Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Chin Reduction Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yadav Anit S VikramYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon sir/madm My name is rajesh 21M from jalandhar, punjab, india My query is that, I have pimples over last 4 years. I used lot of medicines, creams and various product but I didn't find any change yet. So please can you help me to get rid of pimples and dark circles. Thanks in advance.
I have some dry skin issues on my ear lobe. It seems like the dry skin are coming out with itching sensation. What should I do?
I have a shoulder pain which came from dislocation so I want to know which type of medicine I have to take to reduce my pain?
My wife has frozen shoulder (left) and is in pains particularly at night. She is suffering from last two months and in spite of physiotherapy nothing positive comes. We lives in try city of chandigarh.
While doing toilet, the semen flows from the penis at the very same time, Everytime and everyday. Also there is problem of erection. When I do sex, the semen falls in just 20 seconds. I used to masturbate everyday for at least 3 years. Please advice.
Hi, Recently I started facing a strange problem and I am completely shaken. I experience a acute pain behind my head above my neck whenever I masturbate or have sex. If the pain starts it is acute initially and the whole day is ruined with a heavy head.
I am 50 years old having depression for the last two months. Is this has caused problem in arousing during sex. Please suggest me what should I take. Thanks!
Hi I am 25 years old and have been facing skin problem since childhood which is very dry and scaly this might be ichthyosis please advice me some preventive methods.
I am 32 year old my teeth are not white, I consulted with many Dr. But still not get satisfaction. Please advice what to do?
My fathers is 79 years old and suffering from hypertension from last 23 years but now managed well with medication. Recently in last 15 days his blood sugar level is increased. There is only elevation in fasting blood sugar level (around 124mg) checked thrice and no elevation in postprandial blood sugar level (around 145 mg) also checked thrice. Then we done Hb1 Ac test and the result of same is well under control diabetes. He is not having any medication for the diabetes uptill now. So what can I do? Shall I go to Ayurvedic doctor or allopathic doctor? Also suggest any other possible way to overcome this.
My sperm ejaculate very fast within 1-2 minutes when I do sex with my partner, even I masturbate too. So there is any medicine which can control it completely? Please suggest me the best medicine because I am not enjoying my sex life and my partner too.
I have a problem of influenza. After taking medicine it will finished. But after some days same influenza problem will happen again. Please give your suggestion how it Wii be remove.
Hi, my husband recently have cholesterol problem. LDH is 140 and HDL 52. Wat precautions nd diet should he take.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.