Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Mittal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas MittalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Doctor listen all my complain. Explained me about my disease. Advised me few very less medicines and told me about lifestyle changes I need to do. All the conversation was very friendly. Now after 1 week of treatment I am fine. I think Dr vikas mittal is very good physician.
very calm and intelligent doctor.listen to all my complaints patiently. very effective and reasonable treatment8
Dr Pankaj Maheshwari
Dr. Vikas Mittal provides answers that are very helpful. Dr ur reply is indeed very helpful to me Thanks a lot
Nice doctor who listens patient
My vitamin d3 is 7.57 and doctor has been prescribed to me arachitol 6 lakh intramuscular injection once a week. If I miss a dose then what will happen? And how many weeks will I have start injection?
There are a variety of reasons why a person can fall sick. A good number of these illnesses cannot be prevented though a person may take general precautions. Having said that, in the case of influenza, it can be prevented to a large extent and it does not seem all that smart to avoid taking easy precautions when one has an option, right?
Every year, thousands of people die from influenza, which is so unfortunate because an annual shot can reduce that number by almost 60 percent. So what exactly makes a flu shot or vaccine work? As a result of the vaccine, after about two weeks or so, antibodies begin to develop in the body. These antibodies help fight off infection, specifically the kind that is targeted by the vaccine. It is important to get vaccinated for this flu on an annual basis.
Choosing the right flu shot
Considering the great number of options there are when it comes to flu vaccines, which are the ones to be injected? It is a good idea to get the opinion of a doctor to see which one to choose. This is because the choice is dependent on a variety of factors, which a medical professional would be able to assess appropriately. Note that it is important not to use the nasal spray version of the vaccine as the medical authorities have recently found that it is not as effective a method as it once was.
When should you get it?
Flu season does vary across the world, but in the US, it starts in about October and goes on till May. During this time, the flu viruses are a lot more active. When one gets a flu shot, it is this period that one needs to look out for. So, it is better to get vaccinated in late September or the start of October, so that there is minimal unprotected exposure to the viruses.
Who is it for?
It is to be kept in mind that every individual who is older than six months should be vaccinated. While it is said that getting a vaccine shot year after year reduces its effectiveness, it is still important to do so. This is because each year, the shot is altered to reflect the biggest virus threats in that year. There might be few side effects of the flu vaccine such as redness in the injected area, soreness or swelling. However, as long as one gets a flu shot in time, it is almost a given that there will be almost no time spent ‘down with the flu’.
Describing poop as per its shape and color can be difficult. So, doctors resort to a scale which can show different variants and it is commonly referred to as Bristol stool chart which gives people a fair idea of the poop conditions. So, here is a brief description of different types of stools which can help you assess your poop and overall health conditions:
- Separate hard lumps which are uncomfortable to pass: This kind of stools has stayed for a long time in the bowel which makes them difficult to pass. When the stool is separated and formed hard lumps, they indicate that you are probably constipated. It tends to subside on its own, but in case you are passing these poops for over a week, you must consult an expert to know what’s causing it.
- Sausage shaped lumpy stool: This type of stool can also mean that you are constipated. It can also be eliminated by adding more fiber to the diet and drinking more water which can help in bowel movement. On the other hand, if you have a sausage-shaped lumpy stool with cracks on the surface that are easy to pass, it means that you have a normal stool that doesn’t need any medical intervention.
- Snake like stool that is soft and smooth: If you have this type of poop once or twice in a week, it means that your digestive system is on track. Even though every individual has unique toilet habits, it is normally good if you pass this type of stool regularly.
- Watery poop without any solid pieces: If you have this type of poop for more than two days, then you should call your doctor without further delay. It is also required to check whether you have other symptoms of dehydration such as dry mouth, headache, sleepiness and dizziness accompanied by pain in the abdomen and fever.
- Fluffy poop with ragged edges: When you have this type of poop for more than three times in a day, it means that you have diarrhea. You should drink plenty of fluids as per your suitability. Even though you must have enough water, you must replace the electrolytes that are lost by consuming broths and fruit juices.
- Brown poop: There can be a host of brown shades of poop, and the exact color entirely depends on the foods that you eat and the bile content in the food. It is important to mention that bile is a yellow-green fluid that aids in the digestion of fats. Almost all shades of brown and sometimes green are considered normal unless they are causing any discomfort in particular.
With this information, it will be easier for you to assess your overall health condition along with your bowel health.