Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Tooth care dental clinicYour feedback matters!
I have severe tooth pain in upper molar region. My whole right side has severe pain upto the neck region. What drugs should I take?
1. Applying excess pressure while brushing.
2. Brushing in the horizontal direction.
3. Using a very hard toothbrush.
4. Not brushing for adequate time.
1. Apply a pea sized toothpaste to your toothbrush. Using more amount will not do any good.
2. Use a soft or medium toothbrush because a hard one can cause abrasion of your outer tooth layer i. E enamel.
3. Do not stick to one toothpaste. Keep changing the brands after 3-4 months.
4. Regularly change your toothbrush. The best way to know when to change it is when you notice the fraying off the bristles. Ideally, it should be changed every 3 months.
5. Brush your teeth in vertical direction i. E from upper to lower teeth.
6. Lastly, visit your dentist every 6 months for the dental checkup.