Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogeshwari GuptaYour feedback matters!
I hve medical abortion 15 days ago and till now my bleeding is not stop yet I hve ultrasound also but there is no pregnancy. So how to stop that bleeding?
I have gum problems and more cavities,some time bleeding and pain from teeth during brushing. Please give some solution
I am 28 years old from last one week, I am feeling burning in stomach and my eyes paining with headache. Kindly help me overcome this problem.
What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects? How long after a tooth extraction before eating and drinking?
Jaundice is a disease which causes the skin and the sclerae of the eye to turn yellow. It is caused by hyperbilirubinemia or excess secretion of bilirubin into the blood. The body fluids may also turn yellow. The shade of the skin depends on the bilirubin level. A mild increase in the bilirubin turns the skin pale yellow, and high level makes the skin turn brown.
There are three primary types of jaundice:
- Hepatocellular jaundice: This type of jaundice occurs due to liver disorders.
- Hemolytic jaundice: This type of jaundice occurs due to the breakdown of erythrocytes or red blood cells, and then excess bilirubin is produced.
- Obstructive jaundice: This type of jaundice develops due to an obstruction in your bile duct, restricting the bilirubin to exit the liver.
The common causes of jaundice are as follows:
- Inflammation of the liver disables the secretion and production of bilirubin and results in a buildup of bilirubin.
- Inflammation of the bile duct disables the secretion of bile juice, which results in bilirubin removal and leads to jaundice.
- In case the bile duct gets obstructed, the liver cannot dispose the bilirubin and leads to hyperbilirubinemia.
- Hemolytic anaemia may result in jaundice. When a large number of red blood cells break down, bilirubin production gets enhanced.
- An inherited condition known as Gilbert’s syndrome may also lead to jaundice. The enzyme’s ability to process bile excretion is also impaired.
- Another medical condition called Cholestasis disrupts the flow of bile from the liver. The conjugated bilirubin containing bile remains in the liver and leads to jaundice.
- Jaundice is also caused from alcoholic liver disease, caused due to excess alcohol consumption.
Treatment of jaundice
Jaundice itself cannot be cured and hence, the underlying cause of the jaundice is treated. Different types of jaundice are cured using different methods:
- Jaundice induced by anaemia can be cured by increasing the iron amount in your blood. This is done by intake of iron supplements or having iron rich food.
- Jaundice caused from hepatitis is treated by injections of anti-viral and steroid medicines.
- Obstruction induced jaundice has to be treated by surgical means. The obstruction is removed by surgery.
- Jaundice inflicted from medication is usually treated by choosing alternative medicines and abstaining from the medicines which caused the jaundice.
- Jaundice can be kept away if you take proper care of your liver. For this, you should eat a balanced diet, work out regularly and prohibit yourself from consuming excess of alcohol.
Jaundice is the most common type of liver disorder and occurs in people of all ages and also in newborn babies. Keep away from contaminated food and water, if you want to avoid jaundice.anemia
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
For. I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this. Please help me.
Im a 23 year old with a thyroid and pcod problem. I want to badly lose weight but unable to because of my huge appetite And sedan try lifestyle.
My penis size is small just 4 inches during sex. Its also not hard and I am worrying, how to increase his length and how to make it hard and also to increase stamina.
An acne like rash, very itchy, whitish in shade with some hardness at top at the base of the penis. Having issue since a week. Please help.
Headaches arise due to various reasons. Stress, tension, migraine, overwork and several medical conditions may cause headaches of different types. Such headaches are also called chronic headaches, and many cases of headaches are recurrent in nature. This indicates that the headaches might reappear or reoccur.
Headaches are quite frustrating and affect your entire health and performance. Recurrent headaches are even more troublesome as they strike back when you almost thought they were gone. There are several ways to deal with or control recurrent headaches. They include the following:
A. Medical treatment: Medicines can be used to treat the underlying cause of a headache and if these fail, medicines to cure the headache are used.
The different preventive medicines for recurrent headaches are:
- Antidepressants: Tricyclic antidepressants by the likes of nortriptyline can be prescribed for treating recurrent headaches. These medications help in curing any kind of depression, anxiety and disturbances in sleep, which usually lead to recurrent headaches. Antidepressants like the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor or SSRI and fluoxetines are also used.
- Beta blockers: Beta blockers, commonly used to treat hypertension, also prevent migraine-related headaches. They include atenolol, metoprolol and propranolol.
- Anti-seizure medicines: Several anti-seizure medicines help in the prevention of migraine and also cure daily, recurrent headaches. They include topiramate, divalproex sodium and gabapentin.
- NSAIDs: Prescribed nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen sodium also help in reducing headaches, which appear daily. NSAIDs are used in cases of severe headache.
- Botulinum toxin: Onabotulinum toxin A or Botox injections can be used to get relief from recurrent headaches and are ideal for people whose daily medications are not effective enough.
B. Alternative medicine procedures
Other than medications, alternative therapies to get relief from concurrent headaches can be utilized. They include:
- Acupuncture: This ancient procedure involves the use of thin needles, which are inserted into certain areas of the skin at defined points. Acupuncture reduces the frequency and intensity of headaches.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy reduces stress, gives relief to pain and provides relaxation. Massaging of the tight muscles at the back of the head provides relief.
- Herbs and nutrients: Several organic herbs help in preventing migraine headaches and reduce the intensity of headaches. They include butterbur and feverfew. Vitamin and mineral supplements can be taken to reduce headaches and prevent them from reoccurring. Coenzyme Q10 supplements, magnesium sulfate supplements can reduce the frequency of several headaches as well.
- Investigational approach: A surgical implant, which is a battery operated electrode, can be placed around the occipital nerve. The electrode implant sends energy pulses to the nerve, and headache is eased.
Recurrent headaches can be controlled in various ways, which include medicines and several alternative procedures. You should consult a doctor before you start using some method.