Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Jalandhar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I have mild pcos where my weight is normal. I am 50kgs with height 5'3. But my only problem is acne. I am taking krimson 35 for this problem but when i stop taking this tablet my acne returns in 3 months. Please help
I have c5 - c6 problem this I came to know today after mri Scan. Report says there is no compression on nerve root. But I am afraid.
My weight is less. I am very thin & my hands also very thin. I have checked my thyroid test. Results are:- T3=0.9 ng/mL T4=6.57 ug/dl Tsh ultra = 2.853 ulU/mL.
Hello doctor I'm a very skinny guy nd used to do excessive masturbation. Help me to become fat fast and also say that is this due to masturbation. Thank u.
When changing my clothes or after taking bath, often, my Body Etches, this problem is enhanced since last two months, resulting in rashes & red marks thereof (which always goes of after a while) when even slightly scratched by nails, this gets unbearable sometimes, what should I do?
Hai I got some pimples on face. I poped it then I have some black spots on my face. How can I reduce this black spots.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are:
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne, especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Misc factors: Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
- Medication: Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition. Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anti convulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
I want to reduce my fats. I want to be a slim can you provide my diet chart or something else for reduce the weight fast.
I have backache and this pain runs through whole lower portion. M.R.I shows starting stage of slip disk. Which kind of exercises I should do?
Imagine if you wake up in the morning and first thing you see is a red mark on your face. It can be inflammatory or non inflammatory or could be pimple or acne. Don’t panic, it can be cured if you bring some changes in your routine along with the on-going medication.
1. Emergency Acne Kit
Foremost thing that needs to be done, is to get connected with your dermatologist. He/She will guide you about the role of some medications and their usage in day to day to life.
It is not only one thing that contributes to healthy skin and you. It is a combination of good habits which can help you lead a healthy life.
2. Have a clear eating plan
ELIMINATE all high glycemic index foods whose numbers are above 70 such as refined products like pasta, white breads, biscuits, noodles, pizzas. Say “no” to fried cooking methods as well fried food items like chips, pakora(sounds very yummy, trust me its nutritional value is zero). Limit the intake of too much sugar and sugar sweetened beverages, they just add unwanted fat to your lifestyle , ultimately it can add bad effect to your skin in the form of acne, pimples , dull skin etc.
ADD low glycemic index so that it won’t spike your blood sugar fast. Add more of home cooked meals made up of whole grains , cereals like used more “atta plus fiber” based options like if you are still craving for bread, opt for multigrain. Try to choose healthy food ingredients.Include 2 to 3 servings of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
ADD Antioxidants like more of vitamin C, E,. Rich sources of vitamin C are oranges, amla, green chilies, broccoli, lemons, papaya, strawberries and some more green vegetables. Nuts, seeds , fish contain good amount of vitamin E.
ADD good fat in your diet - omega 3 fatty acids. They are present in seeds, nuts, various oils like olive oil and mustard oil.
Try to include low fat dairy products in diet. Probiotic curd is a good option as it contains good bacteria which is healthy for your stomach that can help you with skin breakouts.
3. Keep yourself hydrated
Keep sipping water throughout the day. It should not be more or less. The recommended level is 10 -12 glasses in a day. Fluids could be plain water or green tea.This will make your skin supple, clear and free of toxins.