Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Mr. RajYour feedback matters!
I get gradual headache and throat infection. It gets cured after consulting a doctor and taking antibiotics. Bt after a couple of days it starts again. Can you please tell me the reason and the solution for it.
I am 31 years old and suffering from rhumatolgy and arthritis and I am having psoriasis too. Just before I got a blood test and in that report its confirmed that I am having hiv too. So please help me with the doctor.
Hello Dr. now few days I feel my penis not hard and stand very fast and I am feel weak to this side now for last three years I do hand job daily or twice but now I am stop now I am only 28 years have any problem or what food I will eat to make healthy I am vegetarian please help me suggest now I am single now I am saw porn also not hard and stand very fast but before very fast I saw a Dr. he just see penis or told normal but now I am very nervous please help me.
My sister son having fever from 2 to 3 days, skin rashes and vomit milk when he drink while having fever I thought he is suffering from viral infection or I can say viral fever what can I do to make him fit and fine need your help and some remedies Thank you.
I'm 30 years old woman. I'm struggling with my body odour. I'm good in underarm hygiene. But still have mild problem with odour. Kindly suggest me some antiperspirant spray. Or exfoliating products, also hair removal method. Also I've black underarm .kindly help for the whole. Thank you.
Does too much masturbation leads to impotency and if not then is there any advantage or disadvantage of masturbating?
Hello Doctor, My mother (54 years) after her menopause, she was getting bleeding. So she undergone a TAH (Uterus removal) surgery on 28.12. 2015. Doctor had sent her uterus for Testing and report came as like this" Endometrium: Features are suggestive of Endometrioid Endometrial Adenocarcinoma - FIGO Grade 1. Myometrium: Inner 1/2nd of Myometrium InfiltratedLeiomyoma. Cervix: Chronic Cervicitis. Ovaries: Corpora Albicantia. Tubes: Normal HistologyResected (Lateral Soft Tissue) Margins - Free of tumour. Please give me some suggestion and I am so afraid of it.
What is the accuracy of flowthrough immunofiltration rapid HIV test after 1 year after exposure. If it is negative then is it conclusive? Should I believe the lab result.
I'm very curious about watching porn. I used to masturbate regularly 3-4 times a week. From last three months I'm having oral sex with my girl friend but nowadays I'm losing interest in sex. Though it's good I'm also scared about it does this losing interest continues. Also I have early erections. This may cause relationship problem with my partner. Please answer this.
My body temperature is growing high and there are pimples on the back of my body how can I cure it please give me solution.
Hello I feel embrsng to consult a dctr nearby. Thts I am cnsltng here. Actually I am unable to open my penis fully due to the hard layer of skin outside. whenever I try it start pain and itching. Some of my friends said to me tht ths problem may he go by operation but I scared of operation. Is their any medicine or oil which can work in this case Please help me. I ll very helpful to you.
Iam thirupathi iam from knr my problem is itch since 1 year iam suffering from itch pls tell me some cures.
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.