Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years healthy fit man. My problem is daily headache. What can I do for it, please help. I want permanent solution.
I came over from an accident just last year on January 2015. And my left fumer bone was broken, nw there is a rod inside the bone to protect it and although there is some crack on my knee plate, and now it pain sometimes whenever I kept it in same position for a while, so kindly suggest me how I can make my bone and muscle strong again.
As I am suffering from fever for last 7 days so I am unable to work well so please help me to cure the fever.
Sometime my heart beat rate is around 90 per minute even when I am resting. I also feel little hardness near my heart. Is there anything wrong or it is normal?
I have 9 month old baby he did not pass motion since 2 days. But today he pass motion in stool form. Is this serious. What should I do please suggest.
I had a sex with my gf but she didn't bleed she told she was bleedING in washroom. So can we know how many times a girl had sex.
Sir I am suffering from just like piles disease anal pressure since last one year. I have take suggestion many doctor's but still getting not relaxation right now. So can you please update me what the right way to get relax from this problem.
Hii.I have pcod problem. Doctor suggested me to use binthin,gonadil,sio care,ebexid,benforce,gdm safe sachets medicines thrice a day.Im using these tablets from 1year.But no result.Im not getting my periods regularly.Im doing yoga regularly. Please help me out of this problem. Is this medicines are good or not.Im not getting periods from 3 months.
I am 27 years old man, and my penis don't comes out wholly as the over skin obstruct it. Hence doing sex by wearing condom is very difficult. Is it a defect? Please suggest what to do.
Sir I taken avil 50 mg 15 to 20 tablets in a day since last two month is it dangerous how can I leave it.
I'm suffering from piles. 1 month back I went to hospital he gave medicines. After I took medicines pain and bleeding are stopped So now I don't use medicines from past 1 week can you suggest how to overcome this problem But doctor said to me medicines for temporary not permanent to cure that problem So I feel very fear soo can you give some suggestions to me sir.
Mughe fiver bahut hai, aur sar dard vi bahut ho raha hai, dast v ho raha hai, please koi upay bataye.
I. Have been. Suffering from severe headache tried many medicines and HOME remedies but did not work what should I do.
Mics cabg or micas stands for minimally invasive coronary artery surgery. It is a relatively new and advanced technique of performing coronary bypass for coronary artery disease. In this technique the heart is approached through the side of the left chest via a small 4cm incision. This cut is placed just under the nipple. The chest is entered between the ribs without cutting any bones and by splitting the muscle.
Similar to a regular heart surgery the operation is performed using all arteries or a combination of arteries and veins removed from the leg. The vessel from the leg in these operations is also removed endoscopically without cutting the skin over the leg. Highly advanced instrumentation and advanced techniques allow for the operation to be performed very safely.
Why mics cabg?
Mics cabg has several advantages over the traditional technique:
First and foremost is the fact that no bones are cut. This has several advantages in reducing pain, retaining function and having a positive effect on breathing. Unlike traditional heart surgery return to normal life including driving or other activities is not disrupted and can be started almost immediately.
Second, blood loss is almost negligible eliminating blood transfusion in most and eliminating blood borne infection.
Third, all infections are reduced whether it be wound infections or post surgical lung infection. This makes the procedure ideal in diabetics and older patients who have poor resistance to infection.
Fourth, the incision is so cosmetic and measures just 2 – 3 inches that it's practically impossible to tell that a heart operation has been done.
Fifth, the procedure lasts only 4 days unlike the conventional heart surgery that takes 9 days.
All these benefits put together make for ultra short hospitalization and recovery. The best part is that all the blocks irrespective of their location in the heart can be bypassed in a safe and predictable manner.
Hello sir. My self sanjay. I'm 28 years old. I am getting headache from last week. I am very upset. please tell what should I do?
Sir goodevening I am a man of 25 years. At my early age I was doing handstrecing with my penis. Now my penis is too sort. How can I enlarge my penis size. Any natural medicine or capsule can help me. Which natural medicine or natural capsule is best for penis enlargement. Sir please suggest me as positive answer. I am facing big problem.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.