Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dalbir Singh Aujla


Orthopedist, Jalandhar

47 Years Experience  ·  250 at clinic
Dr. Dalbir Singh Aujla MBBS, MS-ORTHO Orthopedist, Jalandhar
47 Years Experience  ·  250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Dalbir Singh Aujla
Dr. Dalbir Singh Aujla is a popular Orthopedist in Suranussi, Jalandhar. He has helped numerous patients in his 47 years of experience as a Orthopedist. He has completed MBBS, MS-ORTHO . He is currently associated with Aujla Hospital in Suranussi, Jalandhar. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Dalbir Singh Aujla on has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - government medical college patiala - 1970
MS-ORTHO - government medical college patiala - 1978
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Aujla Hospital

349, Circular RdJalandhar Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dalbir Singh Aujla

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I had walked for 28 - 30 kms during my trip to Vaishno Devi. After which I had developed a serious muscle stiffness in my legs. This was about 10 years back. After that I have developed a condition of stiff legs which is getting worse. Pls advise.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Rajsamand
U need to stretching exercises for that. But first consult nearer physiotherapist doctor. After complete assessment do exercises under physiotherapist supervision.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii I am having a problem related to sex. After sex I suffer from have back pain What should I do.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. Sex is a healthy exercise. But as in the case of any physical exercise, if you over do it, you will have to bear the brunt. Your back pain could be due to excess sexual forces or positions you are using while sex. Introspect and observe your way of sex making. And change the present positions. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having too much back pain all the time. And i think its due to my work because from morning to night i have to sit only due to this, there is a pain in my back. Kindly tell me solution about this. I am very fed up with this. Even in night im not getting proper sleep due to this pain. Please suggest me what to do? My age is 23 only.

Master of Physical Therapy MPT CARDIO, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Rajkot
Dear Dilip, first you be relax, keep all the tension worries a side. think about whole day work, you do you observation of your small activities. see in which positions you are having much pain? try to avoid that. Take some ergonomic advice. Keep one small pillow just beneath your buttocks, if your curvature of spine has changed, then you will get good relief. just do warm water pouring. Give maximum rest to your back muscle but dont avoid your activities of daily living. Just do with pace with slowness. Dont do forcely.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had severe back pain so can you refer me a best doctor in hyderabad to tell me whatcshould I do to reduce my pain.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Apply pranacharya restopain oil or prasarini oil on your affected part then give hot fomentation. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. And agni tundi vati and maha yograj guggul 1-1 tab twice a day.. .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got a wrist injury while playing football, I fell down on my wrist, how do I treat it?

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply the ice pack and pain relief ointment for 2 days give the rest your wrist if it works then ok otherwise take physiotherapy treatment to heal up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having occasional muscle twitching on my body, some times on lower arm, some times on legs and some times on abdomen. I get at least 3 twitches every day and it lasts for few seconds, the first twitch I got in was year 1999, when I got twitch in wrist but I did no medical checkup. Now you please tell me that should I go for eeg, I have heard that emg is costly and I cannot afford. No pain. Is it normal or not.

Occupational Therapist, Kolhapur
Cosult a neurologist and get ncv study done for legs and arms if you have muscle wasting. It may be sign of motor neuron disease. Get it done only if you have difficulties in holding objects in any hand. Or have other functional limitations.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am having lower back pain. I exercise regularly. Sometime I feel dizziness sensation. Please advise.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You are very young to actually have persistent back pains. If you have localized back pain with no other symptoms like radiating leg pain, neurological symptoms like numbness, weakness, paresthesias etc, then you can start with following recommendations for initial period of 2-3 weeks: - to maintain proper posture of your back while working and sleeping - if pain is more then you can take a short course of an anti-inflammatory medication like tab etoshine or paracetamol or one which suits you - physical therapy initially under supervision of a trained physiotherapist and then to continue at home - adequate calcium & vitamin d intake if levels are low in body - ice packs can applied if your pain is acute, then hot fomentation can be done at home - analgesic spray for local application can be used and is easily available. - avoid lifting heavyweight/ acute forward bending in mornings etc we will observe you for next 2-3 weeks how you respond to this conservative management protocol. If you are not feeling better, then we will have to get some investigations like, dynamic x rays of lower back and few blood tests for evaluation. Dizziness should not be due to your back issue and for that you need to consult a neurophysician / general physician for further opinion. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 49 years old female, suffering from sciatica since 3 years and request to advise medical treatement.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do take hot water and cold water fomentation thrice a day for 12 days of 15 minutes duration each and do take ift and laser therapy physiotherapy treatment for 10 days of 15 minutes duration each followed by spinal extension exercise from neuro physiotherapist use firm even and hard mattress for sleep
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in lower back. When I touch there is a mass which actually pains. I am 34 years old and was never having this kind of problem. Only when I sit without any support my bac k for for 30 seconds this was happening from 2-3 yrs.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe pain in the right shoulder blade and right upper arm. The pain gets aggravated in cold or in contact with water. Seeking home remedy. I have tested for spondylitis with negative results.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
Pl boil ginger, Tulasi, black pepper in water for sometime. Filter. Allow to become little warm for drinking. Add honey. Sip. At other time boil Panchakol herbs in water and filter. Sip war. Rub Mahanarayan herbal oil over shoulder and do hot fomentation thereafter.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 24 yrs old and I am suffering from backache. I am quite uncomfortable while sitting and cant sit for a long time. Please help.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Kindly take BioD3 Max 1 tab dailyx10 Paracetamol 250mg OD & SOS x5days Do back(spine)/shoulder/knee exercises Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take Do not ignore it. It could be beginning of a serious problem. If no relief in 4_5 days,then contact me again.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 53 years old and suffering from stiffness at neck (may be ankylosing) since last 4 years. What may be the reason and what are remedies?

Fellow of Endoscopic spine surgery (FENDS) , Fellow of Interventional spine & pain (FISP) , MD-Anaesthesiology & Pain Medicine, Fellow of Pain Management (FPM) , DA( Gold medal-Anaesthesiology & Pain Medicine) , MBBS
Pain Management Specialist, Delhi
Hi, stiffness at neck could be due to disc herniation, facet joints arthritis, trapezitis & as you mentioned ankylosing spondylitis. Each disease is different & hence treatment is different. Reason for all are different aswell. If you have confirmed hla b27 positive then only its ank spond & the reason is autoimmune.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I'm deepak 22 years old. I get the problem of neurocysticercosis in my head in right granuloma. For first I experienced numbness in my left hand after that unnecessarily movement followed by unconsciousness. My EEG stands normal. Now Dr. Gave me albendazole 300 three times a day for fourteen days. Now they are giving me sodium dilation 300 mg and folic acid 5 mg. I am pretty not sure that I'm getting the right treatment. So pls guide me is it right or not.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Neurocysticercosis is the result of accidental ingestion of eggs of Taenia solium (ie, pork tapeworm), usually due to contamination of food by people with taeniasis. In developing countries, neurocysticercosis is the most common parasitic disease of the nervous system and is the main cause of acquired epilepsy. Symptomatic therapy is the mainstay of treatment for neurocysticercosis, as follows: Anticonvulsants are prescribed to patients with seizures. Specific anthelminthic therapy with albendazole or praziquantel is prescribed, usually accompanied by corticosteroids. Corticosteroids are used in patients with cerebral edema or vasculitis. CSF diversion is instituted in patients with obstructive hydrocephalus.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 21 years old I felt an accident 2 years back but still my left leg pain very bad. What I should do get relief. please tel me fast.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying quadriceps strengthening exercises hamstring stretching calf muscles stretching contrast bath.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem with muscle imbalance problem so what can I do? I am not going to gym and workout at home.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Mag phos 200x + Kali phos 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days than consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 42 serving as a soldier, recently met with an accident and sustained injury to Rt knee thereby not able to hold weight. Presently on 28 days sick leave with knee immobilizer without any medication. Underwent MRI Scan and the report revealed "multifocal marrow contusion oedema with significant synovial effusion, Gd II/III tear ACL and Gd II/III tear of MCL with associated fluid along medial meniscus-capsular attachment and associated myocellulitis. Dr. advised as follows :- ACL/MCL Rupture - Adv Operation. Request provide a second opinion and further course of action that will be required to cure my knee to normalcy. Please provide duration of treatment/mode of surgery/likely time to recover fully etc. Thanking you in anticipation.

MD - General Medicine, DM - Rheumatology
Rheumatologist, Delhi
Hello. You have injured your anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligament along with medial meniscus also. Cruciate and collateral ligament injuries can give rise to knee instability and significant pain also. Weight bearing will be a problem as you are experiencing. Most tears of ACL are complete or near complete (grade 3). Multiple ligament injury usually requires early surgical intervention as your doctor has adviced. The torn ligament is replaced by a tissue graft so that it can regenerate again. This procedure is performed arthroscopically, with minimal incision. Braces are given to prevent knee instability. Anti inflammatory drugs and rehabilitation programme (exercises) will help you regain your stength. But surgery might be unavoidable. Takes around 6 months time for full recovery.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife have lower back pain since 3 days. What should I use to reduce the pain? please advise.

Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
You should put ice pack for ten minute thrice a day for two days. If she didnt get relief go to consult a doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend, when he was a child met with an accident with a sharp object in his eye. He lost his eye sight due to that and now he has only a partial eye sight to that eye (can detect only shapes which are close and that too with blur). His eye pupil lost it's normal exact circular shape. He can see with his other eye and due to this, he got squint too. Now he wants to get back his vision to his eye. Question: 1. Is it possible to get back the vision back completely? 2. What is the problem and it's name which caused this condition to him? 3. Such kind of treatment or what should be done to get back his eye sight completely. Note: Somebody told him, there may be optical nerve damage. Is it true? If yes, then what should be done to get back his eye sight completely?

FICO, DNB Ophtalmology
Ophthalmologist, Gandhinagar
Hello. Sorry about your friend's eye problem. Coming to your first question: unfortunately, it would not be possible to get back complete vision in the damaged eye. Vision lost during childhood is difficult to recover after so many years. The initial years of life are the ones that determine the growth and development of the eye. During this period the eye learns to see. Once the vision is compromised during childhood, there is very less chance of recovering it at such a late stage. Coming to your second query, the name of the condition would be amblyopia (post traumatic) or lazy eye. Also, there may be associated wound related scars and structural defects in the eye. There may be damage to the retina, lens or the cornea of the eye. As you mentioned, damage to the optic nerve may have caused optic atrophy in the eye. Regarding to your third question, it might be possible to treat him for the squint. The misalignment of the eyes could be rectified by surgery but it would not recover vision for him. Once again, sorry for your friend. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 week pregnant and suffering from swelling of hands and feet. My BP is normal. I have done few blood test. My A: G ratio is 2.6, Hb-9.5 after taking orofer XT twice a day. Urine test normal, blood urea-10, creatinine-. 37 please suggest me treatment.

Homeopath, Hubli-Dharwad
usually there will be slight swelling will be there IN pregnancy if it's more you may land up in hypertension in pregnancy latter so have a close watch on your blood pressure
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I having a legs pain problem since two years. Mostly it pains after masturbation, the left leg pains a lot everyday. Probably pains happenings at thai or knee.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain at calf/leg region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature but it can also be due to tendons, nerves, blood vessels etc. My advise to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning once pain has subsided - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre activity warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance. - we will get some blood tests for you - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed