Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan Kumar Gupta GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have problem of insomnia since last 20 years I have taken all medicine of b group, my age is 41 years also problem of epilepsy took valparin crorno 200 mg but this is under control but sleepless night tell me what I do?
Hi i'm 26 years old female. Having irregular periods problem from starting only. I don't have any pcod thyroid problem. But still i'm not getting my period. Even now also there is 3 months of gap. If I take any medicine i'm getting it. Is there any permanent solution for this problem?
Hi dear sir madam I am suffering from headache since last month as I contact local doctor but still it is continuing please assist me what should I do.
I am 26 year old guy. My face is oily face. I could control it even though washing my face upto 6 times per day with mild water. Please say me precaution measure to control oily skin and also I am having too much dandruff please say me the way to control my dandruff also. Thanks in advance.
I have tinea cruris and I have already taken treatment for a month and I am still having some itching sensation between the thighs. I have consulted a doctor and he said that there is no infection and he advised to use clotrimazole powder. Even if I am using it I have some itching. What do you suggest whether I am having infection or not?
I am 15 years old. I brush twice a day, but my teeth are not white. On the front teeth, there are white layers. Please help.
Hi Doctor, My 14 month baby is suffering with a stye on his eyelid. It's been 1 month, and it has not reduced. I have been applying the eyedrop as recommended by another doc. I am worried since its not going away. There is no redness in eye and baby is completely active. I am worried if it will effect his eyesight. I should have gone by now. Please suggest what we need to do in that case? Thank you in advance.
My friend siba masturbated a lot since he was 13 and now he is 30 and about to marriage. He always complain me that his body becomes weak and his sexual organ is not properly developed and proper positioned due to premature overmasturbation. His penis size is so small say 2 inches and bent towards left. He always worried about his married life in future. Is there any harmful effect or everything is fine sir please let us know. Also tell that is there any test like MRI OR CT SCAN will help to know about his doubts regarding the position and healthiness of his sexual health. He is a poor guy and attempted wrong steps thrice. I want to save his life sir please help us and clear our doubts. Thank you very much sir waiting for your positive reply.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from pre cum fluid (Cowper's fluid) whenever my penis gets erected for a while. I have to overcome this to have a confident relationship. Is there any workouts or natural intakes to cure this and also suggest me few things that would improve my digestion.
I am 31 years old lady. Facing pcod issue. I have started getting periods twice a month. Also it does not stop unless I take medcn. My menses cycle has been disturbed a lot. I m planning to conceive. Bt unable to do so. Kindly guide me.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
I have headaches since last 5 days. I can not slip properly. Pls suggest me medicine or anything else Thank you My age is 23 My weight is 55 kg Pls reply fast.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.