Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
Last month I had my periods on 21_2_2017. I had sex on 17th day. I.e. 9_3_2017. Still now I didn't get my periods. I'm getting breast pain, back ache, headache, sometimes irritating. Does this are the symptoms of pregnancy? Please tell me.
I am 28 year female ,and had unprotected sex with my husband yesterday and I had taken unwanted 72 the day before yesterday, if I do not want to be pregnant do I need to take unwanted 72 again?
Hello sir. Me and my wife just recently married .and we have some couple of romantic nights together. But now she is having blood clot in her nipples region. She is in real pain. please tell me a solution please. I'll be really glad.
I have faced the problem of thyroid in pregnancy after delivery I had left the treatment of thyroid now what should I do?
Hello doc, I am a 24 years old female. I had my menses on 22 Sept 2016. They were normal menses. However the next menses were 12-14 days late ,I.e,on 5-6 Nov. Now these menses lasted for almost 22-24 days with light bleeding. Had blood tests and ultrasound during this time. I was diagnosed with left ovarian simple cyst of 3 cm. Consulted a gynaec, she put me on novelon tablets. She said take it for 21 days and then when on second day of bleeding we will have blood tests to check hormone levels and then determine to continue the tablets for next 2 cycles or not. I started the pill on 28 Nov, I was lightly bleeding till I started the pill. Within one day bleeding completely stopped. I took 21 tabs and the course ended on 18 Dec. After that I had withdrawal bleeding started on 24 dec. Now here I was out of station and could not take blood tests as suggested by going. Withdrawal bleeding ended after 5-6 days (29-30 Dec. And Now from 8 Jan I am again spotting/bleeding very lightly. What is this bleeding?
On day 16 my ET was 14.6. On day 13 my follicle sized 16.5 in my left ovary and on day 16 my follicle shinked to 13.5 with ET 14.6 on day 16. I took a ovulation test on day 15 which turned out to be positive But on day 16 scan doctor couldn't confirm ovulation as she couldn't see the corpus luteum. Could I be pregnant?
I am 34 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I feel like my periods are coming but nothing come and feeling Pain at back. Having sore breast. Pls is it normal?
Hi Very shortly I will get marry with girl. So she need me as hot and looking guys with smart. I am very slim 32 year old. How I make me as healthy according to her need. My good behaviour are: I never drink wine and cigarette. My question is. Within a month .how to make hot, good looking and smart to me. My height 5.6ht and 50 kg. So help me all physical feature of good looking.
Hello sir/Mam, my wife's vagina small and not able to enter penis inside of vagina. There is paining white touch at vagina place. How to break her seal and solved this issue.
My mensuration stopped on 15th may and on 18 the may I had done intercourse with my husband is there any 1% chance to get pregnant?
I'm 23 year old female. I have had irregular periods since puberty. I have acne also from puberty. My ultrasound scan showed normal ovaries but my periods are not regular. I recently did complete body blood test. Everything is normal (CBP, liver profile, lipid profile, kidney profile etc) but testosterone levels were 86 (normal range 14-70). How can I naturally treat my problem.
Hi, Me my wife had done the physical relationship but she comes to gots pregnant in 4 days means after 4 days she suffered frm fever body pain so I just wanted to is it possibility to found fast pregnancy. Because I got shocked when she told me I am pregnant after 4 days sex after 5 days we have done pregnancy test and its shows positive. So pls is it possibility to happened in short time?
I am 25 years old female I have a pcod problem from past 2 years I have used medicines also, when I used those medicines then periods are regular to me when I stop it then periods are not regular.
Your daily intake of delicious foods might not be enough for a healthy life. Your health largely depends on the consumption of right amount of vitamins. You can be protected from a plethora of disorders by the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and D. Here’s why you need vitamin B12 and D:
- Prevention: Vitamin B12 prevents us from certain cancers, including cancers in prostate glands, lungs, breast and colon. It also provides protection against heart diseases. Vitamin B12 also helps in prevention against Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu.
- Booster of happiness and health: It has been found that vitamin B12 boosts up your energy levels to a great extent. There are health drinks enriched with Vitamins to provide energy to your tired body. But it is best to have foods rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins.
- Forget depression: Vitamin D and B12 are known to benefit your health by keeping away depression. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on the vitamins level of your body.
- Helps protein metabolism: One of the primary functions of vitamin B12 is to boost protein metabolism in your body. If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, you will suffer from improper protein metabolism. However, the symptoms may get noticed after several years.
- Protect your bones: It is the most essential function of vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote the growth of bones. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to bone related diseases like rickets.
- Help your brain: Vitamin B12 is good for the overall health of the human brain. It can prevent you from developing dementia in old age or brain shrinkage.
- Good for digestive system: Vitamin B12 helps in the smooth functioning of digestive system. It provides protection against constipation.
- Beauty matters: Vitamin B12 and D are known for their contribution towards gifting you a healthy skin, shiny hairs and beautiful and strong nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Are you pregnant and wondering whether is it okay to continue having sex? If you are having a normal pregnancy, it is fine to keep on having sex until your water breaks or you are going into labour. However, there are some circumstances where you may have to modify your sexual activities or avoid having sex.
Does sex during pregnancy harm your baby?
Your baby is not hurt, if you have sex during pregnancy. The amniotic sac and strong muscles of the uterus keep the baby protected. The thick mucus plug sealing the cervix guards the baby from infections.
Does sex during pregnancy trigger labour?
In the case of a normal and low risk pregnancy, there are no such risks as sexual stimulation cannot start labour or lead to a miscarriage. Some mild uterine contractions may occur because of an orgasm, but they are quite harmless and temporary.
The best sexual positions during pregnancy
During pregnancy, you should experiment in order to find out the sexual positions which are most comfortable for you. Finding a suitable sexual position is hard because of the growing belly.
- The missionary position becomes quite tough as your pregnancy develops and is impossible to carry out during late pregnancy. If you try this position during your first trimester of pregnancy, you should wedge a pillow under you. This should be done so that your position is not tilted and you do not lay flat on your back. Your partner should make sure not to put any pressure or support on your abdomen.
- Oral sex is considered to be safe during pregnancy, but there are certain limitations. Licking is okay, but blowing into your genital area should be abstained from. Forcing air into the vagina may lead to an air embolism. This can be harmful for your developing baby.
- It is not safe for you to indulge in oral sex with your partner during pregnancy, if he has oral herpes. If your partner has got oral herpes, you should completely abstain from having sex during the third trimester of pregnancy, even though he does not show symptoms.
In case you are not sure of your partner’s HIV status, you should use a dental dam or a sheet of latex for placing between your genitals and partner’s mouth. You should take suggestions and tips from a doctor to know more about sex during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.