Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dalbir Singh Aujla
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Dalbir Singh AujlaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having pain in my knees and legs .I m 57 years old my one overy and utrus has been removed in june 2007.I m taking amway omega,cal mag d,glucoamine from last 07 months. Pain is reduced but at times it becomes more pain ful. I have no other disease.
I am a student I have to sit to long while studying which has caused back pain in my lower back. So do you have solution for this?
My wife is suffering from migraine. Recently for las 6 months, she has frequent attacks of migraine. She is also have knee joints swelling and pain.
I have lots of pain in my leg from past couples of weeks and I eat pills that doctor give me but its not working what I ll do I can not understand.
I am 64 year male and I was feeling moving pain then I got blood test RH factor was 120 ayurveda medicine Antaf daily with other medicine from which I got relief but if I do not take one day mis I got pain again please advise.
I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from left hand burning sensation as well as some shocking pain in my shoulder. 4 days ago I had this chest tightness after I smoked. It has continued even now. I have visited Manipal twice for this they did ecg and echo both times and ruled out heart related issues what should I do.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.