Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Jalandhar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaganpreet SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 30 years old lady. I color my hair but it fed on every 10 days. And I color my hair every 10th day to protect gray coverage. Due to this coloring habit I am suffering hairfall prob Kindly suggest to prevent this hair fall and how I protect my colored hair so I can get benefited from frequent color my hair.
I m 29 years old female. I hv problem f immature greying f hair. Nd recently I hv hair fall also. Wat shld I do?
I am 23 and I have pimples and scars on my face since 4-5 years. Can you suggest how I can get a clean and scar free face. I want to look fair and handsome.
I m 19 years old student I have body heat problem. Pimples were developed on my face when I ate some heavy food. I am suffering from a heat boil on my right knee what should I do for reduce heat in my body?
The skin on and around my waist is dry, and itchy. It's also way darker than my rest of skin. I have tried change of soaps and body oils, but to no effect. Some part of this skin resembles to that of old skinny peoples skin. Please suggest what to do.
Hi, i am 52 years old female has swelling in the upper portion of cheek in the early morning. Has dust mite allergy and nasal block and on treatment. Please advise for the early morning swelling in the cheek. their is no pain or redness in that area.
I am 22 year old and I Got some redness in body and then after getting brown spots over there what should I do to cure from this and get my glowing skin.
I am 30 years old male, having dark blemishes on my face for last 3 years. I consulted few doctors and used so many medicines but no result. please look into the matter.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun.
I had got chickenpox about 5 months ago. But now onwards I have those spots on face, hands and others. Mostly in face. So how can I remove them?
Hi! I have a black moles on my face. Would like to get these removed but no marks should be left on my face. What is the best method to get these removed n time duration for surgery n recovery. And tentative cost idea as well.
Lybrate | Dr. Y Kalyan Chakravarthi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY