Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.s. SodhiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from headache problems and when I took breakfast instantly I face from stomach pain please give me any suggestion. thanks.
I have got boils and some marks on my back body may be because of bedbug bites or strong coffee which I drink twice a day please suggest something that can be applied so that I can get rid of the boils and marks.
I have curly hair but they are very dry, frizzy and have split ends too. I want some advice on how to treat them, which products to use.
What is the cost for the treatment of low testosterone level. What is relation in between low testosterone and high androgen level in males. Can high androgen level effect any male body parts?
I am 43 years old I have severely affected in back pain and joint pain due to uric acid. Kindly give your valuable guidance for control the above.
What I do for my health I am loose day by day pain my backbones so what I do for my health please suggest me fot my health.
My knee has fractured 4 months ago now I have no pain but I cannot fold the leg properly doctors said that it will automatically heel but I cannot wait more I want my leg to b in a previous position any alternate ayurvedic for this I am ready to spend money but I want my knee totally recovered please give me answer thank you.
I am 24years old I had sex with gf yesterday suddenly condom was broken inside and I gave her optional72 Pill and I want knw abt her next periods is it late or sometime it will come and what about pregnancy any choice and it was 13th day of her periods. Plzz help me.
My 21 month old daughter is suffering with mild fever, coughing, sneezing from yesterday. Fever is around 100-101 degree. Giving her grenil syrup, ambrodil. Kindly advice me. Should I give her antibiotic.
Moles are a common form of growth or formation on your skin that appear often in the form of small, black spots. They can develop anywhere on the body. They usually occur during adolescence or childhood and with the passage of time, they may change colour. Moles are a type of skin growth, which usually do not go away with time.
On the other hand, freckles are often described as round, flat, dark colour spots which vary in size from about 2mm to 4mm. They may result from pigment precipitation in one particular area as the skin that surrounds the dark spot is comparatively lighter in shade. Being sensitive to the sun’s ultra violet rays, freckles become more noticeable during or after sunlight exposure. Although freckles are usually found in areas which are not covered from the sun’s exposure, they could also occur anywhere on your body.
What causes them?
Moles are caused due to certain skin cells, known as melanocytes, grow in a very close group instead of being evenly and normally spread across the skin. Moles that occur during birth are called congenital nevi and their chances of occurring are around 1 in a 100. These moles are more prone to develop into skin cancer (melanoma) in later stages of life.
Freckles on the other hand are
- Genetically transferred, so the chance of you becoming affected are higher, if any of your parents have it.
- If there’s a prolonged exposure to the sunrays, then freckles may appear on your skin and they become even more prominent on a fair skin. Since the presence of melanin is less in people with fair skin the sunlight exposure causes these dark spots to surface easily
- Hormonal imbalances could be yet another reason for freckles to appear as estrogen could be over-stimulate cells that produce pigment and thus become more prominent in the presence of sunlight.
- Rare disorders like Xeroderma Pigmentosum (a condition leading to extreme light sensitivity and also skin cancer in certain cases) can make your skin more sensitive to the UV rays, thus resulting in freckles.
Treatment of moles and freckles
- Laser Treatment: There are different types of lasers which are absolutely safe and can help reduce or lighten these dark spots effectively.
- Cryosurgery: The physician would use a light freeze in conjunction with liquid nitrogen to reduce the spots of freckles. However, not every spot responds to this kind of treatment.
- Retinoids: Mostly used with a combination of other bleaching creams, retinoids help reduce freckles when used continuously for a couple of months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My body figure is zero size , I want to gain my weight, before the marriage my weight is 54 kg but after the marriage my weight going to lose . So gave me helpful suggestion to gain my weight. What can I do?
Im trying in navy .i can not run quickly because of my fat, I want to lose weight and having a pain in my chest while running. Please help me to lose weight .i go nearly 10 days for my physical test .please help me to lose weight, im not bothered about the method ,i only consider my target (weight lose. So please suggest me quickly.
I feel very skin allergy, neck allergy inner position, dry coughing, sneezing, weather not support, weakness, My age is 25 Years , suffering from 6 years. How to relief permanent? Tell me.
The ovaries play a major role in the female reproduction system. They contain numerous follicles, each holding the capability to form a mature egg. Hence it is extremely important for you to keep your ovaries healthy. Healthy ovaries secrete the essential sex hormones required for reproduction. Here are a few food items you might consider consuming in order to keep your ovaries healthy:
1. Foods rich in Vitamin A: Vitamin A is extremely important to keep your ovaries healthy. Vitamin A enables the ovaries to start the process of meiosis. Meiosis contributes to the production of eggs. Your diet must include small amounts of Vitamin A everyday. Some foods rich with vitamin A are carrots, cod liver oil, kale, eggs, milk, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, spinach, etc.
2. Food rich with selenium: Selenium is an extremely important mineral when it comes to the health of ovaries. It activates a group of enzymes called the glutathione peroxidases, which then perform the function of antioxidants. Hence, the mineral helps to protect your tissues for any kind of oxidative damage. Oxidative damages might cause an increase in the risk of suffering from genetic mutations which could eventually lead to cancer. It also helps to activate a protein called the Sep15 which has cancer fighting abilities. Selenium can also lower the risk of suffering from ovarian cancer. Foods like whole wheat bread, meat, Brazilian nuts, shellfish and eggs can supply you with the required amount of selenium.
3. Food rich in Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps prevent ovarian cancer. It provides a natural protection to the ovaries from any kind of diseases which might affect them, as Vitamin C helps to activate the immune cells which fight cancer. You will require a sufficient amount of Vitamin C to have proper functioning ovaries as it will help activate the genetic activity required for the development of the follicles. Try to include fresh sources of Vitamin C in your diet like strawberries, broccoli, red peppers, oranges, lemon, etc.
To improve your ovarian health, make sure you include the above mentioned foods in your daily diet.