Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendar Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of cold and cough? I am having severe cold and cough for more than month. I tried all the medicines. But still it is not getting cured.
Mera dono pair(feet) jb mai jyada dare khari rehti hu ya paani ka kaam krti hu ya latka kr rakhti hu to pura sujan aa jaata hai phr araam krti hu to phr thik ho jaata hai 2 -3 years se presan hu bhut med v khayi but koi faida nhi thyroid v nhi hai sugar v nhi mai unmarried hu bhut problem face krna prta hai please help.
1) Drinking Hot Water- Water is the elixir of life. And drinking hot water, particularly in the morning and boost your body. Irregular schedules, living an unhealthy lifestyle and dealing with stresses in general can lead to accumulation of toxins and undigested food juices in the body. Ayurvedic treatment of drinking hot water in the morning can help in elimination of such toxins. Sip it in the morning. And if you want more benefits, go ahead and boil water for ten minutes, add couple of ginger slices to it and sip it about every half an hour throughout the day. Gives better health in general and provides dental benefits.
2) Saluting the Sun- Ayurveda and Yoga combine together to give you healthier body and calmer mind and soul. Staying flexible and moving your body can help in keeping stiffness and ailments away. Therefore, you should ideally perform 12 sets of sun salutations every day (1 set involves movements from each body side). Sun Salutation, with Ayurvedic treatments like drinking hot water can ensure that you are fitter and better.
3) Body Oiling- Massages are considered to be de-stressing. And they find their origination with the Ayurvedic Practice of Body Oiling. Of course, you can?t go and see a masseur every other day, but you can oil your body first thing in the morning before bathing or showering. This will help ensure that your pores open, your skin gets smoother and better.
So, practice these simple treatments to stay healthy!
If you have any further questions on Ayurveda, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have migraine problem what should I do. If I don't take torkast FX I feel pressure what should I do?
I am seriously suffering from joint pain. Many doctors from apollo glinigal hospital, narayani hospital visited by me even many local doctors. But no result what to do?
I am a hypertension patient since last 20 years. My Bp used to go very high. But last 8-10 years it hs been very stable. Since last 2-3 days my blood pressure is going high and low. The low I recorded was 90/60. Been feeling very dizzy.
Hello sir my face is vey oily and open pores on my skin I use many of products but no result so plse tell me to reduce my gace oil and shrink open pores.
I have acne skin which have left pores on my face which looks very bad how can I get this pores away from my face. please help me.
I am 18 years old. But I did not look like that I am too weak. I do not have perfect body. I am small and thin. And my weight is 32 kg. What I have to do to become tall and healthy?
Other sources includes almonds, broccoli, dried beans.
Have happy smile and healthy teeth.
The fat that builds up in your tummy takes a longer time to burn in comparison to fats that are stored in the other parts of the body.
Here are 5 effective ways to lose 2 inches of belly fat in just 8 weeks:
1. Go for a brisk walk - Brisk walking for 20 minutes every day can help you to lose 1 inch of belly fat in 4 weeks. Research reveals that going for a walk between 8am and noon is highly beneficial as working out in the morning light gives a boost to your metabolic processes, which enable your body to burn more fat.
2. Cook with coconut oil - Cooking with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil on a daily basis can help you to touch the 2 inches' mark as well. It contains medium chain triglycerides (a type of fatty acids), which are absorbed directly into the bloodstream and do not require bile for breaking them down, leading to faster digestion of fats. Plus, coconut oil doesn't increase your cholesterol levels since its fat content is burned as energy rather than getting stored in your body and causing fat accumulation.
3. Eat 3 hours before sleep - Several studies highlight that having dinner very close to your sleeping hours can hamper your sleep quality and its fat-burning ability. It not only increases your body temperature but also blood sugar and insulin levels while reducing the production of melatonin ( a hormone that regulates sleep-wake cycle) and growth hormone. For this reason, it's best to have the last meal of your day 3 hours before your bedtime so as to allow the stomach acids and enzymes to convert the food into energy.
4. Have more proteins - Several studies show that having a protein-rich diet can be highly effective in reducing belly fat. Consumption of protein can cut down food cravings by 60%, enhance metabolic rate by about 80-100 calories a day, and reduce daily calorie intake by about 441 fewer calories/ day. Both animal protein and plant protein have been found to be effective against belly fat. Try including low-fat dairy products, fish, chicken, soybeans etc in your diet to shed extra inches from your tummy.
5. Include choline-rich foods in your diet - Choline is a water-soluble nutrient that acts on those genes that are responsible for fat storage. It breaks down fat in the body and uses it as energy instead. This nutrient is found in abundance in eggs, seafood collard green, and lean meats.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 3 Amazing Ways To Melt Belly Fat with Bananas?
My smoking history is 7 - 8 years n now I quit this habit 2 years ago. Is there chance of any failure. If yes then what is that n what should I do?
125gm horse radish
4 green lime juice
2 tablespoon honey
A pinch of cinnamon
Blenderized all together and drink daily.
Apart from this you need to increase your physical backup, and take multigrains, wheat germ and bran, flaxseed, pumpkin and melon seeds, lemon grass, wheat grass in combinations, boost your metabolism.