Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jalandhar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anu MittalYour feedback matters!
My wife had 9th month of pregnant. She has bicornuate uterus. Will we expect delivery normally? Is c-section compulsory? please give me advise what I shall do. Thank you sir/madam.
1. Acne – Make a paste of Lodhra, dry coriander, Mustard and Vacha with neem leaves juice and apply over face in a day time.
2. Itching – Apply Mustard oil on affected part and stop all sour food intake.
3. IBS – Take only Buttermilk and take panchamrut parpati 500 mg twice a day with buttermilk.
4. Madness - Make Brahmi Ghrit using Old ghee of Cow and also have to use old ghee of cow in regular diet.
Me and my girl friend do sex without using condom. I never leaked my sperms in her vagina. Is their any chances of getting pregnant?
I am 25 years old. Last night me and my girl friend were in contact just touched each others genitals. No penetration. Ejaculated far from her. Query is will this lead to pregnancy. If so how can I sort out this. I have heard of I pill (tablet). Still If it not leads to pregnancy, if we use I-pill. Will it be any become a serious problem or helps us out. Can we still use I pill.
I am taking soya milk but I have heard thay soya is not good for women in any form. It affects the womens fertility so a women should avoid using soya products. Is it true?
My sister's menstrual cycle discontinued for about 53 day rather than 21days. We were happy about her pregnancy but the problem was she can't check her pregnancy and not consulted a doctor due some busy schedule. But after 53 days her menstrual cycle is back, we are depress now. She is complaining some lower abdomen pain also. What is actually going on, we will consult tomorrow, before that I want to ask doctors about it. Is she was pregnant or MC can be this much delay. Before this she always had regular period. Please advice and help.
Meri gf ko bleeding ho ri h.and ye bleeding sex k 2 hours bad start hui. Please tell me how to stop bleeding.
I am unmarried girl of 30 years of age. Before one year there was a man who was married. I loved him a lot but he doesn't. When we make three times relations after that I have severe vulvovaginitis till now recurrent 4 times from that time to this year. When I asked him to get tested because I was not get relief he was found herpes simplex igg positive. I also take treatment of vulvovaginitis in this one year and get tested for all std negative till. He refused me to take liabilities as I told him that he cheated me on. I am in great depression. And have suicidal thoughts in my mind. I can't sleep at night as this experience shaken me down. every time I feel negative thoughts in my mind. As I suffered from severe vulvovaginitis till. please help. How I will get marry as it is very difficult to cope up with this situation.
Did too many ultrasound is harmful for baby in mothers womb because my doctor asked twice within 2 month not know how many more to do during coming 8 months? I am in stress please clear my doubt?
I am married since March 2015 but my husband s penis can't enter in my vagina. I think my hole is bigger so it can't go in. What should I do.
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is usually caused by inflammation or bacteria in the urinary tract. Pregnant mothers are most susceptible to this infection, especially after the sixth week and before the twenty fourth week of pregnancy. This usually happens due to the alterations that take place in the urinary tract during pregnancy.
Also, a growing uterus can block the urine drainage from this part of the body, leading to the accumulation of bacteria which causes infection. The symptoms are uncomfortable and even painful. These include pain and burning sensation, frequent urination, fever and chills. So how can you prevent UTI during pregnancy? we have a few tips for you!
- Hydration: The best thing you can do to both prevent and treat a urinary tract infection is to start drinking at least six to eight glasses of water in a day. Another good way to prevent and treat UTIs is with the help of cranberry juice which has powerful antioxidants that flush toxins out of your system effectively. You will, however, need to ensure that the cranberry juice is fresh and natural, without any sweeteners.
- Hygiene: Keeping yourself clean is one of the most important ways in which you can avoid UTI. It is best to clean from front to back, rather than the other way, so that you drive away bacteria and dirt. Also, make sure that you wash your private parts with warm water infused with a few drops of normal liquid antibacterial, so that you can be sure that the bacteria do not get a chance to thrive and affect your system. Also, remember to use soaps, washes and creams that have a mild formula, rather than a harsh chemical concoction. Hygiene for this area of the body includes keeping it dry.
- Diet: Your diet should have plenty of fluids and lemons or other citrus food that are rich in vitamin c, as this is a good vitamin to keep bacteria at bay. Also, you should eliminate sweet and refined products to ensure that you do not contract UTI. Other foods to avoid include caffeine and alcohol.
- Clothing: Wear airy and cotton based undergarments that are breathable and have a soft texture. This non abrasive type clothing can also help in keeping the area dry, so that bacteria does not get a chance to develop, as they typically need a damp environment for growth. Change your undergarments twice a day, if need be, and avoid wearing trousers and shorts that are too tight.
These tips and many others including urinating as soon as the urge sets in, can help in fighting the risk of contracting UTI during pregnancy.