Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Surgeons online in Jalandhar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajnish Sharma
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Submit a review for Dr. Rajnish SharmaYour feedback matters!
I Am 26 years old and I am feeling burping. Gas produce in my stomach and come upward esophagus. I loss my appetite. And filling fullness of abdomen. Also shortness of birth. When I drink water all gas released from my mouth. I also seen blood in my stool occasionally. What is the reason sir.
Sir, I have some rashes on my face I have tried some creams suggested by doctor but they did not work I want to remove them wht should I do.
I am 23 years male. Earlier when I am in my teenage. I suffered with pimples. Now I am not much suffering with pimples but now also some pompoms are still coming. My face skin tone is much darker than my body skin tone. I still have that holes left out by pimples. Sir please suggest me to get rid of this holes and to improve my face skin tone.
Winter in a tropical country like India is always something we all look forward to. Time to take out your sweatshirts and jackets! However, apart from the long nights and heart-warming conversations by your fireplace, winter can also be the time for a different set of skin problems. The cold and dry winds can take away all the moisture from the skin, making it dry and chapped. Thus, precaution is the word of the season, if you want to keep your skin healthy.
You can use these strategies to keep your skin healthy and supple throughout the winter:
- Apply lukewarm water on the face: Don't use very hot water to wash your face, as it can strip away the essential oils and make your skin dry. Rather, splash your face with lukewarm water as it helps in retaining the moisture.
- Use a moisturizer: Once you have finished washing, use a moisturizer to seal in the moisture content of the skin. This helps prevent the skin from drying, keeping it healthy.
- Pick your moisturizer carefully: If you are already prone to dry skin, these few winter months will surely aggravate the problem. Use a moisturizer that is oil based; pick moisturizers that have ingredients which nourish your skin.
- Never forgo the Sunscreen: Just because its winter does not give you the license to do away with the sunscreen; it can be as damaging as the summer sun. Use a sunscreen before venturing outdoors and make sure to pick a sunscreen that suits your skin.
- Use a humidifier: Winters mean dry minds, thus you may require a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying.
- Drink sufficient water: One tends to consume lesser water during the winter months, which is again not good for your body at all. Irrespective of the season, doctors always recommend 2-3 liters of water every day, even though it means more trips to the loo.
- Never forget to exfoliate: Winter can cause dead cells to accumulate in your skin and cause it to look dull. Periodic exfoliation can help with dead cell removal and keep your skin healthy.
- Avoid toxins: In case of disorders such as dermatitis or eczema, you should avoid coming in contact with allergens that can trigger these conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!