Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj MalhanYour feedback matters!
How to increase stamina while on intercourse? How is the erectile dysfunction cured in upper ages more than 56 Years age/
Hello, I am suffering from skin disease pimples and dark spots on face so give me such advice from which I will get relax out of these problems. And there is also a joint pain on soldier and it's more paining at the night while I sleeping by keeping pillow below my forehead so please give me such advice to get me relief as soon as possible thank you your faithfully.
Hi, I have One Baby Girl And She is 5 Years Old . And She Is facing dehydration with some Time fever . And she always tell she is facing pain in stomach . We don't understand what I do? I am already taking many of opinions my Dr. . All Dr. . Say she is ok . Can You Suggest what I do? Thanks.
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
What is the reason for continuous weight loss even when he is on a good diet but whenever he goes a bit off track the weight starts declining again He was once suffering from typhoid and his weight declined from 64 kg to 51 kb now after that the gaining of weight has become very difficult for him kindly suggest what type of deit should he take and What precautions should he take or weather he should consult a doctor.
I have red eye for over 4 days What should I do Pain in legs. Pain in head and all body. And very weakness in all body. What should I do?
How can I make my sex life better. Any herbal or ayurvedic medicine? If their is any precautions with medicine please tell. Thank you.
Resp sir, My uric acid increases repeatedly 6.2,Pl tell why it happens so, which part of body is not working properly. Thanx.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.?
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
?Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
I am suffering from cold fever from last fifteen days intake medicine but it not caring so please suggest some medicine.
Hello I am 21 M just want to know that I am running in morning and evening. In night I usually eat chapati and dal. I eat 7 to 8 chapatis I want to know should I eat less chapatis or I can eat as many chapatis I want .thanks.
What's the diet details with a proper time table to get healthy sperm count if a male suffered from watery sperm and leak of concentration which is caused due to daily masturbation?
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.