Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
Very good doctor.. Consultation is also good.. Fully satisfied.. Still continue for check up..
My husband has been told to eat a lot of multivitamin food. What should I include in his multivitamin food?
I have delivered a baby on 16 feb by force vacumm delivery I am very tensed about my stitches how do I come to know my stitches are healing or stitches have broken. What is a difference between menstrual cycle blood and bleeding. How do I come to know that its m. C. Blood or bleeding. Please reply I will be very thankful.
Hi, I feel my sex capacity is going down, earlier I can do two to three times in a day whereas now I am doing once in two to three days. I do not want to use drugs due to its side effects. Kindly suggest me.
I have minor bleeding from my uterus what is the reason just tell me and also I had taken ipill before 12 days I am pregnant or not.
My period is due on 19th August. And I had sex with my husband on 28th July. When can I check whether I am pregnant or not.
Respected Sir/madam, recently 3 days back my friend met with one lady here there is no intercourse was done between her and him but he slept besides her and hugged. While hugging she showed her down part but he was not opened his clothes. Now he worried about that std problems as well as psychological suffers. He don't have fever ,sore throat but feeling sick. Please help out with you r good suggestion.
Hume relation bnaya period ke ek din phle but next 2 days tak period bhut hi halka tha but after 2 days regular hua or tabse 3 din ho gye regular hi hai but aisa phle kbhi ni hua. And after relation she take unwanted - 72. So now kuch samjh ni aa rha how her period regular. So yea koi problem to ni hai.
What course do you suggest for curing polycystic ovaries in an otherwise healthy 23 year old. What are its disadvantages. Worried sufferer.
Last month I received periods on 7th march but this month still periods has not come and today is 17th April. I did pregnancy test itself with test machine but result shows negative. Do I need to wait more days to test once more? Please suggest.
Hello Sir, I have been having an herpes rash for almost 1 year. I have treated him with a doctor but there is no benefit. So Sir you will do some help.
What is the Serum beta hcg level in normal body of female? If there is less than 10 than after 9 days what is the result of pregnancy?
I'm two months pregnant now, having severe regurgitation, and tiredness, couldn't able to do anything, how to control my symptoms, pls help me, how long it ll b there?
I am 25 years old unmarried girl and my breasts are getting loose and bigger day by day. What is the reason behind it. Is this a matter to worry?
I am 27 years female I have infertility problem I got one iui but no use my doctor is not telling what is the problem what problem is there in me how should I get pregnant I have pcos problem irregular periods I got diagnostic laproscopy please suggest me how should I get pregnancy.
Mujhe 1 saal se pcos problem h, Kya periods time me lower abdomen pain k liye uski sikai kr sakte h. Sikai krne se koi problem to nhi hogi or periods bleeding me bahut zyada clotting bhi h ye sabhi ko hoti h ya iska koi or reason h.
- Diet poor in zinc - inadequate intake of zinc rich foods like meat, shell fish, liver gelatin, beans, rice, bread, cereals lentils etc.
- Strict vegetarians: their main foods are grains and legumes which are high in phytic acid and they hamper the absorption of zinc from the food.
- Malabsorption syndrome.
- Chron`s disease / ulcerative colitis.
- Chronic liver disease.
- Chronic renal disease.
- Sickle cell disease.
- Smoking and high alcohol consumption.
- Elderly are more prone to deficiency.
Sign and symptoms:
- Reduced appetite.
- Retarded growth.
- Atrophy (shrinkage) of sexual organs.
- Loss of hair.
- Repiratory tract infection.
- Keratosis (desquamation) of tongue.
- Skin affections.
- Cognitive impairment.
- Infertility- low sperm count.
- Delayed healing of wounds.
- Decreased taste acuity.
- Deficiency during pregnancy can cause abnormal labor and retarded fetal growth.
- Increased risk of infection.
Consume foods rich in zinc: zinc is present in wide variety of foods especially along with proteins. Vegetarian diet contains less zinc compared to meat based diet. Best sources of zinc are -
- Beef, crabmeat, oysters, lamb, pork, turkey, salmon, shellfish, chicken, clams, lobster, milk, yoghurt and cheese cheddar.
- Whole wheat bread, oatmeal, brown rice, spinach, lentils, beans, lima beans, rye bread, peas and baked potatoes. Meat, eggs and seafood.
- Other sources of zinc are - green leafy vegetables, sea plants, japanese sea plants, yeast, nuts - cashews, almonds and peanuts, seeds - sesame and pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds are one of the concentrated sources of zinc in vegetarian food.
- Only 20% of the zinc present in diet is absorbed by our body, dietary fibers and phytic acid present in food inhibits absorption of zinc. Phytic acid and fiber are fond in foods like - bran, whole grain cereals, pulses and nuts.
- Cooking process can reduce the effects of phytic acid and fibers on the absorption of zinc.
- Ferment whole grains as enzymatic actions of yeast reduces the levels of phytic acid and thus absorption of zinc is adequate.