Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my urinary bladder nerves. Somewhere it is swallowing on my left side. Sometimes I faced irritation in my bladder or feel like displaced of whole system.
I have yellow urine from last 2 days should I consult a doctor for jaundice symptoms? What are the symptoms of jaundice?
I am 39 years male. From 9 months sometimes I felt pain in urination and ejaculation and importantly my penis size deceases by length and breadth and well my cock too. Please help. Am I suffering from prostate or prostate cancer?
Actually from last few days he is suffering from the problem of frequent urination and also he is not feeling to eat anything. So sir plzzz give solution for it, especially the frequent urination problem.
When I urinate after some time in 5-15 mnts some drops fall in my underwear I feel so uncomfortable with this problem. This prob is only after the urination please help.
What is the best treatment for urine infection? i' m a diabetic also. I' m getting this infection after 6yrs.
My age is 18, how much water should I intake daily? Why if I drink less water my urine turns yellow?
Sir, mujhe toilet mein problem ho raha hai, mujhe din me 3-4bar toilet jana padta hai. Fir bhi pet puri tarah se saf nhi hota or fat bhi badh raha hai.
My son is3.10 yr old. He is having hydronephrosis by birth. He got cystoscopy. Further how we should take care of treatment/
I my her age is 40, weight 80 kg having little urine And uterus infection and inflammation in the body. And has started taking fish oil supplement does it increases the infection or is it safe to take and any medicine and life style changes to be followed .she is not having sugar, nor thyroid but having obesity and trying to lose weight but not the suffering from infection please suggest?
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.