Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Hansraj JatoliaYour feedback matters!
Plz suggest me I have to loose weight as early as possible bcoz of it I can not attend functions nd feel inferior all tym please suggest me any medicine bcoz I dnt hav tym fr physical activity.
I'm a 19-year-old female. I secreted a large amount of white substance just this morning. I don't know what it is. It looks like white mens but I can't be sure because this is the first time something like this happened to me. I keep on secreting this substance. I've changed my underwear thrice already. I don't know what this is. Please help me.
I have poor physical health since childhood i. E. Lack of stamina, strength, etc What do you suggests I should do in order to maintain my health.
16 september ago smokes weed, nd then hadalcohol, for a second I could not connect to the surrounding and I started panicking, became tachycardia with dry mouth, did not sleep whole night, and next day I again lost contact but yes I had idea what water in surrounding, my eyes wide open, after two days I was in market and started feeling dizzy likesomething happened I could not understand or even recognise places and then confused, with terrible headache ,i drunk glucose water and was fine, but the episode every once in w hile continuous and I get tachycardia and tunnel vision and now I am having a hissing sound inside my head. After that I did a lot of internet research ,read on books, I am myself a medical student, now I am getting thoughts like I have mental disease all the time, I do not talk much to people, I try to keep me alone, I am always thoughtful ,cannot concentrate in anything, I have no suicidal thoughts, or hallucinations, I try to sleep on time but deep in me I always think about being sick, and the tunnel vision keeps on coming, I keep on thinking I have a mental sickness, this fear is not getting me peace of mind.
I am 54 yrs old diabetic since 8-9 yrs. I take regular both time medicine as advice by local Dr. At ranchi (jharkhand). My fasting position of test is continued between 145- 160. I am walking 3-4 kms regularly. Other test reports is normal. I feel anxiety. Please advice me further.
Hi doctor. I am having pain on my left breast regularly. Is it due to increase in size or due to reason that I go fr washroom late in the morning though I feel to go there early but due to laziness I still lie on bed. So please suggest me.
Dear, I am a diabetic patient and age 35. Suffer from 5yrs, in type-2 diabetes. Last some days I suffering sever gastric. Please help me what medicine will take for control gas.
I have 83 kg and am 23 years old men. As per my age I should be young but people who ever I meet they say that you look like 30+ which is a disappointing factor. I walk min 3-4 km per day, weekly twice or thrice I do exercise but my weight s not getting reduced as well am not looking younger .please guide me some solution.
I would like to know if I should be taking any multivitamins. I am 32 yrs old and have a 1.5 year old baby. No health issues.
Hi sir I want to know how much water you should drink in a day as I have habit to not drink much water.
Im Too weak. But im very hight. My weight is 52 kg. Age is 18. I want to Become Fat (slim) Very Disgusting. Pls Give me solution.
I am 26 year old. Trying to conceiving. I do yoga or surya namaskar? Did these exercise can effect for conceiving?
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.