularly. But don't know why this is happening.
I feel my mouth are gets dry very easily, I apply very expensive lip balm and also I apply oil on my lips But it gets chapped all the time I drink enough water also But nothing helps Please suggest something.
I have some gum problem after bathing or after brush and I feel gum in my throat but not much what should I do to get rid of it.
I am 16 years old girl. How to get a diva smile? And how to get white teeth and how to get sexy lips also?
When I do brush during morning I found blood in discharge foam from my mouth pls advise me what should I do now.
Hi doctor I have a wisdom teeth which formed a year back. And it pains a lot whenever I eat in that affected area so let me get a good solution for this ?
I have a teeth problem. Some time it's pain very strongly. And some time it's out off control, How to relief it's pain?
Hii m 21 years old grl. My gums are weak. While brushing it bleeds. please tell me wht should I do for making them strong.
The dental clinic is a place where you go to get rid of your dental infections. Remember that you are not the only one, and therefore it is also a sort of 'warehouse' for microorganisms that can cause infection. The organisms are invisible, and so there have to be some measures to ensure they are not being passed from one patient to another. Needless to say, dental health care practitioners are exposed to these all the time, and are at greater risk for contracting these infections.
Ways that infection can spread in a dental clinic:
- Inhalation of infective microbes from the air
- Direct contact with infected material like blood, saliva, and other patient materials
- Indirect contact of organisms through contaminated objects like instruments, equipment, or office surfaces like dental chairs
- Sneezing, coughing, talking leading to sputtering of infected material
- Contact of the infected hands to eyes, nose, or oral mucosa
There are some measures that a dental clinic should have in place to manage this risk. Whenever you step into a clinic, watch for these, and when in doubt, feel free to check with your dentist:
- Evaluate the Office: A tidy, uncluttered office is an indication of an office space that is easy to sterilize. A carpeted office may look nice, but it is hard to sterilize it. Tabletops that do not have too many things on them is a good sign.
- Sterilization of Instruments: Type 'B' vacuum autoclave is the preferred method of sterilizing dental instruments over Type 'N' non-vacuum autoclave. Steam sterilization requires direct contact between the saturated steam and every surface of the instrument. As this direct contact can be prevented by the presence of air in the chamber a vacuum must be present to remove the air and enable steam penetration. All pouched instruments, instruments with lumens or cavities (whether pouched or un-pouched) and porous loads (e.g. swabs or dressings) must be sterilized in a vacuum autoclave.An advantage of pouching all instruments is that they remain sterile for up to 6 months until you use them.
- Gloves: When you are on the dental chair, check where the gloves are coming from. These should be disposable ones that are pulled out from a box. Using gloves that were used earlier, even for a simple examination, are a strict no-no. Another good practice that most dentists have is to clasp the hands together to avoid the gloves coming in contact with any other surface.
- Patient Bibs / Drapes: Make sure the clinician places a tidy bib/drape before start of the procedure. A disposable bib/drape is always preferred and safer.
- Syringes: Almost all the dental clinicians use a new sterile disposable syringe is always used for administering local anesthesia. Some clinicians use same irrigation syringes in many patients. Make sure the syringes used for irrigation or disinfecting the root canals or surgical sites are new or the same used for administering local anesthesia.
- Antibiotics: For some dental procedures, there may be no need for an antibiotic but it is always good to confirm the same with the dentist.
- Waste Disposal: Keep a watch on where and how the used syringes, cotton, and other materials are thrown out. This is another tip to identify safe practices.
- A Frank Talk: It is not inappropriate to have a discussion with your dentist on how instruments are sterilized in the office and general practices followed to ensure a sterile environment. Be diplomatic, however, and do not sound accusing though!
Patients are entitled to receive services in safe, sterile environment. Thus, it is important to get your treatment in dental clinics where they follow "standard sterilization" procedures and strictly respect the "one instrument-to-one patient" rule and use disposable instruments when needed.These simple tips can help you identify sterile dental practices in the dental clinic. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.