Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jalandhar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richard Ohri
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Richard OhriYour feedback matters!
I have stomach pain and acidity problem when I am to going to eat something getting problem Due to gastric please advice solution to my problem.
Hello friends. I am Dr Sandeep Madaan. I am M.D. in Ayurveda from the University of Rajasthan. Now I have been practising Ayurveda in Delhi from last more than 14 years. Today we will talk about Migraine.
Migraine and migraine headaches are very common. The commonly affected people are middle age women in the age of 30s or 40s. It is more prevalant in the families which means that the ladies affected with this problem, pass the disease to the next generation. This disease is characterised by the headcahe. It may be one sided or both sided, but it is always episodic that means it comes in episodes like after few days, few weeks, few months. It is always associated with the diseases such as Nausea, vomiting, sleep disorder. The person find it very difficult to concentrate any needs, good sleep and often vomits and find relief in the headache.
These days many people in long term consume analgesics and many other chemical based medicines. But this is not a solution for Migraine. Ayurveda can be very effective and without side effect medicines or the supplements which are proven to be very effective in the long term.
Also, there is a special therapy called Nasya therapy in which we give special oil drops in the nose for sometime, for example- for a week or two weeks, and patient find it very effective for managing the migraine. Basically the person find that the severity of the headache decrease and the symptoms like Nausea, vomiting, lack of sleep etc. these slowly dimished. It takes around 2-3 months for the response of the therapies. But it is really very effective without any untowards side effects.
If you want to consult, you can consult me through Lybrate.
Thank you very much.
I lost my hair long back. I m 32 now. I usually use godrej soap to head. I just want to remove dust sweat from my head. Someone said soap makes hair fall more. I want to know is there anything which removes dust swet from head. Liquid cream soap. ayurvedic or english anything is fine. But no side effect. Suggest me.
I have eye bag under my left eye and not associated with irritation, pain. I found this 2 days ago. I undergone for nose surgery 6 months ago. I read that these eye bags are symptoms for renal problems, can this be true in my case? Even I had fatty liver problem in my past. But now I do not feel any discomfort or pain in my body.
It is common misbelief that sexual pleasure is proportional to the size of the penis. A smaller-than-desirable size of the penis is a major cause for concern - taking away one's confidence and esteem. Men facing this issue look for options to get it fixed from anywhere and everywhere. While there are a lot of options that promise to increase the size, not many live up to it.
Homeopathy offers many options for this problem. Not just providing immediate relief, homeopathy as in all cases, tries to address the root cause and treat the individual holistically. Premature ejaculation, reduced sperm count, etc., are serious issues.
Listed below are some common ingredients used in medicines that can improve the penis size. There are many formulations that use the below mentioned ingredients. All of these are herbs and aphrodisiacs that have been used from ancient times across continents. They have been proven to have good results and improved sexual satisfaction.
- Epimedium - Also known locally as the 'horny goat weed', this is believed to improve circulation to the penis, thereby enhancing erection and sexual sensation. It also affects the release of testosterone which is required for improved sexual urge and vigor.
- Saw Palmetto - This improves blood flow and promotes hormonal balance in addition to treating urinary infections. The end result is improved sexual performance.
- Ginkgo Biloba - This also is believed to improve blood circulation and oxygenation, leading to long-lasting erection.
- Cuscuta seed and bark extract - The seed of Cuscuta is believed to delay premature death of sperm and prevent premature ejaculation. The bark, on the other hand, is believed to relieve stress and improve the functioning of the nervous system. These two are used in combination in medicines to enlarge penis and help better performance.
- Hawthorn berry - In some formulations, the Hawthorn berry is also added which is believed to improve the blood flow to the heart and brain. Improved circulation to these vital organs help improve sexual performance.
- Damiana or Turnera diffusa: Popular in the Mexican and Latin American regions, there could be anxiety/depression, libido loss, and sexual insufficiency where Damiana can be of great help.
- Aswagandha - Also known as poison gooseberry or Indian ginseng, this can be used in cases where the sperm density is low, or there is problem of reduced thinking ability, premature ejaculation, and weak penis.
All said and done, one suggestion: Though this is a very sensitive issue, please have a thorough discussion before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat the individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.