Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek MaanYour feedback matters!
Hair fall since last 8 year. I started treatment for it e.i. Hair mezzo therapist. Will it help me to gain my losses hair?
How to reduce white hair. I am aged 22 years only. And sometimes getting pain in the head part. Please suggest me any homeopathy medicine for it. I am sleeping daily 7 hrs a day. Thank you.
I am 23 old. My body slim. How to inverse my body weight? What type of food to eat? Please mention food all food names and food types.
IS Masturbation necessary or not Can it cause problems or effect sexual life and how many times masturbates in a week is better.
I am 21 years old suffering from a skin disease from my childhood onwards. It goes on spreading on my body and on my face. I have shown to many doctors. Some said it as Epiloia and some said as Keloid. But I don't know what is that. I m fedup with the medicines. And I am losing my hair very badly. Kindly suggest.
Holo doctors I am not getting sex satisfied with my husband, how much time if he do sex also I am not satisfied kindly please Help me.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old, addicted to masturbation on daily basis, how can I rescue from it, and there are any effects, y doing masturbation daily. Pls help me sir.
I am diabetic Taking medicine diamicron, trajenta and one more. Want to gain weight .sugar level is ok .random sugar 120 in evening. Weight goes down. Day by day Earlier 50 then 46 then 44 .plss guide.
I have been suffering from sore throat since last 3 months. Visited an ent specialist and was prescribed to take antibiotics. I even did blood test for allergy. (TIGE) and it was quite high (576.3) and it should be less than 158. I am taking medicine for it also. I did ct scan also (CTPM limited)(CT Scan of PNS). The reports states the following. DNS as described with mucosa hypertrophy and edema of the right inferior and middle turbinates and similar hypertrophy of the posterior aspect of the left inferior turbinate. Mild inflammatory mucosa thickening along the floors of both maxillary, frontal and left sphenoid sinuses and suggestive of mild sinusitis. Subtle inflammatory soft tissue and secretions in few of the right posterior ethmoidal air cells. Extension of pneumatization of both of the sphenoid sinuses into the lateral recesses and clinoid processes. Bilateral type I frontal cells. Hypertrophied and bulky nasopharyngeal adenoids causing narrowing of the upper air way. I am asked to get operated for adenoids and inflation of nose. So could you suggest what should I do. Also I feel itching on my body after I have groundnuts so I have stopped it now.
What is the reason for heavy flow during periods. This is been happening from few months. But 3 months before donated blood so from 3 months the flow during periods is normal. But how can the heavy flow be avoided or controlled? Will any fruit help?
My height is 5 feet. My parents height is also short so my height is heridity factor. I wanna grow up my height. can it be increased by any treatment or not?
I am suffering from dry cough with 2- 3 weeks, and I have so much pain in my chest when I breath so can you suggest some specialist doctor.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I have skin problems like my hand plam skin very thin and many pimple on my chick since 4 to 5 years. What should I do?
I have very bad smell loose motion once in every two days with mucous. I have eaten norflox tz bd for five days with bifilac. But still the conditions prevail. Kindly advise.
I'm 22 years male Nd I'm having little holes like scars caused by acne and pimples Nd my skin is also too oily so how can I get rid of all this.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.