Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan Kumar Gupta GuptaYour feedback matters!
Over the past few months I have had severe itching on my legs literally from top to bottom. I have tried Benadryl with no luck and I am constantly putting Calamine lotion on my legs. The Calamine lotion usually helps for about 15 minutes but then the itching returns. I am at my breaking point with this. The itching causes pain and it feels like needles on my legs. I scratch them so much that I have fingernail marks all over my legs and sometimes even bruises.
On 30th dec 2016 late night I ate my medicines for a boil and slept, after some time I woke up and ate and again gone to sleep. Since morning of 31st dec I was not feeling good. But I ignored that and continue to do usual things. At afternoon I was kind of ok but in the evening I started to feel the same. As time passed condition gone worse. So I visited my physician for checkup. He said I am having fever and and weakness. I took his prescribed medicines and I felt ok again. But I was not able to celebrate new year eve. I slept early. At midnight I woke up for water but I was not able to walk properly and I collapsed. Since thn I am not ok. Whenever I eat anything it doesn't get digested the way it use to. I feel like its stuck between my chest and stomach but am not feeling any heart burn, though I feel vomiting now and thn. Please help me to know my problem and suggest something. THANKS.
I am 23 years old male. May I use Dabur shilajit gold capsule 30 for sexual well Ness as well as to gain daily working energy? Has it any side effects? How it works? Pls suggest doc.
I am a man age 29 i am suffering from chronic pancreatic for last 5 years is there any treatment which can completely cure this disease.
I am suffering from dry cough for the 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
My son has lactose intolerance so we give him nusobee he is 3 years 3 months from past six months he get fever with in 40 days some time with in 15 days very often early he was diagnosed with urine infection but we given him medicine so I agai checked his urine routine and culture which was negative and ultra sound also done which was ok .i also give him medicine medicine for urine infection urine for 3 months so that he should not have this infection again .i give him tonoferon for iron I got tested his thelsymia when he was born because iron was very less report was negative. So please tell me reason why he get fever so often otherwise he is very active he plays runs in fever also .i just give ibugesic plus and antibiotic and he will be fine fever stays for 3 days only. So should I ger his blood test done and if yes which test I should do .
I am 40years old, since last one week having pain in heel and ankle, even I am not able to walk. Some times pain also exist in hands and waist (kamar). When I take pain killer then I am able to walk but very slowly. I think my masuls become tense which create pain and swelling. Please suggest some medicine regards somesh.
I am suffer with fever last two days. I take many medicine but no effect please suggest me what should I do.
My mom is allergic to dust, she often gets I'll when she is prone to dust while cleaning and also has asthma at starting stage, she gets suffocated when there is cloudy weather with aches in her back, also she looses her energy often in whether change. Pl guide.
I am 50 and diabetic for past 10 years. For about 6 months I am having allergies on any part of my body in the form of rashes. Pin pricking sensation in fingers and feet. Taking loratidine and now under control. Please suggest some remedy.
It is important that we should discuss our problems related to performance in bed with our partner and should see a professional for treatment as hiding such things will certainly won't solve our problems. Erectile dysfunction refers to a condition where the male patient cannot achieve and retain a normal erection for satisfactory sexual activity. This is also known as impotence. Stress, anxiety, and other ailments like diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases and others, may be the cause of erectile dysfunction. Usually, the primary form of medical intervention includes therapy for the patient to get over the stress and anxiety more than anything else. Ayurveda also prescribes a number of remedies for getting over Erectile Dysfunction. These are as follows:
- Carrots, Egg and Honey: One can take half a bowl of chopped carrots and add half a boiled egg along with two tablespoons of honey. This should be mixed well and taken so that the condition abates. As per Ayurveda, one must have this concoction for one month, on a daily basis.
- Drumstick Flowers: Drumsticks are known to be rich in anti-oxidants and can be used in tonic form to overcome this form of sexual disability. One can boil drumstick flowers in a glass of milk. This milk can be taken once the tonic becomes lukewarm. This helps in flushing out the toxins that may be blocking the flow of energy in the affected region.
- Ginger and Honey: This is another natural mixture that can be taken at least three times a day, for a few months as ginger is a known aphrodisiac. Crush ginger to a paste. Add two teaspoons of honey and mix it well before having it. This can also be used to drive away cold and cough.
- Abstinence: As per Ayurveda, there are a number of ingredients that one should and should not eat. With a tweak in our lifestyle and daily habits, Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of the problem rather than merely offering a cure. Therefore, it manages to prevent any recurrences. For erectile dysfunction, one must abstain from excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and drug abuse. One must stick to a healthy diet which has a balance of all the food groups. This can also help in better penile tissue growth. Also, better blood circulation in the area will be encouraged as the toxins will be routinely flushed out with the help of various kinds of healthy food.
- Massages: Oil massages are a major part of any Ayurvedic therapy and Sanda Oil massage is said to be especially beneficial for people who are suffering from this condition as it helps in encouraging better blood flow with which the patient and achieve and hold an erection for a longer time. Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
Getting yourself treated for erectile dysfunction is a matter of bringing back confidence in one's sexual life and relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.