Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yadav Anit S Vikram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yadav Anit S VikramYour feedback matters!
Sir mera weight bohot kam he n bohot try karne ke baad bhe mere weight bilkul nahi badh raha. Baki kam ho Gaya. M police man so rest ke liye bilkul time nahi milta or na he diht le pata hu 4 mahine me mere shadi he n m so scared. Kesi be tarah se please help me.
I have a semen leak problem nd premature ejaculation problem since last 2 years semen leaks out with a irritation in my penis at morning some times when I am with my girlfriend seat alone my semen also leaks out without any sexual things we do. I feel very lack of confidence for this pls help me.
My FT3 is 5.32 pmol/L, FT4 is 11.78 pmol/L, TSH is 0.58 uUI/MI, My FNAC report is normal. I have an small goitre in neck. What medicines should I take?
I am 32 years old. I have periods problem. Last date of periods dec 10. My weight 85kg. I have increase my weight in every month the day of 8-15 because the period day counting.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?