Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Reen KakkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from forehead hair loss. I want to get rid from this problem. They are too much which directly effect my personality please help me. Thanks.
How to get rid of constipation? I am having diabetics recently fasting was 129 I'm taking gluconorm G1 2 times still feels pain in bones sleeping disorder what to do? Should I take nurokind along with some iron & calcium tabs please Guide me.
Is barbers mother tincture is used for whitening the purpose, I am using berberis aquifolim q for skin tone complexion, whether I should use the tablets or the drops, need perfect answer plz.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My cholesterol is always normal but this month it become 290, what will I do. I also have a gout it was 5.9. My left kidney was remove in 2012 due to cancer.
Hi doctor, I am 32 yrs. Old I have the heavy hair fall for the last 2 to 3 years. Only I have 20% of the hair density before I have. Already consult with skin doctor & have the Biotin & multivitamin tablets. But no use of it, this is huge worries to me. Please suggest what I do now?
My teeth are continuously becoming yellowish in color as water of my living area contains more than enough fluoride wht to do.
I am male 23 years old since last night I am felling to pee but in toilet urine come in less quantity. I feel pain in my urinal sometimes it comes on a gap of 2 minute what to do please advise me.
I am a hypothyroid patient with gestational diabetes and want to loose weight. Does Ayurveda has some solution to it?
On my lower lip inside there is a small obsess for the last two years.I consult a surgeon on this matter,he suggests me for surgery with out any test except CT BT test.Is there any risk without other tests? Please guide me properly.My age is 46 years and neither I am a smoker nor alcoholic?
My lips were very red and after getting married my bottom lips became dark and its very annoying, consulted a doctor who asked me have some vitamin tablets and a cream called tosti oral gel and so many other medicine but nothing worked all I need is red please refer me good cream so that I can have red lips as I had.
Which is the best available ayurvedic syrup readily available in market for cleansing blood and Lotion for local application for treatment of Psoriasis?
I lost my hair day after day and also my hair is so thin now and I used to many solution on behalf of hair better I want solutions in ayurveda.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.