Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendar Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I suffered with cold since 2 years. I am consult many doctors but It will not reduce. Is there any remedy?
I'm 27 years old female, I'm very fat and I have been trying to loose weight and I have tried many ways like exercising, starving etc. But I havnt achieved that. Pls what do I do to loose weight very well?
I am 35 years male. I am taking medicine of hypertension since last 10 years. Since last one week I am feeling low energetic while I am taking full diet and one multivitamin tablet at night. After sometime of taking meal I am feeling hungry again.
Hi doc, I am 23 years female from 2 days my left arm is paining and when I take a deep breath a little pain started around my heart. Will you please tell me why it is happening ?
Having a kidney disease can make it feel as if your life has spun out of control. But having some knowledge about your kidney disease can save you the stress and trauma that you might experience. Knowledge about the same can also help you take better control over your condition. Here are some frequently asked questions about kidney diseases:
1. How do you know if you are at the risk for kidney disease?
Some basic things are to be monitored to keep away from the risk:
- Blood pressure levels to be monitored at least once a year
- Urine analysis to check protein levels
- Creatinine level in your blood
2. What can we do to take care of our kidneys?
The most important thing is to ensure that your blood pressure and blood sugar are under control. Essential lifestyle changes can help keep your kidneys working longer.
3. How long can I live with Kidney disease?
Many people think that if their kidneys fail, it is the end of their life. But with modern advances in health care, this is not the case. How long you live depends on age, your overall health and how involved you are in your care. Even if you reach kidney failure you can continue to live for a long time with dialysis or kidney transplants.
4. What can be done for fatigue when you have kidney disease?
Fatigue is a common symptom of kidney disease, but there are medications to deal with it. Talk to your doctor to assess your condition and deal with it.
5. Is kidney disease hereditary?
Genetical factors can contribute to kidney disease and around 10% of kidney failures are caused by hereditary factors.
6. Do I need dialysis?
If your kidneys don’t perform their function and the serum creatinine levels reach a certain point, dialysis can be done. The dialysis machine will take over the kidney function of filtering out the impurities from your blood.
7. How long can you stay on dialysis while waiting for a transplant?
There is no set upper limit for the amount of time spent on dialysis. Some patients have gone over 25 years and it all depends on your health condition.
8. What questions should I ask my doctor?
No two people are same. Asking questions is the best way to find where you stand. So, discuss with your doctor on what percent of kidney function you have and what can be done to improve.
9. Can Dialysis be done at home?
Yes, discuss with your doctor to know how it can be done and whether it is good for you.
10. Do kidney stones lead to kidney disease?
No, they don’t lead to kidney failure. But long term obstruction of the kidney can cause kidney failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
My testosterone test result this Observed value: 510.0 Unit: ng/dL Biological Reference interval: 260-1000 This result showing low or normal testosterone level?
Hello a person suffering from diabetes 2 since 10 year.He is 65 year old.Now doctor put him on metformin 500 and novo mix 30. But still fasting is 280 mg/dl and pp is 423mg/dl. What should he do now. Please help me out.
Hello, I am 26 years old pure veg and got married in dec 2014. I used to masturbate too much in my teenage. Now while having sex I get tired in few minutes. I am not able to satisfy my partner. Please help me to get rid of from this problem.
Jab me 4-5 saal ka tha tab ek medicine se mujhe infection hua tha, jiske karan mere hairs, nails lost ho gaye the lekin bad me unki kaafi recovery bhi ho gayi. Lekin tab se puri body me nishan ho gaye. Wo nishan bhi jaise mein bada hua uske sath kam huye lekin abhi bhi mere face par kaafi nishan hai kya laser treatment SE kuch fayda hoga and please suggest a doctor also.
What ayurveda medicine or tonic should be taken after 50 to regain good sex quality and energy. Please advice for living energetic and healthy sexy life.
I have cold and fever from three days. Please consult me proper treatment please? And a little cough also.
I am loosing my hair quickly and I can not stop it I can also use gel and shampoo but not effect it you can help me.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from burning feet for last one year. I am taking some medicines after going through the some examination /investigations. Please advise me what to do? I have no sugar, no diabetes, no athletics feet, no gestro, but I am vegetarian. And I have performed my duty in Indian Army 26 years continuously.
Libido is a term that is used to describe the sexual desire for sexual activity. According to WHO, sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being, which is why libido is one of the key factors to a sound and healthy life. As men have 40 times as much testosterone as women, they are thought to have a more intense sexual drive. Dopamine plays a strong role in libido and motivation. Physical issues like low testosterone, too much exercise, and alcohol can cause low libido. Psychological issues may include depression and stress in everyday life.
The good news is that libido can be increased through some simple measures, which are:
1. Have a positive outlook - Prolonged stress can diminish your interest in sex, and men and women have different reactions to stressful situations. Both partners need to discuss their stressful jobs each day and find a non-stressful time for sex. Besides, being self-confident and optimistic makes you feel more sexual and charming to your partner.
2. Following a proper balanced diet - Natural supplements can increase your blood flow and help fight vaginal dryness. You can try the much-touted libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. Figs, bananas, avocados, eggs, chocolate, and mangoes can help to increase libido. Foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and zinc may help to boost sperm count, improve sperm motility and increase testosterone production in men.
3. Prepare for intimacy - If you are planning some quality time with your partner and hope to get him/her 'in the mood' you can try chocolate and coffee. Chocolate has been as the symbol of a desire not only for its delectable taste but because of its power to improve sexual desire. Coffee and chocolate both produce positive mood states, releasing endorphins, providing energy and increasing physical endurance. Wine, or any other form of alcoholic drink, consumed in a small amount, may help people to relax and get in the mood. However, caution must be maintained as excessive consumption can result in impotence in men.
4. Take time to meditate and relieve stress - Being stressed out can affect your sex drive. To relieve stress you can indulge in sports activities and exercises. Lifting the weight or doing resistance training exercises like pushups help to break down and rebuild muscles, creating a spike in testosterone production. For many couples, working out together can become a stimulating experience that gets them in the mood. Exercises can increase performance, range of motion, endurance, boost confidence and help you look younger and more attractive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.