Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghuvender SinghYour feedback matters!
I have been fatigue since few months back and I urinate as soon as I consume any liquid. I can't rest well in my sleep too, and I get tired easily when I work unlike in the past where I'm energetic, my mother is a diabetic patient am I also suffering from diabetics?
I urinate frequently. How to get rid of this problem ? If I fasten my belt tightly around the waist, in that case, will it have any affect on urination ?
My sister age is 26 yers. Stones in kidneys in boot 2 sides. I have treatment in last 3 months. Bu t the stones has not remove. The doctors refer medicines is Neaphina syrup and Neaphina Tablets. Manufacture by Anikem laboratory s Ltd. (Neeri Tablets). But no any results. Avoid all food habits. I am a middle class person s going check up corporate Hospital s. Please tell me best result medicines solved .remove stones.
I am 57 yrs old I am feeling the desire of urinating every 2 minute, I stop drinking water but still I am feeling the same urine coming a little bit, please advice urgently, thanks.
Is taking soda bicarb safe and is ENO is same and can it be taken for UTI if so how many times can it be taken.
My mom is suffering with chills and fever with frequent urination and burning sensation while passing urine, she is 68 yrs old and is a long term diabetes patient on insulin.
Continuous dull pain on the right lower side and front side. USG shows left uteric stone 5.5 mm about 2.5 cm from U bladder junction: left ureter 1cm approx back flow. Simple cyst 1.1X 1.2 cm in the right kidney. Both kidneys, pancreas, gall bladder and liver normal. Prostratate size normal. Bladder normal. Xray revealed : Oestopania noted. Early OA changes of facet joints seen.
My husband is suffering from kidney stone from last few hours with feeling of passing the motion. But till no relief in pain. What he should do. He is out of his place.
I am an 16 years old male. I masturbate daily once. For the last 2 weeks, I feel my penis has lost its rigidity (during erection and during normal. For the last 3 days, I have been urinating frequently about once an hour. I feel like the controlling mechanism has got a problem. When I feel like urinating, it seems like the urine has reached the opening or tip of penis.(Earlier I did not felt like this even when I have to urgently urinate. I consulted the doctor, he gave my urine for a lab test and culture test, examining the results, he told theres no problem and prescribed ciplox 500 for 5 days, one at morning and one at night. But still the problem persist. So please explain the problem and solution to this.
Im suffering with frequent urination, if I control or stop for a minute getting pain in testicles and pelvic floor. And also weak erectile, penis not getting enough hard and in 15 seconds it looses it hardness.
Hi I'm 22 and in my reports it showed my gall bladder is partially distended. And I have burning sense while going stool. And whatever I eat it comes out black, sometimes normal and sometimes powdery. And the previous doctor said I have infection and he gave me hyflox 02 and trapflex 02 for 2 diff times. It was fine for, a week, and then, same, problem. I, feel disturbed at the right top in abdomen. What should, I, do?
Dear sir I am 46 years old and very recently I have gone for surgery of urethra strictures-two places and after that I am taking medicine urimax-0.4 and martifur tab. One each daily after dinner. Please advise me for not tobe suffering from urine infection and care for strictures not to occur again. Since last 10 years, I am also suffering from diabetes, presently type-2 diabetes and having a calculus in gall bladder. For diabetes, I am taking diamicron xr 60, obimet sr-1 gm- one tab. Each daily after breakfast and one time lantus insulin- 26 units daily at bed time.
Hi I am having a problem in urine discharge. Yellow drops only two three drops only discharge. Tendency is having to discharge but not function properly.
I have 3mm kidney stone in lower pole of left kidney. I am taking clear stone drops. How much time it will take for stone to come out?
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.