Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjit Kaur BawaYour feedback matters!
I am 11 week 1 day pregnant now. Today morning I found little brown discharge. Is it normal or anything went wrong?
I'm pregnant for a month now and as I had severe pain in my tooth, I visited a dentist and he suggested to extract the 1st molar tooth after another 2 months. Presently he didn't extract because I am pregnant. To reduce the pain, he prescribed Acetaminophen and amoxicillin for 3 days. Please suggest, can I take these tablet during this pregnancy time.
I have already moved to IVF. Only ET is pending as I am facing hypertension. Around 135/90. Ao my question is what should be normal BP to proceed with IVF. Also what will be the further procedure?
I had sex for the first time with my husband but blood didnt come out from vagina. M still unsure if my hymen is broken. Please assis me how can I check it.
I think I may have STD's but I'm a virgin. I don't experience pains in my genital area but my pubic hair itches from time to time but it's is not followed by pains and it doesn't get worse. I have bumps on my genital but it is not like the bumps I see when I search the internet for symptoms.
I am 9 month pregnant, in my sonography report-" two umbilical cord loop is seen around foetal neck. Please suggest possibilities- easily normal delivery or operation.
My periods always regular in 31 days cycle. Last month 15 days late then periods came. This month, at my 28 th day I got some bleedingwith few clots. But it stopped few minutes. Today is my 30 day. May I get chance to conceive. I am having 6.5 year girl baby. We are planning for 2 nd baby.
Dear Mam/Sir, I am 30 Years Old and had one baby of 8 year. My Problem is that I am having one day period with less bleeding. Any thing wrong for next conceiving. Please Suggest.
I am 16 year old. I am in relationship with a classmate. We have sex regularly. My boyfriend does not want to use condom. I am very worried because my perîod is late. 1 week. I am scared. I do not know what to do. Please tell me what to do. I can not tell anyone.
Treatment for PCOS is not curative. Treatment focuses on controlling symptoms and managing the condition to prevent complications. The treatment will vary from woman to woman, depending on specific symptoms.
A healthy diet and regular exercise are recommended for all women with PCOS, particularly those who are overweight. This can help to regulate your menstrual cycle and lower your blood glucose levels.
Women who don't want to become pregnant may be prescribed birth control pills. These can help treat acne, regulate the menstrual cycle, and lower levels of male hormones, such as testosterone, in the body. If a woman with PCOS is suffering from infertility, fertility drugs may be administered for helping her to ovulate.
Anti-androgens are drugs that reduce male hormone levels. These can help stop excess hair growth and reduce acne. Diabetes medications may also be prescribed to lower blood glucose and testosterone levels.
Surgery may be recommended for some women with PCOS. Ovarian drilling is a procedure in which the doctor punctures patient's ovary with a small needle that carries an electric current, in order to destroy part of the ovary. This is a short-term solution that can promote ovulation and reduce male hormone levels.
Potential Complications of PCOS?
Women with PCOS have a higher risk of developing:
- hypertension (high blood pressure)
- high cholesterol
- anxiety and depression
- sleep apnea (when a person stops breathing periodically during sleep)
- endometrial cancer (cancer caused by thickening of the lining of the uterus)
- heart attack
- breast cancer
If you become pregnant, your doctor may refer you to a doctor who specializes in high-risk pregnancies. Women with PCOS have a higher rate of miscarriage, gestational diabetes, and premature delivery. They may also require extra monitoring during pregnancy.
The earlier the PCOS is diagnosed and treated, the lower is the risk of developing these complications. Avoidance of tobacco products and participating in regular exercise can also reduce the risk of some of these co-morbidities. The patients must talk to the Gynae about what PCOS means for your overall health and how you can prevent serious complications.
I have regular periods and I'm trying from last 6 months to conceive Pls give suitable tips to conceive early.
Sir, do I need to avoid sex before planning a family. How many days before should I avoid sex to get my wife pregnant with a healthy child.
I am 24 year old lady. I got married a week before. I have fungal infection on vagina and in between thighs (yeast infection). I want to know during intercourse will it be transferred to my partner also, if I had sex in the morning and on the same day night but took the i pills only the next day morning, is there a chance for getting pregnant?
I am 27 years old, got married 2 years ago, and we waiting for children, I have regular mensural cycle. What should we do? my husband's count is normal.
I am 21. I have irregular periods. Doctor examined me for initial pcos. Also I took I pill 3-4 times with gap of 6 months. What gonna happen now?
"Men get naughty at 40 forty" but for women, the case may be very-very different. By their thirtieth birthday, many women begin complaining of a lowered libido or lack of interest in sex with their partner. This can be quite frustrating for both partners and can lead to a rift in the relationship. Hence, it becomes essential to pay attention to this condition.
The first step to finding a solution to any problem is to understand the factors that trigger it. Some causes for a lowered libido in women are:
- Birth Control and Medication: Birth control essentially manipulates the hormone levels in the body. While this may prevent unwanted pregnancies, a lowered libido is a common side effect of birth control medication. Antidepressants also have similar side effects.
- Over Working: Working hard is a good thing but too much of a good thing can have a negative effect on your health. In this case, overworking may lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue and burnout. This can lead to a weakened adrenal gland. The adrenal glands are responsible for the production of testosterone and in this way, working too hard can be the reason for women to not enjoy sex as much as they once used to.
- Hormonal Changes: With age, every woman faces hormonal changes. This can result in a lack of lubrication making intercourse uncomfortable. Over time, this can lower libido considerably.
- Ways to Enhance a Woman's Libido: A lowered libido isn't something you have to quietly accept. Here are a few ways to enhance a woman's libido.
- Go on a date: Intercourse is as much an emotional exercise as it is a physical one. Cutting back from other responsibilities, work, children etc and spending time alone with your partner can help you emotionally reconnect with him.
- Meditation: Meditation can help calm the mind and reduce stress. This, in turn, will enhance the production of testosterone in the adrenal glands and thereby enhance libido. Meditation can also help you disconnect from worries and tensions that may be weighing you down.
- Medication: When it comes to a diminished libido, medication may be an effective form of treatment, but it must be tailored to the individual. While estrogen skin creams may be beneficial for some women, others may benefit from testosterone supplements. A few antidepressants can also enhance a woman's libido by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels. Viagra can also help enhance a woman's libido especially in cases where the lowered libido was caused by antidepressants.