Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reen Kakkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Reen KakkarYour feedback matters!
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern fashion trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However most hair colors contain chemical ammonia which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oilspresent in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.
- Rinse hair with cold water: After colour use cold water as cool water seals your cuticles, controlling frizz and helps in sealing the color in your hair shaft.
- After coloring, wait for some days before you shampoo: When you color your hair, wait at least 24-48 hours to shampoo, preferably longer. If you can go three or four days before shampooing, even better. This will give the color plenty of time to set.
- Apply a hot oil treatment to add luster to colored hair: Hot oil treatments are simple to do at home and help color-treated hair really shine. Apply the treatment oil to clean, towel-dried hair, and cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Apply heat by using a hot towel, blow dryer or even by sitting in the sun. After heating the oil, allow the hair to cool to room temperature and then rinse with cool water.
- Use your hair wash in the right places: Make sure to focus your shampoo on cleansing your root and not on the middle to ends of the hair as this will strip your color over time.
- Blot dry your dyed hair: Rubbing towel on your dyed hair can strip the hair colour more easily. Just blot your hair and let it air dry naturally.
- Stay away from chlorinated water: The majority of tap water is chlorinated in order to kill the bacteria that can cause illness, but the chlorine in tap water can have a negative effect on colored hair. In most cases, the chlorine in tap water is not sufficiently strong to have a major effect of hair but if the added chlorine causes a problem, a filter can remove chlorine in your home’s shower water.
- Heat is the enemy: Yes, it’s true that you're damaging your hair every time you turn on your blow dryer or use that curling iron. Dyed hair is more susceptible to damage, so avoid using blow dryers, curling irons or straightening irons as much as possible. if you wish to use than apply some heat protecting oil or serum and blow dry with low heat settings.
- Sun can also harm or take away your hair colour: Wear hats or scarf while going in sun to keep your hair colour stay longer.
- Eat right diet to keep your hair look great: An overall balanced diet is necessary for a healthy scalp and healthy hair. A diet rich in Protein, Iron, Zinc, Selenium Vitamin C & E, will make your hair look good and helathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
For the last 2 nights before I go to bed I take my shirt off and I have a red rash on my chest yesterday was a small circles in the middle of my chest but tonight it's gotten bigger and it's covering my entire chest. And in the last month I seem to gain a few more brown spots on my body in short period of time do I have some skin condition and how do I make it better.
Sir my diet is proper and complete but I am not gaining my weight. So what should I do to gain my weight.
I am getting bad smell through my mouth while speaking kindly suggest suitable medicine to avoid smells.
Hi I had unprotected sex with girlfriend in 5th if night and we had again done on 8th morning and it is unprotected she had taken I-Pill on 8th of evening her cycle date is 25th but she hadn't done with it yet Today is 1st August and she didn't getting any symptoms of the cycle. The pill was taken within 72 hours from the date 5th night to 8th night. Suggest.
I need medicine about tapeworm in my stomach since 2 years, when I go toilet I saw 3 or 4 tapeworm came so when I take it albendazole or mebendazole. it paining and vomiting. please help me which medicine I take help me do it? thank you.
Itching of throat chest and foot ,runny nose and small red dots on whole body which get swollen up after itching.
मै बहुत ही थकान महशूस करता हु और मै बहुत ही पतला हु मुझे मोटा होना है मैं क्या करूँ जोकि मै मोटा हो जाऊँ .
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do?
Though it’s common for most people to consult allopathic physicians when they fall ill, you must have heard of alternate therapies like Reiki, Pranic healing and energy healing. These healing therapies share one thing in common - they all work by cleaning our aura.
What is the Aura?
The aura is a layer of energy that surrounds our physical body. Not just that, auras are found covering the physical bodies of all living beings on earth, like animals and plants. Auras are like cozy blankets that save us from harm, both physical and mental. That is the reason why they get torn and dirtied.
Why is the Aura important?
The ‘Prana’ or life force flows through the energy body or the aura. Any disturbance in this flow causes diseases, thus, a healthy, clean and energized aura is crucial for maintaining our well-being.
If there is a problem in your physical body, it will show up as a disturbance in your energy body too. For example, if your liver is sluggish, it is reflected as dirty, sticky energy in that part of your aura which corresponds to the liver.
If you are mentally, physically and emotionally healthy you will have a bright aura, and the energy centers on the aura called “Chakras” will be strong and active. On the contrary, if you are in any way not up to par, you will have a depleted aura with holes and tears. You will also be constantly losing energy which will further deplete your aura, making you sicker.
Can you cleanse your Aura?
The answer is a “yes”. You have a number of available options to choose from. What will work for you depends upon how damaged is your aura and your own capacity to cleanse and strengthen your aura.
- Approach a Pranic healer for cleansing and energizing your Aura: You have to do this if your aura is infested with too much dirty energy and this has already shown up as a serious disease like depression or hypertension. When you are too depleted of energy to help yourself, you must find a good pranic healer and go to him for treatment. What the healer will do is scan your aura to identify the problem. This will be followed by the treatment. The healer will cleanse your energy body using divine healing energy and Prana. He will follow this up with strengthening and energizing your aura. These two steps will automatically enhance the size of your aura and you will begin to feel relief. The treatment is usually divided into a number of sessions, depending on the severity of your disease and also on the cause of the problem. Pranic healing can also be done on the self, but you need to learn the correct way to cleanse and heal your aura first.
- Meditation: Your ‘chi’, ‘prana’ or internal energy in the aura can be increased by meditating. A good way to do this is by practicing the “Twin Hearts meditation”. The divine healing energy rains down on you during this meditation, immediately cleansing and energizing both your aura and the chakras.
- Hugging a tree: Connecting with nature is a great way to cleanse your aura. Another way is to hug a tree. The tree is able to cleanse your aura and make you healthier. Make sure, however, not to hug small shrubs or keep hugging the same tree daily for a long time, or it may well die.
- Crystal healing: Crystals can take away negative energies from our bodies and homes. You can use crystals like fire agate, labradorite and black Tourmaline as pendants to keep your aura clean.
- Smudging: Burning sage is a great way to clean your aura too.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!