Doctor in Parveen Clinic
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Parveen ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
On 1st talk i feel she is a doctor which completely read the mind of patient and understand patient problem very well and solved it with friendly nature,very politely nature and listen patient like a friend...god bless you doctor Ms.parveen..
I had vitamin D deficiency. I consulted Dr Parveen. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so thankful to him for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Thanks to Dr Parveen for the best diet chart. I was having vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency due to which I was facing some problems like hairfall. But Dr Parveen helped me alot to overcome with this problem.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Parveen to be very helpful. Thanks mam but some time i am imostional and i want to cry in class she are also
Ms. Parveen provides answers that are well-reasoned. Nice but i having medicines too
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Parveen to be very helpful. Very helpful
Ms. Parveen provides answers that are inspiring. Good suggestion
Ms. Parveen provides answers that are sensible. ok
Sir. We are suffering from head ache and stress. We can not handle the problems due to stress. When we are in stress we start shouting on others. We can't sleep at night even took tablets. We get fear a lot and we can't able to take right decision on our future. We can't believe anyone. We feel lonely and get hungry also but we can't eat. How to forget our mistakes or bad events done in our life, if we tried to forget. It gives more frustration and simply cried. And we can't able to share those events to others. If we close to a person after some times we can not able to leave but that person don't want to be with me so now how to avoid that person. How to destroy our negative thinking? Please answer our problem we are waiting.
Stress can have a bad impact on all aspects of your life and your love life stands as no exception to this. If you feel tensed and worried at all times, chances are that your sex drive is going to suffer. There have been studies conducted all across the planet that show excessive stress hikes the cortisol production in the body and this makes you less attractive to your opposite sex.
- Know what’s causing the stress: This is the primary step to relieve stress out of your life. Take the time out to contemplate this and make a list of the top 10 things that are causing unbearable stress and anxiety. Weed those that can be eliminated right away and the others should be reduced considerably.
- Stave off undesired commitments: It is natural to have commitments in life but it is also important to note that all of them are not worth it. Again make a list and think of the amount of stress contributed by all of them. By keeping things that don’t matter to you, you are actually compromising your love life. Take a brutal step to eliminate those that hurt you the most.
- Never procrastinate: You must have heard that before, but you have never paid heed to it. Did you know that allowing work to pile up increases the pressure and stress you out? So, do what can be done today, or rather at this moment.
- Exercise: This is the best thing you could do to release stress. By working out regularly, you gradually release the stress buildup and it offers you a time that’s exclusively meant for you when you can contemplate as well as relax on everything that pertains to you and your love life.
- Eat a regulated diet: This one is a good habit which offers multifarious advantages. Stack up fresh fruits and vegetables in your breaks instead of munching fried staff or greasy food. They are not just causing to increase your stress levels, but also making you look tired and worn out. Plus, unhealthy junk foods create a lot of skin problems which make you appear dull and unattractive for your partner.
Stress is how your body responds to the hurdles and challenges in your life and a life without any challenges is really next to impossible. So, these were the top 5 ways to fend off stress from your personal life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am married for 5 yrs. N from d day 1 my mother in law dint liked me. Her rude behaviour n harsh words made me little depressed. I am mother of 2 girls but my family highly expected a boy. After my second delivery they all started behaving a little rude. My valuable things wre stolen by my brother in law. Even after knowing tat no body took action. I had an arrange marriage so der was not tat kind of love n attraction between us. I am jus living my life to breathe. Nothing else is left. No one asked me wat is my wish .no one knws wat my dreams wre .coz my both family have orthodox thinking. I am totally depressed n my behaviour became so rude n words I speak is getting harsh. Being frustrated I ve tried suicide. Blocked in dark room n cried alot. Pls help me anyone to get out of dis.
Actually I am having kind of low self esteem from my childhood since my father always wanted me to study and never take part in any other activity and now also I had bad grades because of his demotivational talks that I can not do anything and he never accepts his mistake and whenever I do something for my enjoyment he just interrupts it. Now am a graduate and because of his controlling nature I am unable to build up my confidence. What should I do?
No matter how cool, attractive or smart you are, you could be a victim of domestic abuse and the worst thing is that you are not even aware of that. In most cases, people neglect it as a small and insignificant issue, but the truth is that silent abuse can do you more harm than anything else and if you are thinking whether or not you are being abused, chances are that you are.
- You are fearful about your partner’s reactions: In some instances, you must have found that you are more fearful of your partner’s reaction to a particular awful situation than the severity of the situation itself. It is the first sign that you are heading towards an acute form of abuse.
- You are not upset about fighting with your partner but scared: Fighting with someone you love is an unpleasant ordeal. While it is supposed to make you feel sad and depressed, it is not meant to make you feel scared that he or she would hit you or cheat on you.
- When you are fighting, you are looking for an exit: Is your gut feeling saying that you are not safe while having an argument; it is a warning sign of domestic abuse.
- You cannot trust your partner: Trust is something that comes naturally in a relationship and when your partner is demanding your trust forcefully, you are being emotionally abused.
- Your partner makes you feel like you are insane: Have you been noticing that your spouse is manipulating your words or actions to advance his or her own agenda? Be careful.
- You feel that you always need your spouse’s opinion: This is because you know that your partner would be angry, if you decide on something of your own.
- Your partner doesn’t allow you a life outside him or her: If the other person is not secured when you want to spend some time with your friends or colleagues, it indicates that they have no respect or support for you.
- Your partner makes you feel guilty most of the time: This is an important sign of how difficult it would be for you to manage to be with your partner in future. He or she makes you feel guilty so that no guilt falls on their shoulders.
- Your self-esteem is running negative: When you are being emotionally drained, it would have an ill effect on your confidence level and self-esteem.
- Your partner tracks your activities: Lastly, if you find yourself being tracked, no matter what you do or where you go, you are being abused significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Can I use ashwagandha fr depression n anxiety. Wat s the efficacy of this medicine to treat anxiety n depression. Kindly help.
A close relationship enhances the happiness in our lives. One may feel at some point of time that things are not working well as one would like them to, but with minor tweaks here and there gets things back on the regular track. By identifying problems early enough in a relationship, allows us to overcome challenges before the problems take on overwhelming proportions.
- Taking one’s partner for granted: With the maturity of relationships, a tendency creeps up to assume that it’s fine to let the normal details of life slip and slide. It becomes very easy to dismiss the people one is closest to because one expects them to be there in all circumstances. One must reflect on what life would be like without one’s partner to avoid this situation.
- Constant worry whether partner cares for you: If a person constantly worries about whether partner really cares about him or her,it is counterproductive. It is important to give space to both individuals else the excessive need for affection and reassurance will drive the partner away. After a person and the partner establish commitment to each other, it should not be necessary for one to keep questioning and wondering whether one’s partner honestly cares.
- Slippage of boundaries slip around relationship: There are bound to be secrets within a close relationship and letting others into one’s private world erodes partner’s feelings of trust in relationship. If the partner finds out, he or she will feel betrayed or humiliated.
- Complaining about your partner to everyone except him: Sharing one’s unhappiness with anyone who will listen except the partner is counter-productive
- Turning on the passive-aggressive switch: One may think it’s safer not to out rightly object to a request or disagree with something one’s partner says but by not letting partner know how one really feel, one is closing a door of communication
- Constantly questioning your relationship: Questioning one’s relationship means that one has a doubt that the relationship will last, and therefore may be less likely to feel comfortable about commitments one make about the future.
- Giving up on one’s partner: Everyone goes through challenges of losing a job, health problems, or dealing with an addiction. It’s at those difficult times one’s partner needs a good cheer and support, but those times also makes one stressed. One’s confidence and support will help ease partner’s pain. but may be just what’s needed to help partner summon up the resources to overcome the challenge. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Here are some tips to help you out.
1. Never be angry at the same time. If your partner is angry, try to maintain calm and put forth your point when he/ she is in a better mood.
2. Prove your point, but with love. You can make your partner understand your side of the argument with affection.
3. Tell one good thing to your partner everyday. And believe it or not, it makes a lot of difference.
4. Find time to flirt with your partner. It will definitely help.
5. Don't discuss a third person in your bed room. Keep all such discussions for your breakfast
6. Give a helping hand to your partner when he or she is under work pressure and heavy stress.
7. Go on a holiday together at least twice a year. And please do not be the good angle to include anyone else along.
8. Don't dig the past. It is a bad habit to keep reminding your partner of his/her past mistakes. Understand that it really hurts.
9. Don't sleep unless you resolve a fight. Whatever the issue may be. A calm discussion and some show of love and affection can always bring an amicable solution.
10. Be understanding. It is the key to any relationship. Be the person before whom your partner can be most relaxed and natural. Love without being judgmental. It works!