Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in mohangarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M.P. BishnoiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor for past two weeks I have a sprain in my left neck and shoulders. Is it because of muscle weakness. How can I get through it please suggest.
I feel tired all time headache what should I do and I dnt focus on my studies and I am also addict masturbate what should I do.
Should carrots be eaten raw or boiled ? Should they be combined with any other food to get the maximum benefit or avoid certain foods with carrots ?
My d3 is 31.17 and b12 is 335. Do I need supplement? 2 years back for similar level I was prescribed uprise d3 60k for 4 weeks. One each week and neurobion forte for 6 moths. One tab daily -Is this dose ok? I am vegetarian so doctor said it is due to deficiency. Some one suggested Amway supplement but they r very costly. Does it hav any advantage over uprise d3 and neurobion forte?
How to boost immune system for long periods? How to protect each organ of body to lasts for longer life?
Sexual performance, seem to be premature ejaculation, sex life hv been total disgrace, I cum immediately I penetrate the vagina, I don't masturbate but I watch porn I dunno what's wrong. N I don feel tired anytime I cum, I can't even go for one stroke.
I am sufferering from allergy like cough cold wet cough due to problem in nose and doctor advise me to go for nose surgery as it is not curable in allopathy.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.