Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R R SagarYour feedback matters!
Iam 22 I feel my legs pain from ankle to thigh. Before I go to bed. Why it happens suggest me I can't even sleep at some nights.
My age is 30(male) years facing back pain(up side of hip) while I am standing from down to up after some time. Please suggest
Alternating hot and cold compresses can also help ease joint pain. Heat therapy helps decrease pain, increase blood flow and relax sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy reduces inflammation and numbs the areas around the affected joint.
1. Wrap both compresses in separate towels before using them. They should not be applied directly to the skin.
2. Place the hot compress on the affected area for about three minutes.
3. Remove the compress and immediately put a cold compress in its place for about one minute.
4. Repeat the process for 15 to 20 minutes a few times daily until you get relief.
Note: do not use heat therapy if the affected area is red, hot and irritated. Do not use cold therapy if you have circulatory problems
My father have pain on the right hand shoulder back side. And when he ride scooter his pain increase so is there any cure of it?
I am 40 years old women and met with a accident and gone a humerus bone fracture. I was fitted a dynamic plate. I have radial nerve palsy after the operation or maybe the accident. How to cure it? And how much time would it take for it cure?
I am a student. I have severe pain for my backbone for last two years. What is the best way to get released from the disease. Please help me.
In december 2nd of 2016 I got back pain while waking up in the morning. I"ve consulted m.s. Ortho he suggested me to take aceclo+thieocycolonide and methylcobalamin+gabapentin for 15 days. I have continued it for 1 month and again consulted the doctor. Who has suggested for MRI scan. The report is lumber spondylosis. I am getting pain at right side and the report is left side. What is the reason for that and in february I travelled by bus for one hour and I got severe pain again i've consulted spine specialist in a super speciality hospital at hyderabad and has suggested for surgery. Is it necessary to go for a surgery? At the same time I also consulted a m.s.ortho (retired professor) for second opinion. He told me go for some medicine flexura-d&gabalup-m for 20 days. What can I do what is the remedy?
I facing the problem of obesity and pain all joint due to office work please suggest me best option?
Hi i am 21 years old I am going to gym and after workout there is pain in my bones and am not able to increase my weight so please tel me what I have to do for increasing my weight and for the pain in bones please help me.
I am 62 years old and am suffering from diabetes for the past two years. I am taking glynaze mf as advised by my doctor. Even then i'm not able to keep it under control. I do walking for about 30 minutes every alternate day. Is this I am having severe back pain and pain in my hands. What should I do to control my diabates. Please reply. Thanks.
My mother is 48 year old. She is suffering neck and arms pain for 2 year. We go to neurologist and he gives tryptomer10 mg, nexito plus capsules and pantodac tablet but she is not fine. Again we go him and he suggest cervical xray and he said that go to orthopedic. We go md in an orthopedic doctor and he gives etornext er, gunsar pain oil, pantolex, predme4 and calcium tablet. But my mother is not fine for pain. She done neck and arm exercise daily but her pain is not end. She is not diabetes person. Please gives me medicine name so her pain is clear and never comeback pain again.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It cxauses extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese.