Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram SharmaYour feedback matters!
I had fallen from bike last month. Had an internal injury on my left shoulder. I applied volini for few days. And took muscle pain reliever and relaxer tablet for few days. Now I am able to move my arm properly. But. Still its not fine. I am unable work properly. I am unable to lift anything properly. Still theres pain in shoulder and muscle. Pls suggest.
My wife has an tendon repair operation jersey finger little finger right hand three month back but still the stiffness and pain is there while making fist of right hand which is not possible my question is how long time will it take to come to original position still physiotherapy is going on?
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Hello doctor. . I have so much of fat on thighs n even more on calf's. . My legs are very bulgy. . I feel very tired and pain in my legs if I work or walk for few minutes only. . Overall I don't hv belly fat or anywhere else. But I have lot of fat on my legs. What should I do. ?
Im 57 n me having diabetes 180 after meal, my bottom of down leg part remaining numbed whole day n night.
My right hands is very pain for 50 days and eyes is red for 30 days. so, what should I do please tell me.?
Hii, one of my friend got injured while he was walking down stairs. He got a severe damage below his right knee, seems to be more swell. Please suggest some diagnostic measures.
Dear Doctor I have Knee problem doctor said it is oestrioarthritis please suggest me a good advice ?
I am biren, I have leg joint pain. From tv add I bay one product after that I feel some relax but now I feel more pain before. Please help me.
I'm having lower back pain due to which I'm not able to stand for longer time. Also, getting pain on the left side of lower abdomen. Digestion process also not happening properly. Feeling heaviness whenever have food. Is this a gastrointestinal problem or anything else? Please advise.
I have been facing back pain from long time I havr a seating job so thats why may be I have this problem but please provide some help.
I have spider veins on my thighs & also have nerve pain in my right arm & legs. Please suggest any remedy about it.
I am 41 years old. I have pain in my both knees for last 3 months. I got my uric acid checked and it was within the range and near to higher range. Can u help me by your valuable advice and the medicines i should use. Preferably, homeopath medicine
Regularly exercise- atleast 45 minutes of brisk walking
Do stretches before you start any game or exercise
Adequate hydration 3-4 litres of water a day
If you have a desk job take breaks every 1 hour and stretch out/ small walk 2-3 mts.
desk top at eye level and knees at 90 degrees.
Maintain posture- sit erect and use an ergonomic design chair with lumbar support.
Do not slouch on the sofa
When carrying a heavy load bend down at your knees and lift. (google proper lifting technique)
When shifting a wardrobe or large cupboard or carrying something heavy get an extra pair of hands.
Give up smoking.
Sleep well and if you have a neck problem use a cervical pillow.
Firm mattress will help.
Practice core strengthening exercises for the low back.
You can get in touch/ book online appointment and queries will be answered.