Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Jalandhar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I want to know at what time is the pregnancy happens. If her periods lasts in 5 days. Then what is the better time to avoid pregnancy. When should we participate.
I am 20 year old. My hairs are becomes white colour. It is now is 30 %. There is any treatment to stop this?
My husband is addicted of alcohol and tobacco from many years at least more than 10. He becomes a different person after having more of it. His mother used to brush her teeth with the tobacco powder. From there I think he has developed the habit. Is there any thing to get rid of it.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from fever which occur only when I am on bed for sleep and I coughed while waking early in morning. Please I can get some suggestion.
I think My skin is dry then others. I tested it by my self. I want to know that what to do to have glowing, charming,fairer skin. Please help me with this. Ppllzzzzzz.
My mother is taking so many medicines gor loosing weight but her weight is not loos so what I can do?
She is suffering from chest pain for 10 days. Please suggest her an appropriate instructions. She has a history of inguinal hernia. She has COPD.
I'm suffering from diabetes last 5 years and now using insulin humalog mix50 I want to know what can I do.
I am 65 yr old suffering from heavy cough & feeling uneasy at evening time with weakness & breathing.
I am a diabetic person (using Ameril M1 Fort (one for morning one for night ) and recently I got stone in the kidney kindly advice me.
Suffering from cervical lordosis, got an MRI they gave me lyrica and prothiaden but my symptoms are getting worse like losing strength in my hands when I strain neck, tell me any other treatment options or is this permanent or temporary? Please help me with the treatment options available.
I have big holes (scars) in my face due to the pimples, but now the pimples have gone, but the holes r there, what shall I do?
I am working in night shift from 5 to 2.30. Am over weight due to imbalance life style. Am unable to balance my health being in this shift can you guide me how to maintain my health. Need some healthy tips.
I am suffering from fever and viral so help to get out of these disease because I have my exam tomorrow.
Hello Doc., i want to ask ques & consult about my brother. He is suffering from Pleural Effusion from sep,14
I am 23 year old man. I am very thin from long time I wan fit my body and put on some weight. What should I do?
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.