Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamaljeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I have known Dr Kamaljot Kaur for the last 10 years. She is a thorough professional and knows her subject Gynaecology extremely well. As our family consultant and advisor she has been an excellent guide on matters women's health. On top of being a doctor par excellence she is an honest & true person in her conduct and public dealings. We wish her happiness and may she achieve highest standards of professionalism in years to come.
One of the best gynecologist I have ever come across. Thanks to Dr. Kamaljeet Kaur because of her best given treatment I was cured within a span of one month while the doctors told me it will take about 2-3 months to get completely cured. Strongly recommend Dr. Kamal to my friends and colleagues
Doctor hears problem with patience. Talks with understanding manner treatment was very effective. Staff well behaved
Felt that I got the best possible treatment and owe my life to the Doctor and Staff!.
Gagan Bir Kaur
It was an excellent experience with her. She treated the problem wisely.
She isso polite and intelligent doctor i ever seen before.
we are over satisfied with dealing & our treatment.
She is awesome about her work nd way of talking
Very cooperative & friendly
Hi, I am 23 age female I had sex 5-6 days before of my periods date. It was my first intercourse. Now 2 days has passed and my periods are not coming. My cycle is 28 days cycle. Can you pls give me any help regarding this.
I am 47 year old woman who have been skipping my periods off and on from june last year. I have been bleeding from last 30 days with last 12 days being heavy bleeding with lots of large clots. It gets aggravated with activity. i am feeling weak and having headache from 2 days. please recommend a medication
Hello Doctor! I and my girlfriend had sex without any contraception but took an mpill in 23hrs and had sex few hrs after having pills is there any chance of getting pregnant. Is mpill an effective contraceptive?
I am Ashu, 27 years old. I had so much of back pain and M taking pain killer tablet but still M facing same problems. So please help me. And from last 4 months M facing irregular periods soguidefor this also.
Hello. Once prolactin hormone levels decrease from 56 to 7.76, should I go for injections for eggs or should I wait for pregnancy without injections or any other treatment.
I had unprotected sex with a prostitute in Thailand. It has been one day since exposure. Is there anything I can do to prevent the possibility of getting any std?
I am 35 years old female. I have periods problem. My periods comes 2-3 months gap. My last period's date was 5 april 2016. My periods not come till today. I have unwanted hairs on my face also. Please advice what I do? I do pregnancy test two days before. Result is negative. Asha, Delhi.
Hello sir/madam, My wife is pregnant from 2 month. But she has a complications of type-2 diabetes before 6 month. But now a days the sugar level is normal I.e. 128 mg at fasting. Again she is having increasing t3 & t4 level with constant decrease of TSH. So tell me sir is she eligible for mother or not and is there any risk in her pregnancy.
My upper body is heavier than lower. Specially breast size. And pain in my body. So how can I reduce my breast size.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My mother has a shop and she has to stand whole day with out any rest. She does not sit even for a second. Plzz give me some suggestions about the intake of food which gives strength to her.
Gaining lot of weight and even menstrual cycle is irregular. Last period was on 17th Jan 2016. There is also a lot of pain in foot and leg. Also whenever I stand or walk for long time I get pain in my stomach and it get swollen as well.
Getting him in the mood is not a very hard task for you, if you know what you are doing. Each relationship is unique in its own way and you would know your man better than anyone else. But in case you need some help in this department here are some tips to get him in the mood.
Read on to find out all about it.
- Bubble bath: Prepare a vanilla scented bubble bath. Studies indicate that the scent of vanilla arouses men. Massage him sensually around the shoulders and pamper him. If you do it right, he will be pulling you in immediately.
- Lingerie: Underneath your clothes, there always can lie a wonderful story. Many vouch for the fact that foreplay often excites more than the act and what better way to pep up the foreplay than to work up the lingerie. Innovations on lingerie can always set the mood right, be it the right color, the right texture or the style, the underthings can be the key to an eventful next few hours. Formula has it that laces and radiant colors always earn brownie points.
- Conversation: While a large volume of sex advices ordain that the road to a man’s heart is his stomach, the way to his bed may be traced through right conversations. Sharing interests and common perspectives can be a useful mood lifter. While talking dirty may provoke many, many a time, heart to hearts can build up to some of the best moments in bed. Compliments and cheeky retorts could also come handy.
- Hints: Sometimes enigma reaps better results than direct approach. Subtle hints and the thoughtful references work wonder in getting him in the mood. A cozy set up, optimum proximity with a slight tinge of naughtiness is all that you need to perk your partner up. Footsies at dinner tables or the surprise peck while watching TV often gives you a much needed heads up.
- Gestures: Gestures, not moves, often lead to a more satisfying experience. A deep look into his eyes, a soft caress or an assuring touch on the hand helps in lifting his mood tremendously. Sensuous massages and soft gestures are two such gestures that can stimulate your partner beyond belief. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.