Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamaljeet Kaur
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamaljeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I have known Dr Kamaljot Kaur for the last 10 years. She is a thorough professional and knows her subject Gynaecology extremely well. As our family consultant and advisor she has been an excellent guide on matters women's health. On top of being a doctor par excellence she is an honest & true person in her conduct and public dealings. We wish her happiness and may she achieve highest standards of professionalism in years to come.
Sandeep Singh Grover
One of the best gynecologist I have ever come across. Thanks to Dr. Kamaljeet Kaur because of her best given treatment I was cured within a span of one month while the doctors told me it will take about 2-3 months to get completely cured. Strongly recommend Dr. Kamal to my friends and colleagues
Doctor hears problem with patience. Talks with understanding manner treatment was very effective. Staff well behaved
Felt that I got the best possible treatment and owe my life to the Doctor and Staff!.
Gagan Bir Kaur
It was an excellent experience with her. She treated the problem wisely.
She isso polite and intelligent doctor i ever seen before.
we are over satisfied with dealing & our treatment.
She is awesome about her work nd way of talking
Very cooperative & friendly
I am 45 yrs female. Used to lead sedentary life. Gained weight on tummy area. Height 5ft 1 inch weight 65kg. No thyroid or diabetes issue. Started to workout in gym. What medicine to help pcos. Thanks a lot.
Hi, I am 31 year old female with pcos condition but from last 3 week m having spotting and brown discharge but no periods yet plz, help to know is this normal?
I have low ovarian reserve nd history of endometriosis now my age is 39 my amh is 1.8 Went for ivf for several time but failed to conceive. I don't want to go with egg donor I am taking ovigyn dsr 75 mg and folsafe plus once a day can I take coq10 100 mg twice a day along ovigyn and folsafe plus Is it safe to take.
My last LMP is 13th April and now am at 38th week (as per scan ,due date is 18th Jan/20th Jan). But still I did not get any pain. Is it normal or I should get admitted now at hospital for delivery. We are looking for normal delivery and not c section.
An abortion is a procedure which has the potential to be quite complex and is something which does trigger a lot of thought, and with good reason. Taking this into account, a person should also consider the prospect of making use of homoeopathic treatment for the purpose of preventing an abortion.
How homeopathy can help?
- Prevent miscarriage: The field of homoeopathy has a range of options when it comes to medication which can be used for this. To start with there is a medicine which is known by the name Secale. It is recommended quite widely for women who happen to be anaemic and not as strong as they should be, according to the average for a woman who is expecting a child. Secale is also used at the later stages of the pregnancy. The reason for this is the fact that it has the ability to reduce the risk of a miscarriage when the muscular tissue is developed to a fairly advanced extent.
- High risk patients: Another homoeopathic medicine which is often used happens to be Aconite Nap. This is used when there is a real risk of abortion which can possibly be attributed to the pregnant woman being fearful or excited.
- In case of accidents: When a woman is pregnant over the course of roughly 9 months, while it may be ideal to avoid any, in some cases, an accident may take place. While this is obviously very undesirable, to say the least, in this sort of situation, arnica Montana is the homoeopathic solution.
- Treat Weak Uterus: Some women may greatly desire to be mothers but may be hindered on account of having a weak uterus. But with the kind of versatility and diversity homoeopathic has, there is a solution for this problem as well! That would be caulophyllum, which is said to be very effective.
- Control Bleeding: In the case of an abortion which features heavy bleeding, the best medicine would be thlaspi, which is perfectly suited to improve the situation in an expedited manner.
While these may be medicines which are generally made use of, it is to be kept in mind that one of the main reasons that homeopathy as a way of medication happens to work is the fact that it does not only allow for but also actively encourages a great degree of customisation of the program of medication in accordance with the needs of the patient. Keeping this in mind, it is important that the homoeopathic doctor is of a quality which is very good as if there is a case of suboptimal medication, there can be trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance
Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems
One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities
Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements
There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors
These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 26 years old, and got married in last year. Weight is 64, height 5.1"I am suffering from pcos since last 4 years, sometimes my pcos are cured also by medicines but it is not permanently curable disease. Now its become my main cause of infertility. I was following gynae in chandigarh but I am tired now to follow doctors and all medicines. I am trying to loss my weight now by exercise and improving my diet. But I think it will be very long time time to help me for conceiving. Already its 1 and half year of my marriage, and my husband and I am willing to conceive now. Kindly tell me the right process to conceive early without waiting for long time.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.