Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Hi The ct colonography of my mother 77 years says" incidently be detected cysts of liver and both the kidneys. Fatty liver. She had acute constipation for more than 6 months with functional bowl disorder abdominal pain and spondyloarthosis. Please advise.
I am 56 years old, I was hospitalized for urinary tract infection in 2008. Dr. Have prescribed cital syrup, norbid 400 tablets, now I am getting the same burning while passing the urine,.kindly suggest.
The inside skin of my penis is always wet and sweaty. Also urine colour is light yellow. What could be the tablet I can take to rectify this problem. Also the tip of my penis is wet in the morning when I get up for urination.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.