Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Rheumatologists online in Jaipur . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SabooYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have a problem in my both knees, I am suffering from Pain for last 1 year, I feel that my cartilage may be start damaging, I could be wrong or tight please help me and give me solution, and. I am 32 years old.
Hello dr! meri mother ko ghutno me dard bana reheta hai, pure leg me blood ki badi badi gathan ban jati h, unki age 52 hai, koi thandi chiz chawal ya kuch nhi khati hai. Please tell me homeopathy solution.
Ha is suffering from knees pain since last one year what is the possible treatment for this which are reliable and comfortable.
Sir besides my left knee pain I am also disturbed from pain in lower parts of leg (Talwa) mostly in front, when I started to walk after bed or during sitting on lower parts of leg (Talwa) it started pain. Also there is pain in my leg muscles. In a line I am suffering from pain in knee to lower parts of leg. Sir what is the reason behind this pain and how can it treated I am really disturbed from it. There is a habit of masturbation.
My triglyceride is around 450. And also I have uric acid around 8. Twice I have gout attack. My age is 36 years. FBS is 100 and PP is 115. Total cholesterol is within 200. Please advise.
I am having swelling and pain just above my knee and can climb up the stairs but it pains with every step I get down the stairs. I am 55 yers and recently my blood test for rheumatoid arthritis came nil. If I wear knee cap there is little relief. What could be the cause and cure for this?
I am 36 years old male. Suffering from right knee pain since laet 9 months. What should I do? I have consult with doctors at hindu rao hospital. Took mesicine but no relief yet. Mri shows that' impression Mr. Imaging revels----- 1. Focal cartilage thining with underlying subchondral edema at medial facet patella- likely chondromalacia patella grade-4.2. Minimal knee joint effusion. So please suggest me. Thanks.
I am 50 years & feel pain on my knee when bend. Sometimes it goes of its own. Which food items are helpful in it. I don't want any medicine right now.
My grandma is 70 year old lady and she is having knee pain from past 10 years and we consulted many doctors but nothing happens what to do?
I am Amar Holeppagol my age is 22 and I am having eye problem. Knee problem leg pain headaches and I am studying be engg in t John college. Please send me solution to the problem.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.
Please advice me how far physiotherapy is can heal my wife's pain in left hip to ancle for a scitical pain due to advanced damage in joints at left hip & left knee caused by rheumatoid arthritis by rheumatoid arthritis ?
Dear sir, I am from kanpur. Also I am married my question is 6 months ago I was fit n fine after marriage I feel bone pain like right side hand and knee. But I have already taken calcium tabs before 3 days but sir some doctors suggested me to get uric acid test done and calcium test that is right or not ? and how can recover from pain please tell me sir as soon as possible.
I am 21 year old male. I have knee pain for some 3 days. I tried some pain killers but they didn't work and the pain is still there. What to do? Please suggest?
I am 21 years old male. I have ligament injury in my right knee from 3 years. I tried every medicine but no benefit. What should I do?
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain