Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjit Kaur Bawa
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjit Kaur BawaYour feedback matters!
Sir / Madam Please give me suggestions for sex where pregnancy is secured. MC se kitne din bad ya pahle sex karne se pregnancy hota hai please batao. Thanks.
Hi, I had sex and my guy has cum inside me. I took an ipill within 7-8 hours but I had my periods twice before taking an ipill. 1st menstrual cycle was normal while the other one was again after taking an ipill. But now after the last time that I took an ipill, I haven't had my periods. I took it on 1st Jan. Is there something to worry about?
I have irregular periods related issue since 4-5 months. I have taken medicines for migraine headache. My periods date gets late for 6-7 days every month. Earlier it lasts for 6-7 days now only for 2-3 days (thicker blood). Also too much acne on my face on these days. A lso feels too much weakness and body ache.
Doctor here is bleeding and pain at lover to my wife after 10 day of sex . She take unwanted 72 after sex . Please suggest .
A month back I had intercourse with my fiance, but dint insert any sperm inside. Still I dint get my mensuration cycle though date is already over 10 days back, I took a pregnancy test also in the device it was negative, pls suggest me wat to do, as m scared.
Hello doctor. My friend has white discharge more for past two days. Whats the reason and what should she do to recover from that. She is unmarried.
My period has started and I tried drinking hot things it helps util I fall sleep then I bleed a lot when I sleep how do I make myself bleed less and stop cramping in my stomach.
I'm . 17 years old. I have 4 to 5 bumps on my penis head. Sometimes burning started in Tennis. I didn't sex in my life. I did only masturbation 5 to 6 times. I have this problems since September 2015. My skin look like damaging. Please help me. What's the problem. Is this std? Or any other infection.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Dear doctor, we are planning for pregnant and under going IUI. My wife has been given Estradiol vslerste tablet PROGYNOVA 2mg. Is it advisable to take that? I am asking this since web results advice to avoid this particular medicine when you try pregnant. Pls advice.
Am 35 week pregnant after my scanning my baby weight is 2.5 is dat weight is low. Pls rly and suggest a suitable rly.
Hi Being a woman I don't have enough thoughts. I am very interested in sex. Recently I got married. But I didn't get satisfied with him. So tell me solution.
Present she is pregnant. Upto how many months I can have sex with her? If I participate any problem?
I am 24 years old female (not married), I have urine and vaginal infection, how can I get relief from these two as it is frustrating me often, even I am being hygienic.
I am 39 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am not having any contractions or labour pains. How to get labour pains naturally. Is there any way to get pains? My due date was 20th of this month. What to do? Please suggest me.
--फ्रीज में गूंथ| आटा आपका समय तो बचा सकता है लेकिन क्या आप जानते हैं कि यह आपके घर में भूत-प्रेत को निमंत्रित करता है। फ्रीज में गूंथा आटा उस पिंड के समान माना गया है जो पिंड मृत्यु के बाद मृतात्मा के लिए रखे जाते हैं।
-- जिन परिवारों में भी इस प्रकार की आदत है वहां किसी न किसी प्रकार के अनिष्ट, रोग-शोक और क्रोध तथा आलस्य का डेरा होता है। शास्त्रों में कहा गया है कि बासी भोजन भूत भोजन होता है और इसे ग्रहण करने वाला व्यक्ति जीवन में रोग और परेशानियों से घिरा रहता है।
--आटा भिगोते ही तुरंत इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए वरना उसमे ऐसे रासायनिक
बदलाव आते है जो सेहत के लिए बहुत हानिकारक हो सकते है .
--ऐसा आयुर्वेद में स्पष्ट कहा गया है .
इसलिए फ्रिज का इस्तेमाल आटा रखने के लिए ना करे .
-- कुछ ही दिन में ऐसी आदत बन
जायेगी की जितनी रोटियाँ लगती है उतना ही आटा भिगोया जाए और इसमें
ज़्यादा समय भी नहीं लगता . ताज़े आते की रोटियाँ ज़्यादा स्वादिष्ट और पौष्टिक होती है
Cervical cancer (a malignant tumor of the cervix, the lowermost part of the uterus) is one of the most preventable types of cancer. Because of the Pap smear test, the number of cervical cancer cases has actually dropped over the past 20 years. However, many women still develop cervical cancer.
While some cases of cervical cancer cannot be prevented, there are many things a woman can do to reduce her risk of developing cervical cancer.
Reduce Your Risk of Cervical Cancer:
- Get a regular Pap smear. A Pap smear can be the greatest defense against cervical cancer. It can detect cervical changes early on, before they have a chance to turn into cancer.
- Limit the number of sexual partners you have. Studies have shown that women who have many sexual partners increase their risk for cervical cancer. You also increase your risk of developing HPV, which has been shown to lead to cervical cancer.
- Quit smoking or avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking cigarettes increases your risk of developing many cancers, including cervical cancer.
- If you are sexually active, use a condom. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), which can increase your risk factor for developing cervical cancer.
- Follow up on abnormal Pap smears. If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, it is important to follow up with regular Pap smears or colposcopies, and whatever else your doctor has recommended for you. If you have been treated for cervical dysplasia, you still need to follow up with Pap smears or colposcopies.
- Get the HPV vaccine. If you are under 27, you may be eligible to receive the HPV vaccine, which prevents high risk strains of HPV in women. The vaccine is most effective when given to young women before they become sexually active.
Again, cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women. Small lifestyle adjustments, combined with regular medical care, can go a long way in preventing cervical cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.