Crown And Bridge Fixing Procedure
Treatment for Gummy Smile Correction
Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Removable Partial Denture Procedure
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Preventive Dentistry Procedure
Dental Cleaning Control
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Dental Check-Ups And Cleaning Procedure
Dental Bridges Procedure
Pit And Fissure Sealant Procedure
Dental Bleaching Procedure
Porcelain Veneers Procedure
Submit a review for Tooth care dental clinicYour feedback matters!
I have severe tooth pain in upper molar region. My whole right side has severe pain upto the neck region. What drugs should I take?
1. Applying excess pressure while brushing.
2. Brushing in the horizontal direction.
3. Using a very hard toothbrush.
4. Not brushing for adequate time.
1. Apply a pea sized toothpaste to your toothbrush. Using more amount will not do any good.
2. Use a soft or medium toothbrush because a hard one can cause abrasion of your outer tooth layer i. E enamel.
3. Do not stick to one toothpaste. Keep changing the brands after 3-4 months.
4. Regularly change your toothbrush. The best way to know when to change it is when you notice the fraying off the bristles. Ideally, it should be changed every 3 months.
5. Brush your teeth in vertical direction i. E from upper to lower teeth.
6. Lastly, visit your dentist every 6 months for the dental checkup.