Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Yogeshwari GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. i get good confidence
I had contacted for acne treatment.My first experience was extremely good n got relief in a short period of time and I am extremely helpful to the doctor n now she has become my permanent and primary physician.
Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. This suggestion very helpful
Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. No
Pre- menopause starts when a woman becomes fertile. It is marked with the onset of the first menstrual cycle and ends when she enters the menopausal stage. Pre-menopause is marked by bodily discomforts, also known as Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Women get their first menstrual cycle in their early teens. The first signs of menopause appear when they enter their late 30s or early 40s. There are 3 tests that determine whether a woman is experiencing pre-menopause or has entered menopause, these are pregnancy test, thyroid stimulating hormone test and follicle stimulating hormone Test. Homoeopathy can help you overcome the pre-menopause related problems. Here is how.
Homeopathic Remedies for PMS
- Before you start the homeopathic remedies, bear in mind that many formulae treat the same symptoms. So, it is better to consult a homoeopathic doctor for the correct advice.
- Pre-menopause is marked by anger, depression, bouts of hot flashes and a throbbing sensation in your body. Take different homeopathic formulae for different symptoms. For example, in cases of hot flashes and throbbing sensation, you may take Belladona or Glononium. On the other hand, if you are facing a chilling sensation, take Graphites.
- Some women may experience night sweats, weight gain, cravings for sugar and stiffness in joints. In these cases, it is recommended that they take Calcarea Carbonica.
- Pre-menopause is often accompanied by signs of emotional distress like mood swings, fits of anger, anxiety and depression. If a woman is experiencing any of these symptoms then Nux Vomica, Lillium tigrinum or Natrum muriatricum can help you overcome these signs. You may also take Pulsatilla or Staphysagria to combat these symptoms.
- Take Arsenicum if you are experiencing panic attacks.
- Pre-menopause is often accompanied by headaches, muscle spasms and/or menstrual cramps. In such cases, Ignatia is often recommended to the affected women.
- Sepia is administered when women face irregular periods or when the discharge is not uniform.
- Are you experiencing hot morning flashes? Try taking Sulphur to calm down your senses.
- Bellis perennis is a preferred remedy for those women who feel tired for most of the times. They just want to lie down and experience a backache. There is no real disease behind these symptoms, however.
- Caulophyllin is a great remedy for those patients who undergo a great nervous tension, experience a propensity for work and generally fret over small things.
- If you are experiencing headaches with profuse menses, then the most preferred drug is Sanguinaria.
Things to consider
1. Store your drugs in a cool, dry place.
2. Do not chew the medicines, just suck them.
3. If the medicine is a fluid, then place the drops on your tongue- do not drink it.
4. Always consult a qualified practitioner before taking medicines. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The incidence of breast cancer is increasing worldwide, especially in the western world due to a variety of factors like diet, genetics and lifestyle, including body weight. Other predominant factors are ovarian function and oestrogen exposure, pregnancy, and lactation. It is the second most common carcinoma in women and it occurs mostly after the age of 30. It’s most commonly seen in the age group of 40-60. Even though there is so much of awareness about this cancer, there is a high incidence of this cancer going undetected.
This cancer is treatable if detected early. For this, we need to know its common symptoms, which are
- Lump in breast i.e. presence of a hard mass in the breast with no defined margins
- Bleeding from nipple
- Nipple retraction
- Redness and pain
If left undetected, cancer in the breasts can spread to the bones, liver and even the brain.
We all know that Homeopathy, a popular holistic system of medicine cures by using the principle of ‘Like cures like’. Homeopathy relies on a specialised remedy based on the physical, psychological and emotional symptoms of a patient. This is the reason that self-medication fails abysmally in homoeopathy. The homoeopathic medicines for breast cancer in this article thus should be used just as a reference and you should consult a good homoeopath for a complete cure. Several proven homoeopathic remedies are available to treat symptoms of breast cancer like:
- Conium Mac: It is an excellent cure for breast cancer, especially when the breasts are hard and tender. The breast becomes rock-hard and there is a stinging pain in this type of breast cancer which starts in the milk ducts and spreads to outer regions. This type of breast cancer is tackled by Conium Mac.
- Baryta Carb: This homoeopathic drug is used when the breast is enlarged and inflamed. The mammary gland is also hard and stony plus sensitive to touch. The milk glands in this type of cancer become enlarged and tender. Blood from the nipple is another indication for use of Baryta carb.
- Hydrastis Can: The patient has to swell of the mammary glands and complains of pain and tenderness. Her nipples are engorged, have cracks and a watery discharge.
- Iodine: This homoeopathic remedy works mostly on the enlargement of the breasts which may be malignant or malign. In this type of cancer, the mucous membrane of the mammary glands as well as the breast tissue gets inflamed. The breast tissue becomes enlarged and hard and presents with nodes.
- Phytolacca: A hard, irregular tumour with retracted nipples is the main indication for this homoeopathic remedy. A sore that extends from the breasts to the arms is another predominant feature. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 31 years adult Male. I am heavily infected with Pinworns, I took a OTC Bandy medicine yesterday, today morning I found even more number of worms around my rectum area, I am regularly washing the area but it reappears after 15-20 min, is it normal after taking the medicine or should I change my dosage.
I am 25 years old n married, I got itching n burning sensation in pubic area, can you tell me a remedy for it. Simultaneously, suggest me which type of sanitary napkins can I use, because it happens after my menses.
Hai doctor actually am suffering with full off itching to my body. Please suggest me the best soap for to get rid of itching to my body and suggest me to prevent this itching in my future also doctor please thank you.
I am suffering from itching around neck and hands. This is happening from summer. I also have dry skin in these days. I am also suffering from hair falling.
Menstrual cramps affects all ages of menstruating women, ranging from mild to severe crippling ones. Menstrual cramps may sometimes develop along with irregular blood flow, irritability, headache, fatigue and extreme discomfort in the lower abdominal region. Also light exercises, warm beverage and hot compress may provide momentary relief; these may also aggravate the cramps causing utmost misery.
Homeopathy is a safe, natural and non-toxic method of treating any physical discomfort, disease and infection. It can effectively cure mild infections as well as severe organ malfunctioning. Homeopathy never causes adverse side effects that may be detrimental to the general well being of a person.
Some homeopathy remedies known to ease and cure menstrual cramps:
- Belladonna is known to provide relief from violent, throbbing muscle spasms in the lower abdomen that come suddenly during the course of menstruation. It controls profuse bleeding and prevents blood clots. It is also known to keep irritability and depression in check during this time period.
- Chamomilla is prescribed to patients who are hypersensitive to pain and easily lose mental and emotional stability. The pain is sharp and stinging and extends down to the inner thighs. There are blood clots and profuse bleeding, causing agonizing discomfort to the patient.
- Pulsatilla is prescribed to patients who grow extremely sensitive, depressed and suffer from temporary mental breakdowns during the menstruating period. The cramps are accompanied by nausea and dizziness.
- Magnesia Phos is prescribed to patients who find a little relief from warm applications, bending forward and comforting food or beverages. This is mostly given to women who feel the cramps centred on the uterus but radiating to all sides.
- Caulophyllum is a remedy meant for women who feel the onset of painful cramps before the menstruation begins. Lower abdominal pain, dizziness and a sudden spell of malaise precede the menstruation.
- Apis is meant for women who feel sharp stinging pain near the ovaries, accompanied with dark red mucous and the urine is generally very scanty and dark coloured.
- Veratrum Album is given to patients who have severe cramps accompanied by diarrhoea and nausea.