Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
In my teeth a black spot like hole is found and one of the front tooth is loose from the gum how to get rid of that. Please help me?
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
My teeth's always get decayed and cavity occurs. Tell me how to protect teeth on daily basis as my teeth's are very weak.
Those who have experienced it would vouch for the fact that toothache is one of the worst pains. There could be times when the attack happens out of nowhere and you are crying for relief.
The tooth has 2 parts - the visible part called the crown and the invisible part called the root which is embedded in the jaw bone and covered by the gums.
Both the crown and the root have 3 layers from inside out. The crown has enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the mineralized part of the tooth, dentin has fine sensory dentinal tubules, and the pulp receives nerve and blood supply to the tooth through a small orifice at the end of the tooth called the apex. On the root surface, instead of enamel, there is a softer substance called cementum. The dentin and the pulp continue through the tooth, but are thinner in the root portion of the tooth.
The mouth has the largest amount of bacteria in the body. These act on the food deposits on the tooth and produce acid which leads to breakdown of the enamel. The only symptom when enamel breakdown happens is food lodgment, and it continues till treatment ensues. Once the breakdown reaches the dentin, sensitivity sets in, and most people go for treatment then. If not, the next layer is the pulp, when there is severe pain. This acute pulpitis causes pain in spurts and can be unbearable.
On the root surface, if there is periodontal disease and the gum line goes down, then cementum gets worn off (far more easily than enamel) and decay reaches the dentin and pulp (again faster than in the crown).
Whatever the case, the treatment would be the same:
- Dental examination, clinical testing, and x-rays would be diagnostic. Tapping the tooth would reproduce the same pain and that is indicative of acute pulpitis
- Antibiotics and pain killers would be given to control the pain
- Once the infection subsides, root canal therapy is initiated. Using the decayed portion to gain access to the root, thin instruments called reamers and files are used to clean out the pulp space completely. They are then shaped to accommodate an inert substance called gutta percha which ensures infection does not seep into the tooth again.
- With RCT, the tooth is weakened, and therefore a crown needs to be placed. This could either be a ceramic crown or a full metal crown based on economic and esthetic reasons.
The best way to avoid this is regular visits to a dentist so that decay is identified in the early stages and treated with the minimal cost and maximum natural tooth preservation.
I have sensitivity teeth problem. In rainy and winter season it increases When I wash mouth after eating sweet teeth sensitive problem occurs What should I do? Which toothpaste I have to use?
Orthodontist is a specialist who is qualified in the diagnosis, prevention & treatment of teeth and facial irregularities and with the help of braces and wires, bringing the teeth in a perfect position giving you a beautiful smile.
Orthodontists complete a 5 year dental GRADUATE program (B.D.S.) & then 3 years of formal POST GRADUATE (M.D.S.) training in Orthodontics . For braces treatment be it for you or your child, visit a local orthodontist in your city.
In mouth some different fraches and holes and red skin effects Please better solution for me I cannot eat food and other items.Please tell.
Mere teeth yellow q h m kitne try karta hu clean hone ko hota hi nahi h. Why my teeth are yellow I am try all type of colgate and creams.
I can't eat food talk, and do anything from my mouth, cause my molar teeth is Sharp, give me suggestion pls.
I had done a root canal on my teeth right lower back .I am not able to open my mouth fully even after 10 days. There is pain when I try to fully open my mouth. Please advice.
Dear dr, I am 40 years old and have 3 milk teeth at lower jaw and 1 at upper. I seen a dentist recently and after x-ray he found 4 original teeth inside the chin. As such I don' t have any pain or other problem. Any suggestion?
I am 28 year male. Mujhe muh mai chale hai aur dawaii lene se thik ho jate hai par phir ek do din mai phir se ho jate hai. So please help me.
I m 19 yr old.Bad smell coming from my mouth. I m facing this problem since my 12th age.I haven't consult doctor's till now.?
Dr. I'm 30 year old woman. .dr mera stomach bina sapplemant ke saaf nahi hota aur mujhe bad breath ki problem bhi hai. please advice me!!
1.EAT FOODS RICH IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS.
2.AVOID SWEETs AND STICKY FOODs BETWEEN MEALS.
3.BRUSH YOUR TEETH AFTER EVERY MEAL ATLEAST TWICE DAILY.
4.USE A GOOD TOOTHBRUSH,TOOTHPASTE,MOUTHWASH AND INTER DENTAL AIDS.
5.VISIT YOUR DENTIST REGULARLY,PREFERABLY EVERY SIX MONTHS.