Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
Very good doctor.. Consultation is also good.. Fully satisfied.. Still continue for check up..
I found 2 period in a month since 3 years. My age is19 years What can I do. Is it big problem in pregnancy in coming days.
Sir I am 21 year old girl my que is I am doing sex with my bf before 6 month too many time and after 15 day my marriage so my vagina too loose so I am tensed my husband know about my virginity break ya not?
Pistachio is one of the most delicious nuts. This wonder-nut comes loaded with many vital nutrients leading to these numerous benefits.
Get into habit of eating pistachio for following reasons –
1. Controls Cholesterol: Pistachio as a snack helps in lowering cholesterol and keeps heart healthy. It brings flexibility to arteries and prevents development of blood clots.
2. Manages Weight: Intake of pistachio controls weight as it has good amount of fiber content. This leads to low levels of triglycerides and proportionate body mass indexes. They may add to your calorie intake, so eat limited portions.
3. Provides Wholesome Health: Pistachios are packed with wide range of nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, dietary fiber, potassium, phosphorus, thiamine, beta-carotene, calcium, lutein, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, vitamin C, E, K & A, niacin, riboflavin and folate.
4. Reduces Hypertension: For zero sodium content, pistachio has soothing effect on those who suffer from hypertension.
5. Slows Down Ageing: Pistachios carry good amount of antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein that help in slowing ageing process. Add pistachio to your veggies and they would add suppleness to your youth.
6. Keeps Skin Shining: Eat pistachio to keep skin young and shining. Their saturated fat content brings sheen to skin.
7. Enhances Sexual Vitality: Pistachio is an effective aphrodisiac that improves sexual performance. Its regular intake increases blood circulation in genitals and enhances vitality.
8. Prevents Cancerous Growth: Not just pistachio but also their shell layers are rich in antioxidants that neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals, known to cause cancerous growth.
9. Controls Diabetes: Antioxidant content of pistachio helps in controlling diabetes by preventing the process called glycation.
10. Combats Anemia: Presence of copper in pistachio allows for better absorption of iron contents that helps in combating anemia.
11. Makes for Healthy Cooking: Pistachio oil is indeed one of the healthiest cooking mediums. This aromatic oil makes food healthy and full of all its goodness and wholesomeness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
How to reduce weight post c section three months is it beneficial to use ls belt now and do gym or simple walk will help.
Which of the baby delivery is best. A normal delivery or a surgical delivery. Coz my frnd suggested me that by surgical delivery she has to face pain for a long time period and there would be big scars of stitches on her stomach. So please tell me about it.
I am getting married in a fortnight. I and my fiancée are very excited about our first night sex. I want to know how many rounds of sex are advisable on the first night as we both are virgins. Also how many rounds should we do every night without causing any damage to our organs as we want to have a very long and happy sex life. Thank you in advance.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 22nd March and her expected periods was on 28th March but she didn't get her periods. We had a test today morning and the result was negative. Should we go for an ultrasound test and consult a gynaecologist or we are safe?
I'm 19 years old girl. I noticed blue and purple lines looking like veins on my right breast 3 months ago. Now my right breast is growing faster than left and sometime it's paining. I'm very depressed is there anything serious?
Hello I am 37 years old & my wife is 35 years old we are trying for our first baby not yet successful we have sex from 5th day of her period every alternate day till she gets her period. First I give her pleasure (orgasm) by foreplay and have sex with Johnson baby oil as lube. Are we making any mistakes please advice worried a lot. Thanks.
I'm having irregular periods. What kind of diet may help to have periods on correct time? And does eating papaya destroy ovary cells?
I am 22 year old. I became pregnant to at last 15 days I feel n I confirm but I don't want to be pregnant now anyway except abortion. What are the others way. Plzz give me prescribe and recommend to remove pregnancy? What should I do now.
I am 23 years old. I am having hormonal imbalance. Doctor has prescribed me normoz tablet twice daily for 6 months. I started having it from 18th march 2016 and I have got my period early after having it and its not been a month and I got my period again. Is it fine or not? Is the medicine good.
21st june is my 1st day of my last periods date, on 25th june over my periods, then on 5th july I start intercourse with my partner then on 7th july ,9th july ,11th july 15th july .SO MY QUESTION IS THIS .IS I AM present. I AM PLANNING FOR BABY.
I am 23 old female. My period is not stopping from 20 days still continue. In starting days flow is very high but now its go slow. So, please suggest me. Why its happened. And also suggest remedy.
Can I have masturbating during my 6th month of pregnancy? And if it lead to orgasm, everything will be alright?
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.