Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
I can't eat more food, I don't know exact reason, after eating some food I feel completed and I don't need more.
I am 23 old and my weight 92 kgs and my hight 5.8 can help me to lose weight in nature way can suggest some tips plz.
I am 30 years old and have a short stature, my weight is 62.6 now, I am trying hard but it's so difficult to lose weight. Please help or suggest something which will help me lose weight. Thanks,
Hii I am altamash shah I'm sixteen years old I'm very thin I want to become fat in one month. I eat everything I want but I am not getting fat. So tell me a diet which can make me fat.
This is not actually semen but a secretion from the prostatic and urethral glands. When a man squats in the Indian style toilet and strains a little, the pressure is transmitted from the rectum to the prostate and urethra, and this in turn results in a few drops of a sticky substance to come out of the urethra.
Hi I want to loose 8 kgs in 20 days. Pls help me. Its important. I have to do it. Bec I have an interview out of india. They want me slim and trim.
Pl advise how to get proper vitamin D. Which fruit we need to eat to get sufficient amount of 1. Vitamin C, 2. Vitamin E, 3. Vitamin B. To keep the memory sharp when the person is above 64 years of age what he should eat and not to eat.
I am 58.2 kg I need to reduce till 45 kg please suggest me what should be my basic things or what are the foods I need to take daily.
Pls tell some about weight loose due to busy in job I cannot take care of my health so Pls suggest me how m loose my weight only tummy.
Hi Dr. I am M, 44 yrs 6 month back come to know that I have got type 2 diabetes, bp, cholesterol. My Dr. Advised me to take, metformin 500mf 2times, atorvastatin and enalpril each 1/d. I want to go for ayurvedic medicines. Please advise me what all should I do and take medicines. Although I am taking himalayas abana and diabecon ds. Along with diet control and excersise. I start my day with lemon, honey, apple vinegar, ginger mixed in 2 glass of warm water. Small quantity of nuts and chayavanprash and milk in breakfast. Lunch brown rice and evening fruit salad, soup, or plain roti. Please advise me to get rid of the disease what all ayurvedic and natural food should I take. My sugar aft food comes 145-165 sometimes 200. Bp generally 130/90 sometimes 100/140. Best regards
Hello Doctor! I am taking Decoction of jeera, sauf, Ajwain and Dhaniya early morning on empty stomach Is this decoction good for health.
I want to reduce weight. Please suggest me which foods I should take and which one should avoid. Please.
I want to loose my weight and loss weigh my weight 84 kg how to loss my weight low days and month and year what about you. Please answer me.
Hi I am very thin physically. As my friend told me that there are many mass gainer product but they effect body as well as in sex. Tell me what to do.
Hello Doctors, please give me some tips about reducing belly fat. I am over 85 kg and my belly fat is gaining day by day. I was a lot slimmer just 6 years ago. Please help me.
My friend was so weak and slim for this age please help my friend to weight gain for his fitness what was he do for weight gain for deit.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.