Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Yogeshwari GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. i get good confidence
I had contacted for acne treatment.My first experience was extremely good n got relief in a short period of time and I am extremely helpful to the doctor n now she has become my permanent and primary physician.
Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. No
When ever I am sleeping either it is day or night there is secretion of excess amount of saliva in my mouth which causing disturbance to my sleep. I have to get up for every 2 hrs once to spit out that saliva so please suggest me what to do.
Hello, I'm 24 years old female suffering from Tsh from 1 years before it was 100.6 now it has reduce to 1.6 and I'm on medication of uterus 150 mg but the thing S I'm gaining weight like something before it was 60 kg now I'm 89, please suggest me to help in reducing weight with good diet.
I'm sick of pimples on my forehead. They are continuously giving me visit again and again. Its really frustrating.(My forehead is 30% covered with black spots now) A brown guy with pimples looks more ugly. I have oily skin and with white heads on nose. On chest area red pimples are continuously coming out, some are on back some popping on thighs. I don't know what the hell is going with me. (I'm randomly taking pain killers for back pain) nothing else no junk food no street food. Respected Sir/Madam please advice me something. Anything will be helpful.
Costochondritis is nothing but a minor infection in bone? reason for costochondritis? Y it happens? Thyroid patient face this problem?
Doctor from last year I am suffering acidity last few days I am feeling pain is shifting from place to place upper left abdomen ,even my back is also paining is there any problem to heart because my left is paining Do the needful doctor.
I have continuous cough for past 1 week. Pricky feel in throat. No cold or fever or running nose. But observed tight mucous when spitted. Eye irate n feeling tired. Recently started.
What food can be taken to increase breast milk for a long time with out any side effects I want to breast feed my child and Do not wanna hive even formula to him but milk is very less he is lean and weight just 4 kg and 3 months old.
I am a 21 years old female who has recently started experiencing hair loss and hair thinning. I got a test done from Lybrate which indicated my vitamin D is low. Other than that all tests were normal. What is the source of my sudden hair loss? And how can I control it?
Loose stools from last six months, not diarrhea and on and off constipation. I tried adding fiber to diet it works for sometime then back again to loose stools.
I am getting sleep disorder and the junk food is not digesting and force to vomit after 4 hours then only sleep is coming Please suggest.
I am 25 years old male. Suffering from throat infection with cough doctor prescribed me azithromycin 500 mg but still not get relief.
I gave birth on 7th October C-section delivery. Am suffering from heavy gastric. Give me some home remedies to overcome with this problem.
Hi All, I am 27 Years Old, 5.8 Inch of height. I am 98 kilos as of now. Need to reduce weight. Suggest me some best methods to follow for weight loss.
Uterine Fibroids are mainly tumor growths in the lower muscle area of the uterus. The case is mostly found in teenagers and also in women who are in the age of childbearing. Normally, such tumors are not cancerous but they can be very painful at times.
Symptoms of uterine fibroids
A slight pain in the lower abdomen during the menstruation period is normal due to passes of the blood. But if it is the case of uterine fibroids, then a number of other symptoms are also noticed. Some of the symptoms that are there in case of uterine fibroids are:
- Prolonged amount of bleeding from the uterus,
- Extensive pain in the uterus during the menstruation period,
- Pressure is created on the urinary bladder that leads to urination at frequent intervals,
- Constipation due to pressure on the rectum,
- Anaemia and also chronic backache.
Medicines for uterine fibroids
Often many people take such pain situations to be normal and they try various natural home remedies to get instant relief. But such remedies provide temporary relief the symptoms start again after some time. There are some allopathic medicines that are also helpful in instant relief but for a complete cure, the patient needs to go for a surgery of the tumor. In case if you do not wish to go for the surgery procedure, then you can trust some of these homoeopathic medicine options.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is often prescribed to women to face problems of menstruation periods going on for long and excessive amount of bleeding. Such women also face from cold feet and chilling sensations during the menstruation period. Also, this medicine can be consumed by women who are a bit overweight.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This particular medicine is for women who face menstruation period at short frequent intervals. It may also happen that the patient has not yet overcome the already over periods and again the periods may start after just a few days. This leads in lot of severe pain and cramps in the uterus as well as at the back. For such issues, Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is the best option.
- Trillium Pendulum: There are many cases when other things such as the amount of blood and the frequency of the menstruation period may remain proper but the patient may face some other unusual problem. The medicine Trillium Pendulum is prescribed to patients who face a smelly menstruation discharge.
- Fraxinus Americana: This particular medicine is rarely prescribed because it is for patients with rare symptoms of uterine fibroids. There are some rare cases when the patient may feel sensations during the passes of the menstrual flow. This may get accompanied by cramps in the feet.
Uterine Fibroids is the most commonly found disease these days. But avoiding the symptoms can lead to severe cases and hence choosing a safe way of treatments such as homeopathic is the best solution. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!