Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Yogeshwari GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. i get good confidence
I had contacted for acne treatment.My first experience was extremely good n got relief in a short period of time and I am extremely helpful to the doctor n now she has become my permanent and primary physician.
Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. No
I am 25 years old n married, I got itching n burning sensation in pubic area, can you tell me a remedy for it. Simultaneously, suggest me which type of sanitary napkins can I use, because it happens after my menses.
Hai doctor actually am suffering with full off itching to my body. Please suggest me the best soap for to get rid of itching to my body and suggest me to prevent this itching in my future also doctor please thank you.
I am suffering from itching around neck and hands. This is happening from summer. I also have dry skin in these days. I am also suffering from hair falling.
Menstrual cramps affects all ages of menstruating women, ranging from mild to severe crippling ones. Menstrual cramps may sometimes develop along with irregular blood flow, irritability, headache, fatigue and extreme discomfort in the lower abdominal region. Also light exercises, warm beverage and hot compress may provide momentary relief; these may also aggravate the cramps causing utmost misery.
Homeopathy is a safe, natural and non-toxic method of treating any physical discomfort, disease and infection. It can effectively cure mild infections as well as severe organ malfunctioning. Homeopathy never causes adverse side effects that may be detrimental to the general well being of a person.
Some homeopathy remedies known to ease and cure menstrual cramps:
- Belladonna is known to provide relief from violent, throbbing muscle spasms in the lower abdomen that come suddenly during the course of menstruation. It controls profuse bleeding and prevents blood clots. It is also known to keep irritability and depression in check during this time period.
- Chamomilla is prescribed to patients who are hypersensitive to pain and easily lose mental and emotional stability. The pain is sharp and stinging and extends down to the inner thighs. There are blood clots and profuse bleeding, causing agonizing discomfort to the patient.
- Pulsatilla is prescribed to patients who grow extremely sensitive, depressed and suffer from temporary mental breakdowns during the menstruating period. The cramps are accompanied by nausea and dizziness.
- Magnesia Phos is prescribed to patients who find a little relief from warm applications, bending forward and comforting food or beverages. This is mostly given to women who feel the cramps centred on the uterus but radiating to all sides.
- Caulophyllum is a remedy meant for women who feel the onset of painful cramps before the menstruation begins. Lower abdominal pain, dizziness and a sudden spell of malaise precede the menstruation.
- Apis is meant for women who feel sharp stinging pain near the ovaries, accompanied with dark red mucous and the urine is generally very scanty and dark coloured.
- Veratrum Album is given to patients who have severe cramps accompanied by diarrhoea and nausea.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!